It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mollucan Ulama moves Mosque Dome with Psychic Power for Villager

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Look at this video where Mollucan muslim Priest moves mosque dome with his Psychic Power for the Ordinary villager and he develop that superpower with Dzikir where the Dzikir Sentences are: Laa ilahaa illallah and it quite easy, but sorry this video is from Indonesia so would you try to translate it and don't try to debunk this video and uses any Mundane and Mediocre Explanation of this video and for more info click following links: dajjal.wordpress.com... and dajjal.wordpress.com...

[edit on 12/6/2010 by masonicon]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
The answer is very simple really.

The priest found a working Vimana and put it on top of his mosque.

No superpowers here folks, move along!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Wow.

This site is REALLY making me question my religious beliefs.

If I had a helicopter my kids might believe I have superpowers, but sadly, no one else....

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
The audio makes it seem kind of set up, but I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more about it...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Trust me! don't use any Mundane and Mediocre answers for thread like this!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I has Fixed it! Word Psychic Abilities are in the terrible misunderstanding

It's not a special ability, but something that lays dormant within us because of our "Conditioning/Indoctrination" as small children.

[edit on 12/6/2010 by masonicon]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

If I had a helicopter ...

Helicopter? Lol. Crane.

I don't speak Indonesian, but the TV feed has a placard that says "amatur video." I am going to go way out on a limb and take that to mean "This video was not shot by any employee of this station." So, there was no eyewitness to ask what was out of frame.

Dude shot the capping ceremony on his cellphone. On reviewing the vid, he noticed that he hadn't gotten the crane in the shot once. So, he sent his masterpiece to it the local TV station.

Big whoop. I thought Mohammed discouraged miracle flogging. The Koran itself was supposed to be miracle enough. If your faith isn't strong enough to submit to Allah without his having to provide you with flying mosque domes, then that's between you and him.

And for the rest of us, yes, this video is just as miraculous as the Koran is. So, there's nothing for us to quarrel about. Kumbaya.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

So that's how they built the pyramids.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Why am I in this thread?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Obviously to defy the one-line rule.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
"la ilaha ilallah" is the correct spelling of the phrase, Masonicon. All it means is "there is no deity, except God". I know, small stuff, but I don't suppose you'd be to happy if I misspelled your prayers.

As for the validity of the video, I'd say a crane, or some ropes and pulleys. The reason they're chanting "la ilaha ilallah" might be, oh I don't know, because they're blessing the Mosque as it is completed. Not because they're levitating it.

I don't believe psychic powers, divination, witchcraft, sorcery, or super-human skills are something God approves of in any of the three monotheistic faiths associated with Him either.

Sorry, but you're way off on this one, Masonicon.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
You think thats impressive, you should see me pull quarters and even half dollars from your ears........thats WAY better, plus you get to keep the change.

Seriously, W T F is happening to ATS?

The conspiracy nutter in me wonders if this isnt a ploy by the men up stairs to just send a crapload of people to sites like this to make us ALL seem like hacks...

The realist in me is coming to the realization that the gene pool is getting more shallow and the lack of oxygen in the water is turning out defective product.....

P.S. Its a crane

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Dude you could totally see the string. Just joking. Who's the girl in the beginning of the video?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I say there's no strings, No Helicopters, and No similar tools in that Video!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon

Masonicon me ol' mate.....

Do you really believe that thing is floating through the air via some sort of "mind control"?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Do you really believe that thing is floating through the air via some sort of "mind control"?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Well there's no evidence to support it's a Crane, Helicopter ect....

Thus I think it's just as justified to conclude it's "being levitated" as to think a Crane is moving it....

We don't have evidence pointing one way or the other.....And I'll hold my opinions on it until more evidence is forthcoming.

PAUSED it at 55 secs in....I seem to be able to make out a distinct "white zipline" type thing just infront of the floating crap.....It's possible it's running up a zipline

[edit on 6/13/10 by ElijahWan]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Yes! It floating in air Via Psychokinesis

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

The workpiece traveled from the ground to the top of the building.

That's what evidence looks like.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by eight bits

The workpiece traveled from the ground to the top of the building.

That's what evidence looks like.

and Trust me! There's is no helicopter in this Video

[edit on 15/6/2010 by masonicon]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I would say there is NO string or crane or helichopter whatsoever here.
But I can see there is kind of balloon on top of the dome to make it lighter.
Whatever it is, there is an explanation behind it.

Instead of telling villagers "Miracle of Allah", why don't the people behind this tell the truth on how they perform the trick.
They should make scientific explanation or magic trick revelation instead.

What religion leaders use tricks to lure followers into believing it as miracle or power of Gods is a serious crime. It happens to all religions, Christian, Islam, Hindhuism and Buddhism.

And why not abovetopsecret send a team there to investigate this crime?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join