It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: FBI Shows Up At Protesters House And Asks Strange Questions! Must Watch!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

If the government agents involved actually had info about her building a bomb, the interview would hardly have gone the way it did! C'mon now!
They were hardly forthcoming about what she was suspected of doing, hence, its government intimidation. No accuser, no accusation even. Just vague, ridiculous questions a real terrorist would hardly answer honestly.
she protested = government visit = spirit of 1st amendment trashed. period.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Exactly my point!

People are too willing to jump on the band wagon just because they have disdain for law enforcement........

As i said earlier, if someone shot your grandmother , the first people youd call would be the police, and if they didnt investigate youd be SUPREMELY pissed off.........why the double standard?

We do not know the facts, or if this is even REAL

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

If the government agents were investigating "a real tip" then we need to hire better investigators. It seems pretty clear to me that they weren't there to gather information at all. some specific questions would have been asked (i would think) in relation to a "real tip" about real crimes.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by joechip

Thats exactly why im wondering if this video is even real. This guy doesnt come off as an agent for the government. Hes not clear and concise, he stumbles over his "lines". He doesnt really present the questions the way he should, He just doesnt present himself as such

Im just not convinced

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by joechip
reply to post by pjslug

If the government agents involved actually had info about her building a bomb, the interview would hardly have gone the way it did! C'mon now!
They were hardly forthcoming about what she was suspected of doing, hence, its government intimidation. No accuser, no accusation even. Just vague, ridiculous questions a real terrorist would hardly answer honestly.
she protested = government visit = spirit of 1st amendment trashed. period.

You have no idea if this is true or not. Let's be honest here ok?

And I think you missed the other posters point.
We (you, I and everyone else here) don't know why the supposed agents came to her house. If they received a tip that indicated she or someone she knows, might injure someone or destroy property, they are obligated to investigate.
Let's say for a moment that they ignored a tip the led to the death of 50 people. I'm sure you'd be complaining that they ignored evidence that would have saved said people. So what do you expect an FBI agent to do? You're the type of person that puts them in a lose-lose situation. If they investigate a tip, it's INTIMIDATION, if they ignore a tip and something bad happens, it's a cover up or incompetence.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by joechip
reply to post by jfj123

If the government agents were investigating "a real tip" then we need to hire better investigators. It seems pretty clear to me that they weren't there to gather information at all. some specific questions would have been asked (i would think) in relation to a "real tip" about real crimes.

Again, you do not know the context or whether this is even real.

They may have received a tip, showed up at the door, took one look at this lady and knew that she was no threat. At that point, they asked a few standard, lame questions so they could quickly close the file. Who know? Not you. Not me.
I'm not willing to make assumptions about this situation just because they're supposedly law enforcement officials.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by At0mZer0

Thank you for being so brave and considered. They were not expecting a white american mother of 5 kids and they were clearly troubled. I am sure they took a step back and i just hope the next person on there list was as good as you.

Thank you lady, maybe they woke up the next day wondering who they were fighting.. surely not an american like them

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

umm. yeah. I get your point, but I think you miss mine. If it was a real tip about a real crime, nothing in that interview would have prevented said crime. Or even provided any information to prevent said crime.

and yeah to the other guy that thinks its a hoax.
You may be right. That was pretty weak investigation, IMO.

Or it was an attempt at government intimidation.

but a legitimate investigation, I certainly hope not. Or we're not as protected as one would like to think.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

The FBI were looking for protester CI's (Criminal Informants). She just got interviewed as a potential CI. I'd say she won't help them any.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
She could have just said "No"

Why does it hurt?

Just because you have the right to plead silence.

She seems like she likes to express her anti-Israel views, it could be that combined with the pro-Palestine flag somebody reported her to the FBI.

That part is very bothersome. Another fellow citizen disturbed by freedom of expression and the right to protest, not understanding those rights tells on you.

Some people have been brainwashed that anybody against Israel might have some kind of terrorist connection, stupid ignorant thinking.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I realize I really should have provided some historical precedence for the government targeting protesters. Many may not know that this is an ongoing problem. Enjoy!

www.aclu.org...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

I, too, would have been just the opposite of this woman. I would have asked them in to have a seat, told them I wasn't in to violence, which is why I was at the protest, and that I wouldn't associate with violent people. Then I probably would have started asking them questions to see what I could learn from them.

But I would have wanted to know if attending that protest had put me on some kind of "watch list" or something. I wouldn't have cared for that.

I agree. The last thing you want to do is antagonize these people with stupid antics testing their resolve... especially in Texas.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

You should check out what's in your FBI file now.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Every time that guy said, "it has nothing to do with the protest", my blood started to boil.

It had everything to do with the protest.

Good job making this video.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Is it a rouse?

These are the two dumbest "FBI" agents that I have ever seen.

How do I become a FED?

I got that idiot yokel beat by miles and miles.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Bottom line, the lady was too eager to talk, talk, and talk.

She should have verified who she is then asked them if she is being arrested. They would have said no. She should have told them she did not wish to answer their questions and then asked them to leave her property. Never cooperate with the authorities in your own demise.

By the way, it is the 5th amendment that is the right to avoid self incrimination, not the 1st, as stated in the video.

The only reason they came there was to intimidate, scare and subdue her future activities.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I thought FBI agents traveled in unmarked black cars most of the time with government plates. I don't know...either the FBI is hiring idiots or something about this video screams FAKE.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
Is it a rouse?

How do I become a FED?

I doubt this is a real FBI visit. Could have been a production for youtube by this lady or her group. A cursory search for the exact names of these agents in Austin, TX comes up nil.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Forgive me here, I did not read the whole thread.. I only watched the video, and giving my reply to this directly.. After I post I will go back and read the replies..
I hope I don't put my foot in my mouth here... Here we go!

Something about this video just doesn't sit right with me.. It feels staged!
My first thought about this video is that it was made to stir the pot!
And to ralley all those folks who have an auto dislike for any type of law enforcement.

This video seems to blind the watcher to the reality that this might be staged. This video will work anyone up, and work them up in many directions!

Allow me to explain why I think this video is fake.
First the badges didn't seem valid enough. And the fact that she stopped the video to show the badges sends up a red flag to me.. Like she is trying a little to hard to prove that it is what it is.
Second, the "FBI" folks didnt once say, you can not flim this, or make any kind of comment about her and the video tape.
Law enforcement does not like to be recorded!!! Bottom line, it gets under their skin when you put a camera in their face.

And thirdly, I just got this overwhelming sense that this was set up to get peoples emotions high! And that way this woman could very easy get people on her "side".

================================================

Second thought.. If this is real, and the it is what it is at face value, I am glad she posted this, and also glad you posted it here on ATS for all to see!

I am not comming down on you OP, or saying anything bad about you.
I am glad you posted this video!

I just feel so strongly that this is staged, I would be willing to put my money where my mouth is!
Oh wait, I only mean that if it is 100% for real, I will eat my words, and slink back to where I came from!

But if it turns out this is a hoax, I wouldn't be shocked at all!
Protesters will go to great lenghts to get their point across!
Also they will go to great lenghts to get people on their side of the story!

And please understand I am not lumping all protesters into one group, or claim that all protesters do this kind of tactic.
Its pretty smooth, and almost had me all emotional..

But once my emotions started to kick in, thats when I had to ask myself..
Am I being manipulated?

Hmmmmm...
Are we being manipulated? Its up for debate..
And I am sure I am not the first one to bring this up.. But will be interesting to see who else came to what I am thinking right now.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
Is it a rouse?

How do I become a FED?

I doubt this is a real FBI visit. Could have been a production for youtube by this lady or her group. A cursory search for the exact names of these agents in Austin, TX comes up nil.

Exactly. Those two "FBI agents" look like they just got their fat arses off of the couch. You have to be physically fit to be an FBI agent.

Looks like scare tactics for anti-Israel folk.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join