It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE OMEGA FILE

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Clark Savage Jr.

Clark Savage Jr.....

Interesting

I agree

I see your point, maybe..maybe not, but I do notice the email you produced lacks the 'signed by' gmail indicator.

Yes.....I also noticed that.

Although, granted, I have no idea if that is significant or not.

I too "have no idea if that is significant or not"

I will have a look at that.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I enjoy your intrepidity here but I too believe the OP is being genuine. As has been stated before this document made its first rounds in the early 90's. I can at least say that I have never heard of this document before now, so I must thank secretstoshadow111. If there is any fruit to bear from this document I will try and find it when I have the time.

Basically what I am trying to say Maybe... maybe not, is that you are a keen mind and I feel your energy is best directed towards uncovering other pieces of disingenuous material on ATS.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13

I enjoy your intrepidity here but I too believe the OP is being genuine. As has been stated before this document made its first rounds in the early 90's. I can at least say that I have never heard of this document before now, so I must thank secretstoshadow111. If there is any fruit to bear from this document I will try and find it when I have the time.

Basically what I am trying to say Maybe... maybe not, is that you are a keen mind and I feel your energy is best directed towards uncovering other pieces of disingenuous material on ATS.

Tgautier13.....

I accept your comment as fair & reasonable.

Subsequent to the many hoaxes on ATS regarding secret e-mails, etc.... designed to embellish stories, my "antennae" went up on this one.

I note I have not addressed the content of the attached doc.....I see that as a secondary issue & hence that is not my focus.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Absolutely, I understand why you picked up on this thread and I of course can be wrong in my own assumptions on the matter. The thread starter's original post is quite vague and leaves really only the link for us to ponder. However what I am looking for are any kind of websites secretstoshadow111 might be trying to promote by creating this thread. His user profile is bare, as is his signature, and he did not link to a personal website. It is from these conclusions I base my assumption; that the user does not have an agenda in providing the document.

Edit: Grammar correction.

[edit on 6/12/2010 by Tgautier13]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13

Absolutely, I understand why you picked up on this thread and I of course can be wrong in my own assumptions on the matter. The thread starter's original post is quite vague and leaves really only the link for us to ponder. However what I am looking for are any kind of websites secretstoshadow111 might be trying to promote by creating this thread. His user profile is bare, as is his signature, and he did not link to a personal website. It is from these conclusions I base my assumption; that the user does not have an agenda in providing the document.

Tgautier13.....

Again I agree.....your points are fair & reasonable.

It could be the op just wants attention, stars & flags, etc.... via a big thread.

It could be I am chasing shadows.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxMulder91
I do find it odd that the OP said there was no address that came along with the message.

Has anyone else had this happen before?
Taking a quick through my emails and junk emails, theres always an address from the sender.

Cheers

[edit on 12-6-2010 by FoxMulder91]

Yes, it happens all the time.

Always in the junk mail folder.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Incubus]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
muy interesante there is so much information in this file to read and take notes on... while some of it i actually heard about before the name of the aurthor will help me

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join