It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsey Williams : Deadly Gases Leaking from Oil Spill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Pastor Lindsey Williams reveals the real threat posed by the leak on the Alex Jones show. He reveals how B.P. unwittingly drilled into a fissure that had pressures of an excess of 20,000 to 70,000 P.S.I. which instantly blew all safety valves apart. Normal artesian oil pressure should be around 1,500 P.S.I.

He goes on to say that N.O.A.A. have recently admitted to the discovery of undersea oil plumes that could be emanating from 20 miles away. He continues that the oil leaking is not the greatest danger but rather what is coming out along with the oil described as volatile organic compound gasses. E.P.A. test results taken recently in the gulf reveal high levels of Hydrogen Sulfide , Benzene,and Methylene Chloride.
There's scuttle on the net, that there are plans in place for mass emergency evacuations of the area.

Though I am no fan of A/J , what pastor Williams is saying sure explains the puzzling reason why the area is being cut off to the media and general public. I am posting the third video of this interview as it has most of the important information.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Pastor william is somewhat right what BP hit was a huge gas funnel mainlined into earth's core or another separate huge gas cavity, but he can talk provided he doesn't try to steal the are name

"JBL Block 252" because I was the one who first studied and concluded what BP did with gas. All these people who claim "well one day oil will stop once pressure equalizes" are completely wrong. The gas spike could go on forever

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Interesting ; I just finished reading a recent post on G.L.P. from a refinery worker on this very subject. www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Lindsey Williams should be arrested and water-boarded to get the names of these "insider elites" that he is supposed to be so close to. If the pressure down the hole is as high as 70,000 psi, there is no point in drilling a relief well since there is no known valve arrangement that can shut off against that pressure. All he wants you to do is buy his overpriced $30 DVD and go on scaring the hell out of you. If he has real insider information, he should be arrested and held until he gives up his sources.
And those sources should be arrested and held until they give up what they know and how they got the information. How many oil executives from 40 years ago on the North Slope are still alive? Probably not that many. Arrest ALL of them and hold them until they start talking. By the way the company that Williams worked for was Arco. Arco was bought by - you guessed it- BP!!

I use top design piping systems for power plants. The highest industrial pressure I have ever seen is at the Philadelphia Electric Eddystone Power station using >5,000 psi super critical steam.

See..
www.metso.com...

Be careful what these charlatans tell you - think for yourself.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Man.. this is some scary stuff. Makes me sick to think that there is a possibility of not being able to stop this thing.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

There are already many posts discussing this shyster.

He wants you to buy his "oil emergancy" DVD. He is profitting off your fear, and you're helping him by exposing even more people to his "offer" to tell you the "truth" for a price.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merigold
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

There are already many posts discussing this shyster.

He wants you to buy his "oil emergancy" DVD. He is profitting off your fear, and you're helping him by exposing even more people to his "offer" to tell you the "truth" for a price.

I agree you have to be wary of someone who while telling you about some very important information, is dropping in lines about buying their book or DVD. I've always been wary of this guy ever since hearing him on Alex Jones and his constant ball washing and claims to know the people at the top. Maybe I'm wrong but not sure about the guy at all

new topics

top topics

join