It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Space

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Dr Expired

Dr Expired.....

If you & the mods will indulge me in a little "Fawltyesque" humour all meant as a bit of fun.....

Anyway David Icke seems to be knowledgeable enough?
I have read his book so his DVD may be credible?

Perhaps you should be called "Dr My Brain Has Expired!"

Or.....in the famous words of Dr Leonard H McKoy.....

"My God Jim.....they've stolen his brain!"

No worries mate, I like being called an idiot ,it turns me on

Some humor is subtle perhaps you should have read my post with a balanced mind?
Anyway Reptiles are sometimes human too, so lay off the Reptiles .
But kudos for mentioning Fawlty ,it equates somewhat to your interpretation of dry Humour.
Cheers fer sure

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
She interests me, MMN, though I have never made a conscious effort to look specifically at her work. I will look more into her work and keep in mind what you have said. Thank you for your thoughts.

So you just assumed because he claims the title of "investigative journalist" for herself that she was beyond reproach? In this field, you can never trust someone just because of the title they claim. You can never assume anyone is telling the truth. You must always verify.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
She interests me, MMN, though I have never made a conscious effort to look specifically at her work. I will look more into her work and keep in mind what you have said. Thank you for your thoughts.

So you just assumed because he claims the title of "investigative journalist" for herself that she was beyond reproach? In this field, you can never trust someone just because of the title they claim. You can never assume anyone is telling the truth. You must always verify.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

No, Rex, but it struck me as odd. And it's a she , not a he

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I have this DVD and the 2nd one "Secret Space 2". It does not "star" David Icke. It has a couple of short interviews with him. And yes, it could have done without that since he is a philosopher, not a UFO researcher. The rest is about Nazis coming to the US after WW2 and working for NASA, shuttle footage, etc. This film is made by Chris Everard and in my opinion he is a GOOD documentary film maker of alternative and controversial subjects. You need to keep in mind when you watch this that he is presenting things that are mysterious, but may not have anything conspiratorial about them. Secret Space 2 is much better than the first because they show many ancient writings, art, and cave paintings from the Sumerians, Babylonians, Mayans, etc. depicting beings that came from the sky and brought them great technology. They show some of this technology such as the Baghdad battery and the nautical navigational device found in the Mediterranean.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by pulsar41]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
bummed to see Linda Moulton Howe's name on the list.
she's a great journalist and has done some pretty great interviews across the lands.
it seems like anyone whom is involved in the black subjects are on the list.

sorry to sidetrack, on with the thread topic.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
I only disagree with them on a couple of names.

They're missing one, and one that this DVD relies on heavily: Philip Corso.

He's in good company with David Icke on the DVD though. I did spot about a half-dozen factual errors in the sales hype, although some of it is true.

Are you guys at all attracted to something like this? It seems like it wouldn't be that hard to splice together some interviews with some of the fringier guys at Redstone, toss in a lot of military hookman/Lovers' Lane stories with some somewhat hard to get film material, add in a few shaggy dog stories and "dramatic re-enactments", and voila! a 30 buck DVD.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Secret Space, along with Secret Space 2, are both on youtube. I haven't seen them yet so can't comment, but hey, it's free! And Saturday... I think I'll give em a gander.

Secret Space 1, part 1

Secret space 2, part 1

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Yep - David Icke is one of those guys that give UFO research a very bad name.

Agreed

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by pulsar41
...they show many ancient writings, art, and cave paintings from the Sumerians, Babylonians, Mayans, etc. depicting beings that came from the sky and brought them great technology. They show some of this technology such as the Baghdad battery and the nautical navigational device found in the Mediterranean.

The Baghdad Battery is neither Sumerian or Babylonian, it is either Parthian or their successor Sassanid. Each was contemporaries of the Roman and Han Empires. While there is little doubt today that the Baghdad Battery could have produced a small electrical current, there is no evidence it was based on any sort of alien technology. If either Parthia or the Sassanid possessed alien technology, Rome would not have posed the threat it did to both empires; nor would the Parthians have fallen to the Sassanid or the Sassanid to the Muslims.

The nautical device, I am assuming, is the Antikytheria Mechanism. While an amazing piece of machinery, it is hardly evidence of alien involvement with our ancestors, rather evidence of the ingenuity of the ancients. It was hardly a unique device. Archimedes is known to have built something similar (100 years earlier) and Cicero mentions similar devices in his writing. Fragments of similar devices have been found in the Byzantine Empire and are mentioned in Muslim writings.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join