It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Programmed people Illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Can people be programmed without their knowledge? For example, myself. Could I have been programmed without my knowing it? I've had many bizarre experiences and I have been known to "know" things before they happened. Furthermore, there is events that have lead me to believe I might have been programmed. For instance, when I was to be selected for a highly secretive job for a defense contractor, and then suddenly information started popping up on the Illuminati. Before the information started popping up though there were a series of events that made me think that perhaps my actions/thoughts were not being orchestrated by me because they began to fit into a larger picture that led to a psychotic break. What I am trying to say is difficult to describe in words, but I hope you understand that the way in which events unfolded made me believe there was a stronger force shaping what happened in my life. So, is it possible that perhaps I was programmed without knowing it, and this programming went awry causing a psychotic break?

Another interesting thing is that I believe my ex-girlfriend may have been programmed as well because she had a past that involved sexual abuse and she was confirmed to have a borderline personality. Myself, I am now diagnosed with schizophrenia since 2008.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
If you can honestly say all this wasn't drug induced (I speak from experience) then you may have some "ESP" / you might be highly intuitive.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
If you can honestly say all this wasn't drug induced (I speak from experience) then you may have some "ESP" / you might be highly intuitive.

None of it was drug induced.

new topics

top topics

join