It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: FBI Shows Up At Protesters House And Asks Strange Questions! Must Watch!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Yes, they were well restrained, and within parameters. Tried to carry on a civil conversation, and we see what they got. No wonder so many turn into A-holes after a short time on the job, having to deal with foolishness like that.

Camera Lady, by reacting so negatively to such simple questions, probably get herself put fairly high on some investigator's 'to do' list if they were real. That just made her look suspicious as hell.

And that, my friend, is why the nice guys go out first, or in the more entertaining cases, the investigator acts nice at first. When they smell blood, they turn into sharks.

Everyone needs to read this.
Very well put.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

That was one of the first things i did last night before I got sucked into an asinine debate. By looking over what has been posted since i logged off last night, it appears that most people agreed that I am not a terrorist. Thanks everyone. Anyway...

The neighborhood in the video appeared to be middle to upper middle class in nature. When she is following the "agents" to their private vehicle, you can see a two story residence that appears to be no more than ten years old. On Street View, the neighborhood consists of several blocks of lower middle class tract housing. Definitely a different neighborhood than the video.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Nikolam]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Are you saying it is the actor that looks nothing like anyone in the film or that there is only one Joe Stevens? Just curious because I feel like I missed something in your post.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vendetta1986
that's why It is good to have pit bulls and dobermans with rottweilers in your back yard and let them loose , to keep away these corrupt bastards.

Thats a good way to get your dog shot. Thats also a good way to get into trouble with the law if your dog bites someone.

The woman in the OP had the right idea.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Great job at taking control of the situation. Interacting with high authority can be intimidating, but you kept your cool and stood your ground. You did very well.

Their body language and tone of their voices struck me as kind of odd. I do not think that they were expecting such strong opposition.

Makes me ponder...How would this interview have gone without the presence of a camera?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveZ
This moronic woman is putting her children's future in jeopardy just to prove a point? Seriously talking back or acting smart to law enforcement is ALWAYS a horrible idea, especially a federal department with the sort of power that the FBI have. Disgusting, but I really do admire her courage, like really.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by SteveZ]

DO NOT... I repeat... DO NOT encourage behavior that's going to bring your entire family down. Think Ruby Ridge. Think Waco. These guys look for excuses to play cowboy. We're in Texas... remember??? DO NOT admire her stupidity. Sheesh.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Huh???

My thoughts exactly.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikolam

That was one of the first things i did last night before I got sucked into an asinine debate. By looking over what has been posted since i logged off last night, it appears that most people agreed that I am not a terrorist. Thanks everyone. Anyway...

Well now, let's not get hasty! I didn't say you weren't a terrorist (after all, you ARE in my neck of the woods, and I know how things go around here), just that your action wasn't a terroristic act!

The neighborhood in the video appeared to be middle to upper middle class in nature. When she is following the "agents" to their private vehicle, you can see a two story residence that appears to be no more than ten years old. On Street View, the neighborhood consists of several blocks of lower middle class tract housing. Definitely a different neighborhood than the video.

That would seem to strengthen the argument that the vehicle IS connected with the "agents" rather than Camera Lady. Maybe one or the other of them's retired mom? Now wouldn't that be rich - FBI tooling around in mom's borrowed car!

"Ma, can I borrow the car? I gotta go conduct some interviews, and maybe serve a warrant or two..."

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by KillenfizzenHumboflorator
Great job at taking control of the situation. Interacting with high authority can be intimidating, but you kept your cool and stood your ground. You did very well.

Their body language and tone of their voices struck me as kind of odd. I do not think that they were expecting such strong opposition.

Makes me ponder...How would this interview have gone without the presence of a camera?

Probably a lot more civilly, since Camera Lady wouldn't have had the camera to act for, in order to play up to her desperate need for attention. Heck, without the camera, she might have managed to be civil enough not to invite the further investigation that's sure to come from her erratic behavior, and suspicious failure to answer what seemed to be a simple and straightforward question.

[edit on 2010/6/13 by nenothtu]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

It wasnt you that accused me of terrorism. But yeah, it could mean it was associated with the "agents" or that the male "agents" real last name is Roberts and he was borrowing his wife's soccer mom suv to help make the video. I dont know, I was just doing a little research to get more fact out into the open. Personally, I dont believe the video is real--for a multitude of reasons, covered throughout this thread. It could be real though, like I said, I dont know. However, if it is real, then the quality of our FBI agents sure has gone down in the last thirty years.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hedera Helix

Huh???

My thoughts exactly.

OK then. I think you got me confused with someone else or just plain got yourself confused. Either way, I was willing to listen to whatever you had to say. If you just want to play games, please find another playmate.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I don't see what the OP talked about in his/her post in the video. Am I missing something? Am I the only one confused?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
These THUGS act like THEY are America when in fact this lady & all citizens & legal residents ARE America,

The government is SERVANT to the people who are America.

There should be humility rather than arrogance & presumption on their part.

It sounded like all they had was a hearsay phone call, provided they weren't lying about that, & certainly NO actual evidence of ANY wrong doing.

So either they don't know their business or they are trying to intimidate people who actually stand up & express an opinion in public.

In our history as opposed to NOW, we stood up AGAINST tyrannical government instead of falling in lock step behind it as we do now,
with mantras like 'Support the Troops', 'War on Terrorism', 'National Security', etc.

The treachery is they are working for government tyranny & for corporations, while WE the PEOPLE are forced at point of gun to pay for all their CORPORATE WELFARE as well as their robbing Americas unborn babies of their potential prosperity even before they take their first breath, with deficit spending.

and for what?

Adventurism invasions into countries that made no acts of terrorism against us, had no WMDs despite intentional government propaganda to that effect,
and will have cost us at least a Trillion dollars before it is all through,

and created ORIGINAL terrorism in the process of their mayhem.

Add to that that the FBI was pivotally instrumental in the government atrocity against American citizens [WACO], on American soil no less,

And they are nothing less than the lowest treacherous mass murdering innocents scum in America & should be popped on sight, not treated with any kind of permission nor respect.

They are war criminals & human rights criminals as well as flat out criminals according to US law, if anyone even cares about that any more.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by slank]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nikolam

It wasnt you that accused me of terrorism. But yeah, it could mean it was associated with the "agents" or that the male "agents" real last name is Roberts and he was borrowing his wife's soccer mom suv to help make the video. I dont know, I was just doing a little research to get more fact out into the open. Personally, I dont believe the video is real--for a multitude of reasons, covered throughout this thread. It could be real though, like I said, I dont know. However, if it is real, then the quality of our FBI agents sure has gone down in the last thirty years.

I think the FBI has been infected with the obsequiousness attendant upon 'politically correct' thinking, same as a lot of other folks, in the past few years. No more are the single naked light bulbs in the geographic center of cinderblock interrogation cells, although to hear some folks talk in this thread, you'd think that's just what the video showed.

It's a kinder, gentler kind of FBI now

I think it may be real, and they were just trying to develop leads on informants, and thought a soccer mom involved in the Party might be an innocuous enough choice, OR Camera Lady was standing close enough to someone who said something that alarmed another person enough to follow the (apparently less dangerous) soccer mom to her car and wrote down the tag number for future reference, OR Camera Lady said something that may have been misunderstood, and caused alarm, OR Camera Lady is the perfect undercover terrorist - who would suspect a nurse, and mother of five, to be plotting the downfall of the New Roman Empire?

There is, as well, enough doubt in my mind from internal inconsistencies in the overall account to where I can't say I'm positive it's real. The tag number not matching any likely vehicle acquisition routes is one of those inconsistencies. Then again, it doesn't match any of the known actors, either.

Looks like the jury is still out on it, and it may stay that way.

Or not.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I appreciate the womans cause, but come on. She is a total b**ch. The FBI (God only knows how) actually acted civil here. She plead to 5th on the first question asked. This is either staged or she was trying to piss them off. If they find out she knows about any bombings, I hope they lock her up for good. There really is no need for this type of behavior.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
OK after thinking this over I have finally figured out a solution for everyone.

If you all can not agree on this despite the evidence presented by all parties your existence is futile.

1.) the video was staged.

*Izzy pensively pacing to the left*

2.) the Feds were real.

*Izzy pensively pacing to the right*

3.) The Woman in the video was a Beatch.

*Izzy pensively pacing back to the left*

4.) Fed coming to your house over protesting and receiving calls is a sign of a country out of control.

*Izzy stops in the middle of the room, ponders and faces the jury*

This is why I believe 1 thought 4 are true, this is what I believe happened.

*Izzy walks toward the stand*

The woman's protesting organization needed a new activist propaganda video. So what was done is some one who has ties with the group was chosen by the group to call the Fed's and give them reason to go to the women's house and ask questions.

The Woman in the video was all ready prepared for the Feds and well rehearsed because it was her group that called the Feds in the first place.

The Feds show up accept to be recorded and the group got their new propaganda video for the net exposing their cause.

Case closed.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Izarith]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

You know, that is probably the truth right there. The FBI's that showed up seemed very docile, and understanding of what was going on.

Being a Texan, all i have to hear is that she is from Austin to know what is going on. LOL It is like our own little mini-California.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by Izarith

You know, that is probably the truth right there. The FBI's that showed up seemed very docile, and understanding of what was going on.

Being a Texan, all i have to hear is that she is from Austin to know what is going on. LOL It is like our own little mini-California.

I'm sorry to hear that....California is one terribly screwed up little crazy county of it's own in America.

DUIs and property taxes is how California it makes it's living does not have another care in the world.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
reply to post by Hedera Helix

I thought that according to the video the license plate belonged to federal agents? That would mean it is a state vehicle, not personal. We have every right to look up things like that. If it is a personal vehicle, they were not agents, the video is fake, and they all deserve what they get for trying to fake that crap. If the plate is real, what are you afraid of? Someone going to a US Marshall office and vandalizing the parking lot?

Wanna try again???

It doesn't have a government plate. It was registered (as of June 2009) to a 60+ y/o woman (occupation unknown)... a registration which may or may not be current. Which means that the vehicle could have been sold since it was last registered... and the current owner has yet to show up in a database.

Can we at least agree that nobody in this video is 60+ years of age???

So posting that license plate could prove dire for whoever's name comes up if someone (after watching the video) chooses to stalk the person associated with that license plate... possibly an innocent bystander.

Now... here's where the Mulder and Scully part fits in. Sometimes they drove their own vehicles... basically because sometimes a government vehicle wasn't always available when they needed one. And so sometimes you are allowed to drive your own vehicle... and get paid mileage when doing so.

[edit on 14/6/2010 by Hedera Helix]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Originally posted by Hedera Helix

Huh???

My thoughts exactly.

OK then. I think you got me confused with someone else or just plain got yourself confused. Either way, I was willing to listen to whatever you had to say. If you just want to play games, please find another playmate.

No... I don't have you confused with somebody else. You just can't seem to grasp my point. So I've taken the time to hold your hand and walk you through it. No games. Can you handle that???

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join