It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey There.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I've finally worked up the courage to register here and maybe contribute to a couple of topics.

My name is Dan. I'm 20 years old living in Manitoba, Canada. Ever since I can remember I've always been interested in the unknown. From topics like the evolution of humans and how human intelligence came to be to different theories regarding the universe.

I've always been interested in UFO's and aliens, as most people are I guess. Just the notion of something else out there that may be intelligent and have their own thoughts/feelings/culture amazes me like nothing else in the world.

I can say that I'm Agnostic, I know there must be something out there watching us in a sense but I don't think we'll ever know for sure what it is. Maybe we are never meant to know.

Not sure what else to post about myself so I guess that's it.

I hope I have a great stay here on these forums and I'm glad I can finally discuss theories with everyone here. I know there are a lot of friendly and very intelligent people posting here.

Thanks!

Edit: I was wondering if there was a way to change my username as I have thought up something a lot more desirable. I know on a lot of other forums there is a feature to do just this in the User CP, I don't think I see it here.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by ThePope]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!
Im sorry to say, but you can not change your username. The best thing to do is re-register a new name and this current username would be banned.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
i did also need a lot of courage to become member

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Hey Dan

Welcome

Remember the worst they can do is kill you and your family.

top topics

join