It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: FBI Shows Up At Protesters House And Asks Strange Questions! Must Watch!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+91 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

FBI shows up and asks a TX mother of 5, also a part time nurse, basically if she or anyone she knows is going to commit any terrorist acts.

WHY?

Because she was seen at a pro-Palestine rally! WTF!

I guess all those pro-israel people who show up to pro-Palestine rallies who shout things like "we know who you are" "all of you are being documented" "we will ruin your work and social lives" were actually finding out who these people were and ratting on them to the FBI saying they were terrorists!

Unbelievable.

This goes to show you it's NORMAL, WORLD citizens who have had enough of israel, and no longer see WWII and a book written by them as a reason to occupy Palestine.

ESPECIALLY the new/next generation.

Their time is up, and they are getting desperate.

And it's starting to show.

Here it is from her own words!

I wonder who ordered this?? The Joint Terrorism Task Force Division of the FBI Visits an Austin Peace Activist to Question About Pre-Crimes On April 21, 2010. I quote- Two agents of the FBI's Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF) came to my house to talk to me, a part time peace volunteer for Palestine. After verifying that they really were with the FBI, I asked them to wait. I shut my door, took a deep breath, and grabbed my video camera. I want to thank Jeffry Zavala for: * Helping me remain anonymous in this video * For creating something to help you if the FBI ever knocks on your door to question you about pre-crimes, * For helping me to tell others about my number one cause: Promoting the "One-State" Solution to the Palestine-Israel conflict, instead of the apartheid-like "Two-State" scenario.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
that's why It is good to have pit bulls and dobermans with rottweilers in your back yard and let them loose , to keep away these corrupt bastards.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
While those folks were extremely polite that was nothing but harassment for attending that protest. Why? Because if someone is planning to do violence they certainly aren't going to tell the FBI about it if they knock on the door...LOL! They really think people are that stupid I guess.

Also how did they get her name and address. I wonder if she has some nieghbor she pissed off? Or an undercover agent among the protesters?

[edit on 12-6-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Figures. Worthless corporate monkies pestering free citizens who have seen through the propaganda and realize what's really going on. Keep your cameras handy free citizens, it's your best and only weapon against these evil men. Film their ridiculous and intimidating actions and put it out there for everyone to see. Folks will awaken to truth yet!....S&F..

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
If someone calls in an anonymous report about YOU
the FBI is bound to look into it.
And yes they get spammed with anonymous complaints by people who dont like someone for some reason a LOT.

Re: answering questions... even my lawyer gives the standard legal advice: Answer no questions, call your lawyer..."

When the FBI wants to 'get' someone who has been a very bad boy, they often get those people even if their evidence of the crime is lousy, when the person they are interviewing tells a lie,

Answering falsely questions posed by a Federal Agent is itself a CRIME.

So lawyers will tell you to say nothing and call them.

HOWEVER I once posed the following question to a Judge. I had just become a happy home owner. I wanted to celebrate and fire off a couple rounds in the house at a couple of fone books but 'discharge of a firearm' in that particular county was illegal though rarely if ever enforced.

So I called the police and expained what was what and the cop says.. hmm you need to talk to the duty seargant. so I talked to him a bit and he said,, hmm you need to talke to the magistrate judge... so I did..

Here is what the magistrate said "Young man you do whatever you damn well please, as long as you are not hurting anyone. If someone complains and the authorities stop by to question you. Invite them in and make them feel at home...

Understand that the FBI MUST investigate every silly lead... even though in many cases the leads are called into them by the ADL -or- $cientology. What happens just means you are pretty good at whatever you are doing and should do it more and whomever you are targeting are using a playbook that has worked since the beginnings of civilization to discourage you.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Her identity was more than likely obtained using facial recognition software from all the HD surveillance the police do on people at these kinds of protests. They then could run faces against DMV pictures as most of them have gone HD as well to pick up more identifiable charachterisics.

She handled herself vary well I think. She was polite and resonable. The best part was when she asked them if they thought it was OK to send $7 000 000/day to Israel. I bet they didn't even know about that.

Kudos to this lady.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by DEEZNUTZ]

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
This probably came about from ADL (or other Zionist sympathisers) hiring a Private Investigator - and then pressuring the FBI to investigate her once identified. I highly doubt that the FBI would go out of their way to track down people at a protest and question them like this - I could be wrong - in either case its a massive waste of tax payer money do go about it like this. Then again their is a massive outrage in the populous of the world over recent events - and extra precautions are probably being taken.

But I have no doubt I'm on an ASIO database somewhere either.

The woman who did this had balls - and is a shining example - and the video is a valuable tool.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
pretty obvious that somebody from her street, that is totality DUMB, called the FBI, since the woman have a save Palestine flag in her house ... thats very easy

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Faiol]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
That has got to be one of the greatest videos to date if its real. The way she handled herself there was like a pro, calm, cool, and collected, boy she sure made him studder a couple times good, and made them both very uncomfortable. Well done. Being in a criminal justice career, I completely agree, this is how you shine a cop on so to speak, she did it very well, and by the book. There wasnt a darn thing they could do about this.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
There you have it, folks. The Thought Police.

Do you know anyone or suspect anyone of thinking about doing something that might be destructive?

What? That's a crime now?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

hahaha *starred*

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vendetta1986
that's why It is good to have pit bulls and dobermans with rottweilers in your back yard and let them loose , to keep away these corrupt bastards.

I wouldn't lump ALL FBI Agents in the same
category as being corrupt bastards. They have
orders to follow at work just like we do as civilians.
Now their bosses and supervisors may have
another agenda.

I thought this encounter went fairly well.
It was cordial on both sides. A bit of tension
filled the air and rightly so under the circumstances
for which they were there.

I do not think the FBI singled her out, but I do think
she was ratted out by pro-Israel entities who were
monitoring the protest, like ADL or the like. They
reported her as a person of interest and the FBI followed
up with an interview which is standard procedure for
this type of report.

If they had of really thought her a threat,
there would not have been a knock but
a kicked in door at 4 am.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I bet anything a neighbour or someone she does not get along with gave her name to the FBI. That kind of thing happens all the time.

And there's nothing wrong with their questions ... someone trying to spread violent ideas at a peaceful protest damages the credibilty of the protest and the real issues being protested. She should be as much concerned about that as they are.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
[edit on 12-6-2010 by area6]

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Is it just me, or did she seem like her goal was to upset them?
She constantly repeated their questions and kept reiterating the fact that she's a mom.... because it's totally unheard of for a mom to do illegal things/kill people.

Seriously, the guy gets a
from me for not getting severely annoyed at her for acting like a 12 year old trying to prove her parents wrong by providing only one, loosely based reason for why she is right and sounding like a broken record repeating everything he says five times. Then, to top it off, she tries to create an unnecessary heated political debate when all she had to do was answer, or refuse to answer ONE question.

She was just trying to "get a rise" out of him, from the very beginning until the very end, she seemed to try to antagonize them into saying or doing something, anything youtube worthy. Regardless of why they're there, cooperate, don't be a douche because you're bored, it only takes a moment to answer a damn question, or even to just plead the "first" as she EVENTUALLY did.
I don't like people like that....

[edit on 6/12/2010 by SmokeytheHair]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
well these FBI folks were polite. Here in India they'll beat you before asking questions. Even here if they wanted to they could have confiscated the camera and if she behaves violently they can beat her and arrest her. I'm not saying its fair, but its the reality. I mean why is this woman talking about Israel? First control her own government which is doing systematic genocide in various countries. Then let her talk about Zionism or Israel . She couldnt control her government but protesting and posted a video which was perfectly edited , showing her kids and stuff, hospital,, crying for attention.

Clean your house before cleaning the street.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeytheHair

Yes i agree. she was crying for to do something to demonize them and post it on youtube.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
What I don't think everyone understands here, is that the 2 FBI agents were sent there to question this woman because SOMEONE called The FBI on her, accusing her of being involved with a potential terrorist group.

THAT is the only reason they went to her house to question her. They have to follow up on any accusation like that. They have no choice.
It was clear to me that the accusation was not from an anonymous source either. So, I would HOPE that there was a thorough follow up on the accuser as well. Frivolous and warrant-less accusations of this nature to The FBI is a very serious crime. Perhaps I am naive, but I would certainly hope that whomever prompted The FBI to waste their time with such a matter would be dealt with accordingly, and be discouraged from ever doing it again. Hopefully punished.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Someone from her work or something that hates her probably called the FBI on her

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
She handled it pretty well; although it could have been handled with slightly more grace..

I've never been put in a similar situation but generally, this is probably how I would've replied...

Me: "Hello, can I help you?"

Male Agent: "Yes. We're with the FBI. We'd like to ask you a few questions..."

Me: "The FBI... At my door! I feel so privileged. Can I see your badges, please?" *grabs video camera*

Both Agents: "No problem. I'm Joe Stephen & I'm Lane Brusterson"

Me: "Well, I'm pleased to meet both of you. I wish to inform you that this entire discussion, for both my protection and yours, will be recorded..."

Me: *looking at the female FBI agent, eyes scanning* "You're gorgeous, by the way..."

Me: *looking at the male FBI agent* "You... not so much..." *insert laugh*

Me: "So, what's up? Would you like a beer? I have Bud Light, Sam Adams, and maybe a Heineken or two?"

Male Agent: "No thank you" *same reply from the female agent*

Me: "So ... how can I help you?" *As I open a beer*

Male Agent: "Do you have somewhere we can sit?"

Me: "Absolutely. If you'd like to follow me..." *takes them to an outdoor sitting area*."

*INSERT LONG SERIES OF QUESTIONS HERE WHERE I WOULD ANSWER MOST OF THEM HONESTLY AND PROBABLY PLEAD THE 5TH A FEW TIMES JUST ON GENERAL PRINCIPLE*

Me: "Well, are all of your questions satisfied? Excellent."

Me: "Well, I do believe it is time you two leave. Has been a pleasure speaking with you two today."

Me @ Female Agent: "By the way, Ms. Brusterson... if you're ever bored, and are looking for a good time, you know where I live. We can go to dinner, a movie, even dancing. And see where the night takes us. It's an open invitation." *insert a wink here*

[edit on 12-6-2010 by The Theorist]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join