It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE OMEGA FILE

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
This file was sent to my email with no sender address. The file speaks for it self, there is too much information for one single person. So i give it to all of you.

dl.dropbox.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Wow good find this is amazing! May take me a few days to read through all of the info. S&F

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
You can also read the whole thing online here:

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

It was written by Bruce Alan Walton, a.k.a. Branton. Here's a wikipedia article about him and also a link to his site:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Radiobuzz

So you think this guy was a really good story teller. Or is there any substance to this? Anything we here at ATS could take from this? It really seems to be fantastical

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by secretstoshadow111

I have no opinion on him or what he writes, I didn't really read it but only took quick peeks to some parts of his texts. I was only giving you a couple of links for info if you wanted to learn more about this, it seemed to me that you didn't knew its origin because it was sent to you anonymously.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Radiobuzz

You are correct, the email was sent from (.... ....) Just eight dots separated by one space. I have an open ticket now with the gmail support team. I am impatiently awaiting a response...........................

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Whoa there is a lot to read for this [here's hoping I can read some of it tomorrow on my phone at work].

Though if I may ask to inquire more information. There seem to be a lot of concepts involving Nazi's and UFOs as well as Antarctica and underground [middle of the Earth] bases. So many times has it popped up that I am beginning to wonder about the nature of it all.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I typed Branton on Google and this is what I found. www.think-aboutit.com...

If you click on Branton's Web Site link, you will get to more weirdness. A lot of time has been put into this...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Response from gmail

If you think your issue is new or can't be resolved without our assistance, we provide email support for specific issues that may prevent you from using Gmail. Just follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the article related to your problem, making sure to answer all the questions. If the steps provided don't resolve the problem, you'll be able to send us a report. While we do read each email, you'll only hear from us (generally within a few days) if we need more information from you. We recommend using the search box at the top of the page to look for your answers. We won't be able to provide any more information on issues we've answered in our Help Center.

Sooooo helpful

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Radiobuzz
It was written by Bruce Alan Walton, a.k.a. Branton. Here's a wikipedia article about him and also a link to his site:

en.wikipedia.org...

He is adamant, however, that we should distinguish the alien hybrids from the full-blood reptiloids

I guess we should distinguish bigfoot from Yeti also, but some bodies of all 4 of those creatures would be nice to do some DNA tests on. Without that it all sounds pretty iffy.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretstoshadow111
This file was sent to my email with no sender address. The file speaks for it self, there is too much information for one single person. So i give it to all of you.
dl.dropbox.com...

Secretstoshadow111.....

The information you received in such a "strange" manner is readily & easily available on line.

I think you might have made this story up, in order to produce a sense of mystery & intrigue around your thread.

I think you'll find this sort of thing is discouraged on ATS.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I agree. A question would be, why someone would mail this anonymously to the OP. Since its free information on the web.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solidus Green eye

I agree. A question would be, why someone would mail this anonymously to the OP. Since its free information on the web.

Solidus Green eye.....

And.....

My rhetorical answer to your rhetorical question is.....

They wouldn't!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Indeed!
Time for coffee now!!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solidus Green eye

Indeed!
Time for coffee now!!

mmmmmmmm..........

Coffeeeeeee.......

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Secretstoshadow111..... The information you received in such a "strange" manner is readily & easily available on line. I think you might have made this story up, in order to produce a sense of mystery & intriguement around your thread. I think you'll find this sort of thing is discouraged on ATS. Kind regards Maybe...maybe not [edit on 12-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

I have never really posted with great knowledge in the aliens and ufo forums. Nor do i comment on them very much. So i kinda clueless as to how you think i just produced file like this. Besides I was born in 1985 Wikipedia says they were distributed around 1990's. Really had not skipped down the conspiracy until recently. Look at when i joined...... I actually really have not even read into the first page of the doc. Let alone 77 or 78 pages that make up the file.

I just found it very interesting.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Secretstoshadow111..... The information you received in such a "strange" manner is readily & easily available on line. I think you might have made this story up, in order to produce a sense of mystery & intriguement around your thread. I think you'll find this sort of thing is discouraged on ATS. Kind regards Maybe...maybe not

I have never really posted with great knowledge in the aliens and ufo forums. Nor do i comment on them very much. So i kinda clueless as to how you think i just produced file like this. Besides I was born in 1985 Wikipedia says they were distributed around 1990's. Really had not skipped down the conspiracy until recently. Look at when i joined...... I actually really have not even read into the first page of the doc. Let alone 77 or 78 pages that make up the file.

Secretstoshadow111.....

I have never really posted with great knowledge in the aliens and ufo forums.

Nevertheless, I venture to suggest you have posted enough to know that manufacturing a sense of mystery & intrigue around your thread could help to get attention, give the thread momentum & gain you more stars & flags.

Nor do i comment on them very much.

Nevertheless, I venture to suggest you have commented enough to know that manufacturing a sense of mystery & intrigue around your thread could help to get attention, give the thread momentum & gain you more stars & flags.

So i kinda clueless as to how you think i just produced file like this.

You could have very easily found it yourself on line, or someone could have brought it to your attention.

Besides I was born in 1985 Wikipedia says they were distributed around 1990's.

That has no bearing whatsoever on this matter.

Really had not skipped down the conspiracy until recently.

I do not understand the point you are making here.

Look at when i joined...... I actually really have not even read into the first page of the doc. Let alone 77 or 78 pages that make up the file.

Whether or not you have read the file has no bearing on this matter.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Really not trying to prove anything to anyone. I actually started the thread to see find out if there was any existing info on this topic and to find a source. I was actually clueless as to where it came from that's why I asked and Radiobuzz gave me a name and a source, really the information i was looking for. If you want to continue to analyze my posts and try to pick our some hidden meaning. I could think of better things to do with my time. You guys haven't really posted anything related to the doc ether. The purpose of this post was to find an answer not to argue minor points with people.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Really not trying to prove anything to anyone. I actually started the thread to see find out if there was any existing info on this topic and to find a source. I was actually clueless as to where it came from that's why I asked and Radiobuzz gave me a name and a source, really the information i was looking for. If you want to continue to analyze my posts and try to pick our some hidden meaning. I could think of better things to do with my time. You guys haven't really posted anything related to the doc ether. The purpose of this post was to find an answer not to argue minor points with people.

Secretstoshadow111.....

The purpose of this post was to find an answer not to argue minor points with people.

That you may have misrepresented key elements pertaining to your thread, is not a "minor point".

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

I like your interpretation of how you think you can know what i was thinking.
again not promoting anything, I did get an email with no sender with this file attached. I still have an open case with gmail however i guess it takes a couple of days to get a response. I would be willing to send anybody who asks the email that i revived. I would agree though that is easily manufactured evidence. I don't know if the doc has any time stamp on it or some kind of way to show the originator. That might help if you really want to pick at this.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join