It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia Gives Israel Clear Skies To Attack Iranian Nuclear Sites

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisrand

Here we go....

Another case of the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

This line of thought has worked a treat for US before, like Korea,
Russian, Afghanistan, Taliban, Al-Queda, Saudi Arabia, Israel to name
a few....

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well, its here.

Welcome to the terror dome. It only snowballs from this point forward.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
This is why they hate Iran:

www.skyscrapercity.com...

They like to destroy things that are good and that they can't have.

Nukes my butt, don't the bloody Khazars have 500+ of them?

Iran is a resource-rich, internal-economy non-compliant country with a natural defense mechanism (rough and high mountains and terrains). It doesn't comply with the "Bilderbergs" and elite. That is why they want to destroy it. Their land is very fertile, containing a lot of "black gold" and a lot of livestock and bio diversity. I wouldn't be surprised if the "Garden of Eden" was located there. The level of natural diversity Iran has rivals the entire African continent.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by TSawyer]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
So it is pretty much a done deal is it?
It would seem that the war is set to start....
But is it?
Could the parties involved in trying to manage Irans ambitions have reached some kind of detent?
I see that China has agreed to further sanctions as has Russia,so it may be that this sabre rattling is just the sound of beaters in the bush trying to herd the reluctant tiger into its cage...
As the noose slowly tightens around Iran, and they become more friendless with time, and sanctions,the threat of imminent nuclear attack by Isreal could be designed to shiv them off their asses and sign some kind of nuke treaty with the world.
The Iranians are good people, who have suffered under their goverments
for many decades now...
They too are being stroked to form opposition parties and groups by every
inteeligence agency that has assets in Teheran, of that im sure...
Perhaps it is for their benefit these war like preparations are being tuouted in the media...the world would welcome change from within Iran and rush to support a popular goverment with no nuclear ambitions.
And so it goes...the carrot and the stick....

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Dont you just love how our government pulls us into wars we obviously dont want to be in? lol for the people by the people.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Here's the arguement...so only the united states can have nukes, but others can't? Thats all ive heard from people ive chatted with about this issue. United states invented the atomic bomb, was it really a suprise others would eventually follow? OF course, stalin had a spy thier at los alamos during production. Another fact is, its said, Einstein said "my god what have we done' meaning weve let the Genie out of the bottle. Saw it on a history channel documentary.
Thier no more crazy than we are (iran) in terms of using nukes* yeah so they hate ISreal...i dont think IRan would simply drop a nuke to eliminate them, unless it was an all out man for man and country out fo control war* America might do the same thing in such a manner.
Its moments like this, going green seem to make no sense, since we still have the though projection to destroy eachother as fellow humans

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Good call, Saudis.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I don't think this has much to do with nukes, and even less to do with America. There are a lot of countries in the ME that talk a good game about unity in the face of Israeli aggression to put on a popular front, but behind closed doors would breathe a sigh of relief if the Mullahs in Iran were removed from power... even if that came about because of Israeli hardware.

That not withstanding, don't take this news as a precursor to unilateral action. IMO, Israel isn't going to do anything in the near future... they have a wee bit of a P.R. mess to clean up first.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

Dude: Not only would they use it to destroy Israel, they have stated such repeatedly. Problem is, we're considered the big satan, Israel is just the little satan.
Regarding proliferation of nuclear weapons, it was necessary to develop such a device based on a letter signed by Einstein, which stated that Germany and Japan were working on such a device, and the results of that research would produce a devestating weapon that would have ended the United States. In fact, both axis powers were within weeks of having a workable weapon, which would have been used on us.
Note that we haven't used one on an enemy since, despite several wars. We have been very restrained.
If you think that there aren't a host of nations that would use such a weapon on us if they had it, then you are misguided at best, and extremely ignorant at worst. Grow up.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Saudi not brave enough for it, if they stupidly agrees to deactivate their missile defense systems & opens this corridor for Israeli jets, than they should expecting serious consequences with Pestilent replay from IRAN…

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Prof. Twister]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by astrogolf
reply to post by ziggy1706

Dude: Not only would they use it to destroy Israel, they have stated such repeatedly. Problem is, we're considered the big satan, Israel is just the little satan.
Regarding proliferation of nuclear weapons, it was necessary to develop such a device based on a letter signed by Einstein, which stated that Germany and Japan were working on such a device, and the results of that research would produce a devestating weapon that would have ended the United States. In fact, both axis powers were within weeks of having a workable weapon, which would have been used on us.
Note that we haven't used one on an enemy since, despite several wars. We have been very restrained.
If you think that there aren't a host of nations that would use such a weapon on us if they had it, then you are misguided at best, and extremely ignorant at worst. Grow up.

"Dude: Not only would they use it to destroy Israel, they have stated such repeatedly."

In which world, your world or ours? Nobody said they would destroy Israel with nukes. Source? Link?

You can learn more about Iran from this website than you can ever learn from the Zionist media:

You should be ashamed of yourself for repeating age-old mistranslated propaganda. You should be barred from posting if you intentionally plan on misleading other members. The word is called liar, lie, or lying and that is what you're doing when you come on here and intentionally refer to mistranslated propaganda.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by TSawyer]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
It would be interesting to see a debate on ATS on whether US will invade Iran and what would be the reasons.

Although this Israeli raid will be somewhat founded by US, at least you won't die for it... that's a positive change I guess.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
hmmmm it isn't a good outcome when your the only one without a nuke when all your opposition has them...

I cant blame others for wanting to have a means of deterrence from other nuclear powers

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TSawyer

Beautiful pictures and thanks for sharing. So true what you said and it's a shame more people can't see it.
Most of what is written about Iran is complete BS.
I guess some people are just not capable of seeing past their hatred and ignorance.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Not hard to see who is going to profit, from WWIV. OPEC. The few ultra-rich, that own/controll ALL of the major munitions coorporations. (FNH, Lockheed-Martin, Bell-Boeing, Colt Ind., etc.)
Glad to see "Saudi" Arabia, being honest about it!!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I don't think this means anything is either imminent or definite - just part of the ploy to pressure Iran.

However, I really hope nothing bad happens at the World Cup game later today between the US and England - if there was some sort of "terrorist attack" then the whole Middle East is going to explode. I just have a bad feeling for some reason - hope I'm wrong

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TSawyer

Do you even read or watch the news?.www.google.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

If there's anything of particular significance in that piece I missed it. What's your point?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Here is a pretty good breakdown from this morning...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by winston_jones

If there's anything of particular significance in that piece I missed it. What's your point?

I believe the 'significance' of the linked article was to show Ahmad's most recent reference to Israel's 'doom'.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join