It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia Gives Israel Clear Skies To Attack Iranian Nuclear Sites

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Isreal should check all ships headed to gaza. Iran should protect every ship headed for gaza. HEY, take off the GAZAs on your head, so peoples brains can breath, ok. GET RID OF THE THUGS. Stop sabre rattling and for god sake, get off the drugs. Since this will NEVER happen, just start shooting. Drop a bomb or two, ok. Blow each other up, so peace can rain over there. That way you all can get out of the stone ages, lift the veil and give wimen the same powers men have over there. Your peoples are so out of it.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

hah! laughable!

Israel will do nothing until Odrama ship that missile defence system Boxer get for them TRUST ME ON THIS....rest is just posturing!

[edit on 12-6-2010 by jeffrybinladen]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisrand

I guess as a gesture , it would be more than ample to inform that Saudi's air and land defence systems are directly influenced or should i say, its a elaboration between two nations.

So i would suggest a more relaxed approached as to, who is actuall doing what these days.

Get it...?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
all nations must be compliant with TPTB. Iran is the strongest foe, and highest risk. They will be subdued next. After that, maybe Nicaragua? Lets see if Chavez loses his nerve.

Eventually N. Korea will be dealt with, too.

Do not fool yourself. Everyone is on the same page, whether is seems that way or not.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
all nations must be compliant with TPTB.

All nations....i doubt it.....trust me on this.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by tristar]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
all nations must be compliant with TPTB.

All nations....i doubt it.....trust me on this.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by tristar]

Please explain, even if in the abstract.

I am referring to what TPTB require.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

The drums of war beat louder.. The Arab Kingdom obviously wants its Persian rival destroyed.. the biggest question I have it.. in the even Iran is attacked.. just how far will they go in retaliation? They are militarily capable, perhaps not a match one on one for Israel .. but still, she aint no Lebanon or Palestine .. and it's been a long while since Israel picked on someone their own size.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

The world could be going down in flames and all these a-holes would be doing is thinking about their next strategy. I don't think they would even take the time to notice Niburu passing between us and the moon. Idiots.
Hello have you noticed the ELE that is occurring on the planet ? Just thought you might want to give it a little thought? Maybe a nod.

and it's been a long while since Israel picked on someone their own size.
Arn't they like the smallest country on the planet?

[edit on 12-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl
Hey Isreal, drop an e.m.p above iran. SIMPLE SOLUTION AND THE OIL IS SAFE. OK. Make them go back to the stone ages. They need to start over and be more like U.S.A. drop the veil, womens rights.

If they could do that they would have already
or are you just dumb?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
and this comes out a week after bildberg.....looks like jim tucker was right once again.......Iran is toast.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
The Times of London celebrate April Fool's Day in June.

Prince Mohammed bin Nawaf refutes Times of London report saying Saudi Arabia practiced standing down its anti-aircraft systems to allow an Israeli bomb run.

... Earlier Saturday, the Times reported that Saudi Arabia has practiced standing down its anti-aircraft systems to allow Israeli warplanes passage on their way to attack Iran's nuclear installations, adding that the Saudis have allocated a narrow corridor of airspace in the north of the country. Prince Mohammed bin Nawaf, the Saudi envoy to the U.K. speaking to the London-based Arab daily Asharq al-Awsat, denied that report, saying such a move "would be against the policy adopted and followed by the Kingdom." According to Asharq al-Awsat report, bin Nawaf reiterated the Saudi Arabia's rejection of any violation of its territories or airspace, adding that it would be "illogical to allow the Israeli occupying force, with whom Saudi Arabia has no relations whatsoever, to use its land and airspace." ...

Times of London making fools of everyone

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
This sounds very much like a 'play-down'.

I suspect the Times was baiting with this article, probably based upon a leak or rumor.

Releasing such plans, official or unofficial is illogical in regard to a strike taking place. Doing so would lose any initiative the Israelis have left, considering the world and his dog are waiting for them to strike Iran.

If this strike takes place this year, they have a 'window' between July and September with which to conduct the attack, if nothing happens by October, you can scratch this from the board till 2011.

Skellon.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Skellon]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

[edit on 12-6-2010 by randyvs]
hehehehe no it is Sealund here take a look

smallest country

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Saudi Arabia gives Israel clear skies to attack Iranian nuclear sites

You have been taken in by media lies from the zionists.

www.haaretz.com...

Saudi Arabia would not allow Israeli bombers to pass through its airspace en route to a possible strike of Iran's nuclear facilities, a member of the Saudi royal family said Saturday, denying an earlier Times of London report.

Looks like the internet is two steps ahead of the MSM and they will have to try harder.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TSawyer

Yes iran is very beautiful

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

I have always thought "The Times" newspaper is a pretty hardcore Israel supporter from what I have read in there over the years.
It doesn't make sense for them to try to spoil Israels plans-more likeley they were just announcing the news to piss off Iran IMO.
Maybe they want Iran to get wound up about this saudi deal?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This is not the first time the Times of London have made false reports. And it probably won't be the last.

Saudis give nod to Israeli raid on Iran-July 5, 2009

One year later:
Saudi Arabia gives Israel clear skies to attack Iranian nuclear sites-June 12, 2010

Next year at about this time, they will probably post another "Saudi clear the way for an Israeli attack" story.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
"Passing over Iraq would require at least tacit agreement to the raid from Washington. So far, the Obama Administration has refused to give its approval as it pursues a diplomatic solution to curbing Iran’s nuclear ambitions."

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
"Saudis say they won't help Iran's enemy"
www.presstv.ir...

As I mentioned if KSA deactivate their missile defense systems and opens this corridor to Israeli jets, than they should expect serious consequences with Pestilent replay from IRAN…

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join