It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: FBI Shows Up At Protesters House And Asks Strange Questions! Must Watch!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by OurskiesRpoisoned

Ourskies,

That's a bit much man lol.

I was just pulling the guys leg about him possibly being a Fed.

Pulse like he said it is a cheap tactic used in these types of discussion.

Most Law enforcement guy on ATS well not deny being a cop or a Fed anyways.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Izarith]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
reply to post by jfj123

Because the EU and FBI are the same thing? And did they happen upon a video they didn't like or did they actually search all of google?

Google is a corporation. One that obviously has sold it's services to some one who required information over in the EU.

What do you honestly think google is being sued by the EU for privacy infringement because google did it just because? No they did it as a service to who ever paid google to do it. That's what corporations do.

I'm not familiar with the case however I do know that simply by putting a persons address on the internet, you might be sued. As example, google earth.

You think the FBI can't contract google to do it's searching for them? You think they are not doing that as we type?

For the most part, I don't think the FBI contracts google to do search work. The government uses it's own search systems which directly run through all major data backbones. They may request info from google on a specific case however.

Actually it is that hard. It's easy to block a file but not the contents of files. As example, it's easy to block a file named Ironman but not every frame of the movie Ironman. Big difference.

This is as silly as believing that it actually takes 30 seconds for the feds to trace a taped call lol.

Could you provide evidence showing I'm wrong?

What you say is the typical fed tactic of underrating the technical abilities of Federal law enforcement by saying we can't do that.

Basic paranoid equation
Your opinion + my disagreement = I'm a fed

When clearly YouTube can take a file called "GEDBVSDFBSGrrbscdcbreb@#$@" and use voice algo thats on most common day public cell phones to know that the file is actualy a Lady GAGA song.

This is completely different then visually searching within a video frame for common data and referencing to data changes in other frames.

And this is just YouTube trying to stop copy right infringement.

Just imagin what YouTube/Google can pick up on any file no matter what the file name.

AGAIN, there is a difference between picking up a file and picking up visual contents of the file based on individual data changes frame by frame.

I'm aware. They use search algorithms to process audio, file names, text, etc.. but it's much harder to process a frame of every movie clip on the internet.

Sure it is...

Much harder does not mean they can't do it.

I've seen no evidence to suggest it's possible.

But in any event, most files have plenty of audio just like the video in the OP.

Irrelevant as video and audio are OBVIOUSLY not the same thing.

Yep they have nothing else better to do then bust strip clubs that are staying within the bounds of the law

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Ourskies,

I was just pulling the guys leg about being a Fed.

I have a contractors license, and if someone called me out, I'd show them a pic. They are not much to look at, some words on watermarked paper. Black and white.

Sorta like the ladies US Marshal license. Know what I mean.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by OurskiesRpoisoned]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

Oh I love this part. This is where, because I disagree with you, you must imply I am a Fed. Yep much easier to do instead of agree to disagree. I could just as easily say that you might be an undercover Fed trying to cozy up to people to get info. This is one of the lamest things anyone can do here on ATS-Accuse someone of being a Fed or imaginary disinfo agent to discredit them and try and bolster your argument.

Well it's just that you obviously took what I said personally, instead of worrying about your tax dollars being waisted as would be the normal reaction of a none Fed.

I take nothing here personally. I find your accusations amusing. Check to see how long I've been here on ATS and what threads I post in. Do you honestly think the FBI is interested in the Michigan Dogman ???

You could be a Fed.

I could also be king of the universe.

Or at least some one employed in some type of Internet damage control for when things like in the OP happen...I don't know.

And you could be the exact same thing. And I don't know. Get it?

So all actors who are pretending to be FBI agents will be/are/have committed a federal crime? And they are all now imprisoned? Wow the jails must be full of actors right now. You're talking literally thousands and thousands of actors who are jailed. uh no....not the case.

If only they would pass a law that would prohibit feds from impersonating ATS poster in the Internet.

If you really think I'm one of those imaginary disinfo agents, report me to the site owners so they can check me out. It's put up or shut up time.

But the 2 actors in the X-files are in jail? When did that happen?

It's getting old dude.

Yes it is. So when are you going to get it so I don't need to repeat myself anymore?????

[edit on 13-6-2010 by jfj123]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by OurskiesRpoisoned
reply to post by jfj123

U2 a copy of your contractors license then.

Sorry it took awhile. I sent you the info.
Let me know if you have questions.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Ourskies,

I was just pulling the guys leg about being a Fed.

I have a contractors license, and if someone called me out, I'd show them a pic. They are not much to look at, some words on watermarked paper. Black and white.

Sorta like the ladies US Marshal license. Know what I mean.

Actually mine has various colors of blue. It's different in each state.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
reply to post by Hedera Helix

I thought that according to the video the license plate belonged to federal agents? That would mean it is a state vehicle, not personal. We have every right to look up things like that. If it is a personal vehicle, they were not agents, the video is fake, and they all deserve what they get for trying to fake that crap. If the plate is real, what are you afraid of? Someone going to a US Marshall office and vandalizing the parking lot?

They're driving a car that was registered to a 60+ y/o woman in June 2009. And I keep getting visions of Mulder and Scully in my head working outside their authority of the FBI and US Marshall's office. Why is that???

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Wow, 25 posts in this thread alone!

Are you a cop?

And you have 18. Are you a cop or otherwise employed as a disinformation agent on these boards?

I'm beginning to think you are. One of the tactics of disinformation agents is deflection; falsely accusing other people of being disinformation agents so as to turn attention away from your own activities. Another tactic is constant and persistent mention of a hatred of law-enforcement, trying to convince other members you yourself are not law-enforcement; hoping that people around you will be less guarded in their speech and behavior, so that you may rat them out to your superiors.

So, disinformation agent, now that you have been exposed, care to tell us why you are participating in this thread? What is your agenda?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Got your U2. Link didn't work for me, but looked like an official link. I'll take your word for it.

Well, if you want to defend the Gestapo, it's your right as a non-government US citizen.

Government employees should not be allowed to post unless they have a disclaimer, disclaiming the are funded, or employed by the government.

And if they are, the should not be allowed to post while on duty.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Since OurSkiesRpoisoned is a disinformation agent, I would not be surprised if you soon received a visit from the FBI, jfj.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Got your U2. Link didn't work for me, but looked like an official link. I'll take your word for it.

Well, if you want to defend the Gestapo, it's your right as a non-government US citizen.

Government employees should not be allowed to post unless they have a disclaimer, disclaiming the are funded, or employed by the government.

Where is your disclaimer? Methinks you protest too much.

That aside, that is a pretty stupid and unconstitutional suggestion. However you feel about the government (and we know it's insincere, but you have to maintain your cover, so we understand), government employees are still citizens of the United States and share the same rights as any other citizen.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

The government isn't full of fuzzy bunnies and candy canes. I know there is a lot of corruption in government.
Iraq
Patriot Act
Extreme Rendition
Torture
etc...

But just because of this, I don't assume everything is bad. I don't automatically position myself against the government at every turn. I don't automatically assume this video is real because it's anti-government.
This is my whole point.

I agree.
There is a saying
When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
Thomas Jefferson

[edit on 13-6-2010 by jfj123]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hedera Helix
reply to post by Nikolam

Not cool... at all. That in itself is an act of terrorism against the owner of that vehicle. Beings this is June 2010... there may be a new registrant that hasn't shown up yet in the database.

They're probably using an undercover vehicle that's been confiscasted by the LE/Feds for one reason or another.

[edit on 12/6/2010 by Hedera Helix]

Do you have any evidence to suggest this? That the FBI would use a vehicle under someone else' name? Do you know the liability involved if they actually did and something happened relating to the vehicle?

The only evidence I have is that the owner of the car in June 2009 was a 60+ y/o woman. Do any of those people fall into that category??? What would be your guess as to where the car came from??? Other than the car being newly registered and hasn't had time to show up in the database yet???

[edit on 13/6/2010 by Hedera Helix]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Since OurSkiesRpoisoned is a disinformation agent, I would not be surprised if you soon received a visit from the FBI, jfj.

I gave you a star for that post!
Funny as hell !!!!
Good job !!!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

If it is a propaganda video, someone borrowed the car from that person.
I would be shocked if the FBI used a vehicle who's registration was not in their name. The liability would be enormous if something happened.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

The government isn't full of fuzzy bunnies and candy canes. I know there is a lot of corruption in government.
Iraq
Patriot Act
Extreme Rendition
Torture
etc...

But just because of this, I don't assume everything is bad.

That's not enough? If the people within the government started policing their own, the US citizens wouldn't have to.

I won't even get into OK City Bombing, WACO, 9-11, Gulf Of Tonkin, and on and on and on.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

I'm not familiar with the case however I do know that simply by putting a persons address on the Internet, you might be sued. As example, google earth.

Nice guess.

Google is being paid to get used.

Like a front, for what really is live feed.

For the most part, I don't think the FBI contracts google to do search work. The government uses it's own search systems which directly run through all major data backbones. They may request info from google on a specific case however.

They do a hell of a lot more than that on some levels, maybe not FBI but on some levels they can see your entire room simply by using your very own router signal.

Same with cell phones, kind of like in Batman the DK. But easier.

Could you provide evidence showing I'm wrong?

It's done the same way for audio, but mostly for text. As an example they would need a human to view the video in the OP but if some one took a picture of a document they would be able to turn it into text no problem.

The proof of this is in the fact that on most forums you have to type in a word that is an image that is all garbled up before you can register for an account.

Why do you think that is?

Now this is just normal black hat spider spamming prevention, this tech is offered for free by broboards lol, just imagin what they government crawlers can do.

Basic paranoid equation
Your opinion + my disagreement = I'm a fed

ok..

Low blow on my part. But I'm am paranoid.

This is completely different then visually searching within a video frame for common data and referencing to data changes in other frames.

Kind of but it's done by normal black hat programmers every day on a low level to spam forums using simple crawlers.

It's not impossible.

AGAIN, there is a difference between picking up a file and picking up visual contents of the file based on individual data changes frame by frame.

do me a favor...type something into Google anything.

Look at all of the different videos, images and web pages that come up.

Not all will have the file name there, google has one hell of a kick ass algo for picking stuff up for your search.

Think about it. Maybe the FBI can not do things like this, but google can and the Gov sure as hell can.

I've seen no evidence to suggest it's possible.

You need to open your eyes and see the obvious free services you use every day, then multiply it a few times for government capabilities.

Irrelevant as video and audio are OBVIOUSLY not the same thing.

Irrelevant? Pifft..

It's the same file dude, two codex but the same file. that makes it relevant when it is being processed.

Sipping the paranoia cool aid I see

It's the only drink around bud.

Irrelevant as you were incorrect about your earlier assumption that the FBI arrested prostitutes.

Don't mean to brake your heart about the girl you had your eye on but most strippers are prostitutes.

You're claiming anyone pretending to be an FBI agent, even an actor, would go to jail. I proved you wrong. That's my argument.

Guess you missed my third post on this thread.

Tird post down

By not even knowing what she was talking about...she got her point across uhuh...

I guess she's that damned good.

Nope. According to you, the woman on the video and the 2 other people, they are FBI...thus the F in FEDERAL....not localText

It's all one big private entity now a day man.

Apparently you are having trouble understanding.
The video shows people knocking on a ladies door claiming to be FBI and US Marshal. If this is a propaganda video, they are not committing a crime...they are acting just like the 2 actors on The X-files.
Why is this extremely simple concept so hard for you to understand? You're ASSUMING what you saw in that video was real as opposed to REALITY TV.

Your assuming that a clearly proven deputised Martial is in league with Hammas. And so is that other white dude.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I agree.

So, you think a secretary working at an office in a national park should have to post a disclaimer if they post in forums should as these? Should soldiers and veterans too?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

If it is a propaganda video, someone borrowed the car from that person. I would be shocked if the FBI used a vehicle who's registration was not in their name. The liability would be enormous if something happened.

Isn't that pretty much what the guy I responded to just said???

[edit on 13/6/2010 by Hedera Helix]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The reason we have a US Constitution is because our forefathers [mothers?] had an
ATTITUDE against tyrannical government thugs.

It is SO refreshing to see a REAL American patriot, respecting our history, founding & tradition,

instead of being sycophants & brown nosers for the corporate run police thug state.

The video looks legitimate enough.

It certainly highlights ones legal rights & the treachery [out]law enforcement is indulged to commit.

'Professional FBI' behavior?
You mean like 'Professional Police' behavior like one sees on cops,
where even when they know they are on camera they go out of their way to beat up suspects.

They are nothing more than overweight government thugs working & prostituting themselves for corporations,

just like the Coast Guard & local 'law' enforcement is doing in the Gulf.

Just like the corporate prostitutes at the Pentagon do,
getting us into wars for IMAGINARY things & INTENTIONALLY dumping 9 billion dollars CASH in the Iraq desert to fund 'insurgents' & gangsters to make Iraq a never ending disaster.

America is the people, always, always, always.

And the US government is NOT America.
And currently is in a state of TREASON against America.

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join