It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange is an Alien

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
What a very cool guy. Quite an amusing chappy. I do hope he's well.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Maybe you have heard about Annunaki anywhere. And maybe you have even read somewhere that they are supposed to have white hair.

Have you ever known someone else who has white hair? I haven't. Let's see what Julian Assange himself had to say about this question[1], but first, some side-note to it:

First, there are some references to Anne Hamilton-Byrne and "The Family" which had 14 children with dyed blonde hair.[2] But i don't know if that information is reliable. Also, "Assange won't discuss the link with Byrne. He says only: ''My mother was never in a cult. I was never in a cult.''"

Anyway, here is what he said:

My question about his own white hair goes nowhere. However, Assange told me when we first talked (we have several conversations), that his hair went white at 15.

''I was very blond until 12-ish, until puberty. I built a cathode ray tube at 15, at school, and connected it backwards. The Geiger counter went 1000, 2000, 3000, 40,000. That was about the time. Also I had some head scans, because I had something like viral encephalitis. It was very mild. I just lost feeling in one cheek. Earlier on, at nine, I'd had head X-rays because I'd headbutted a giant earth ball.''

Was he joking? I don't get it, this sounds so strange. "Headbutted a giant earth ball"? How appropriate! That supports the theory of him being an Annunaki ;-).

He even said something about aliens or the Fermi Paradox, to be more precise. This is from his blog[3], which is not online anymore since:

Such deceptions, previously known as "Art", as in "Artifice" or "Artful" have a long history of successful human parasitation. But the industrial control of and rapid advances in the ability to successfully falsify sense data has no historical analog. I have previously argued that a possible explanation for the Fermi Paradox (why don't there seem to be any aliens, dude) is the existence of a developmental ceiling created by technological advances flowing into the perceptual manipulation industry till it gobbles up through diversion and wealth destruction all economic growth.

The credulous will not inherit the earth, but they'll get to play a game where they do. A beautiful reality and a beautiful dream.

Please read the full blog entry to understand what he is talking about. By the way, his whole blog is a nice read; but what else should you expect from someone who studied mathematics, physics, neuroscience and philosophy and then had the guts to turn away from physics because of idealistic reasons (again, read his blog if you want to know why he started to hate what was going on in the scientific community of physics.

Of course this is all about some strange anecdotes and about creating funny connections between them and the alien topic. But who knows?

[1] The Age: www.theage.com.au...
[2] New Yorker: www.newyorker.com...
[3] archive.org, iq.org Tue 18 Jul 2006 : Runaway consumerism explains the Fermi Paradox.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by hinsch]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join