It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Space

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I just came across this DVD: www.secretspacedvd.com...

I bought it and watched it and then started scratching my old head in confusion.
The DVD itself is exciting with lots of info about NASA and their UFO encounters and their connection with the Nazi's.

Have anybody seen this DVD and if so, can they tell me how much is legitimate?
It is staring David Icke, and I've heard, that he is a big ''no-no'' when it comes to legitimacy.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by VikingDude
It is staring David Icke, and I've heard, that he is a big ''no-no'' when it comes to legitimacy.

That should tell you everything you need to know right there.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Yep - David Icke is one of those guys that give UFO research a very bad name.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I haven't seen the DVD, but everything I've seen so far says this list on the "UFO Hall of Shame" is correct:

www.ufowatchdog.com...
UFO Hall of Shame

Adrian
Alien Autopsy
Andrew Basiago
Stephen Bassett
Art Bell
Brian Bessent
Brigitte Boisselier
Richard Boylan
Sylvia Browne
Dan Burisch
Michael Cohen
Ed Dames
Bob Dean
Carlos Diaz
Jim Dilettoso
Peter A. Gersten
Robert Ghostwolf
Bruce Goldberg
Steven Greer
Paola Harris
Michael Hawkins
Richard C. Hoagland
Michael Horn
Linda Moulton Howe
Dan Iaria
David Icke
International UFO Congress
Lynne Kitei
Philip Klass
Kal K. Korff
Bob Lazar
Nancy Leider
Shirley MacLaine
Jaime Maussan
Stacey Allen McGee
Billy Meier
Melissa Ann Morton
Sean David Morton
Kate Mucci
Daniel Munoz
Joe Nickell
George Noory
Urandir Oliveira
Jeff Peckman
Dirk Vander Ploeg
Rael
Jonathan Reed
Harold Chacon Rodriguez
Stan Romanek
Michael Salla
Ray Santilli
Donald Schmitt
Lee Shargel
Zecharia Sitchin
Robert A.M. Stephens
Wendelle Stevens
Pamela Stonebrooke
Fife Symington
Jill Tarter
Alfred L. Webre
Prophet Yahweh

I only disagree with them on a couple of names.

Jill Tarter I don't believe deserves a place on that list.

Fife Symington probably does, however he's also listed on the UFO hall of fame because he did a 180 degree flipflop on the craft flying over Phoenix at 8:30, first ridiculing the incident, then later admitting he witnessed it himself. He's the only one on both lists that I know of.

And yes, David Icke's name is on there. You can visit the site and click on his name to see what they say about him. But it starts out "David Icke ..is probably best known for his contention that most of the world's leaders are actually reptilians in disguise..."

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I just came across this DVD: www.secretspacedvd.com...
I bought it and watched it and then started scratching my old head in confusion.
The DVD itself is exciting with lots of info about NASA and their UFO encounters and their connection with the Nazi's.

VikingDude.....

Whilst not directing this to you as any form of personal attack:

You are refering to the faecal material found in the lower portions of the bowels of lying, misrepresentative, hoaxing, scamming ufology.

I reference myriad extensive material & discussion as per ATS & externally.

You really must look into all of this, if you wish to make positive, useful progress in this complex area of ufology.

But you know what?

I just gotta buy that DVD!

Why.....?

Because I will get a free Jaime Maussan DVD!!!

Quick.....where's my credit card?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/daca796bfb85.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
So no one believes in lakes and forests on mars?
Since no one has ever set foot on mars and some dispute that any lander or orbiter has made it, who really knows?
Personally I doubt it , but Iam sure some people believe in the notion deeply,many people thought there were canals on mars.
Perhaps there are canals as well?
Until we explore every square mile of Mars by foot and vehicle can we reallly be sure of anything?
An advanced civilisation could also make itself invisible could it not?
Anyway David Icke seems to be knowledgeable enough?
I have read his book so his DVD may be credible?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Wow I did not know you were such a big fan of Chris Everard's work

to endorse his latest video here..

Long live Jaime

edit to add

Ocker

[edit on 11/6/2010 by ocker]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Dr Expired.....

If you & the mods will indulge me in a little "Fawltyesque" humour all meant as a bit of fun.....

Anyway David Icke seems to be knowledgeable enough?
I have read his book so his DVD may be credible?

Perhaps you should be called "Dr My Brain Has Expired!"

Or.....in the famous words of Dr Leonard H McKoy.....

"My God Jim.....they've stolen his brain!"

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.....

.....do some more reading into these appalling hoaxing con artists! They are wrecking everything for all of us!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Moulton Howe is an investigative journalist; how in god's name is she listed on a list of people who have been "debunked"?
ALL her stories are hoaxes and ALL her sources are fakes? Give me a break.
Some of those people for sure, but not all of them. I could easily put all of your names on this thread onto a list and say you are all crazy just for being participating members on ATS dot com. Then I could put that list on youtube and say not one of you is credible based merely on the fact that you belong to this site.
That list is bunk
I debunk it

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
Moulton Howe is an investigative journalist; how in god's name is she listed on a list of people who have been "debunked"?
Some of those people for sure, but not all of them. I could easily put all of your names on this thread onto a list and say you are all crazy just for being participating members on ATS dot com. Then I could put that list on youtube and say not one of you is credible based merely on the fact that you belong to this site.
That list is bunk
I debunk it

Dragonsmusic.....

Unfortunately, if you really look in detail at Howe's material, you will find she is extremely non-discerning regarding the material comprising the content of her site & the cases she has supported historically & continues to support.

This is the case, even when she is presented with material that unequivocally shows such material is false, or at best case questionable in extreme.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
One guy that is not a fake at all is Sixto Paz, there are pleny of videos (many in spanish), that shows a real deal. Check this one at 1:10 aprox.

www.youtube.com...

Youtube has tons of his videos. One that you might like is "The Cosmic Plan".

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Trueman]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Thanks for all of the responses.

Having just watched the DVD again, I have come to agree with many of your comments.

However. Some of the photage and videos of supposedly real UFO sightings from austronauts seems very real. Even though the quality of the videocameras used at that time was very poor, a lot of unidentified flying objects appear.
That tickles my mind

I will still buy the second DVD that is due for release, as I think it is interesting nonetheless. Thereby not saying that I believe it all.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by VikingDude

VikingDude.....

However. Some of the photage and videos of supposedly real UFO sightings from austronauts seems very real.

You need to spend a lot of time & look deeply into the "astronaut sightings & statements".

Unfortunately, there is extremely little "firm ground" there & a preponderance of misquoting, both by accident & by design.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

+Clay and Shawn Pickering (the Source A exopolitics story).

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

She interests me, MMN, though I have never made a conscious effort to look specifically at her work. I will look more into her work and keep in mind what you have said. Thank you for your thoughts.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

That list is bunk
I debunk it
First of all this thread is about David Icke so if you want to start a thread about Linda Moulton Howe please do and we can discuss more specifics there. But without getting into specifics, it seems her reputation has some similarities with Jaime Maussan in that both get involved in popularizing some UFO fraud even if they aren't the original hoaxers.

Second, I already said I didn't agree with every single name on that list, just the vast majority of them.

Third, go to the site and click on the name and at least find out what they had to say about the person and why they are on the list. In the case of the person that I don't think belongs on the list, Dr. Tarter, what they say about her is actually true, I just interpret what she says differently than they do.

So by all means use your own judgment when interpreting the UFO hall of shame list, but only after clicking on the name to see what they say. I've found most of the claims to be more or less accurate.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

She interests me, MMN, though I have never made a conscious effort to look specifically at her work. I will look more into her work and keep in mind what you have said. Thank you for your thoughts.

Dragonsmusic.....

I am grateful you took my commentary as meaning to be helpful & constructive!

It takes a huge amount of work to ascertain which is good quality material & which is not.

In the end, the more we are able to work our way down through all the crazy stuff, the more we are able to find the material that really does stand up to scrutiny.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Well if any one has Netflix, you can order it and watch it without actually buying it. I have it on order now, will give my two cents worth afterwards. Peace

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

That list is bunk
I debunk it
First of all this thread is about David Icke so if you want to start a thread about Linda Moulton Howe please do and we can discuss more specifics there. But without getting into specifics, it seems her reputation has some similarities with Jaime Maussan in that both get involved in popularizing some UFO fraud even if they aren't the original hoaxers.

Second, I already said I didn't agree with every single name on that list, just the vast majority of them.

Third, go to the site and click on the name and at least find out what they had to say about the person and why they are on the list. In the case of the person that I don't think belongs on the list, Dr. Tarter, what they say about her is actually true, I just interpret what she says differently than they do.

So by all means use your own judgment when interpreting the UFO hall of shame list, but only after clicking on the name to see what they say. I've found most of the claims to be more or less accurate.

It's not a David Icke thread. It's about the film , the content of the film that Icke is in. Op is asking about the "footage" and the "sky serpents" and whether or not this is legit.

And I'm only saying a list is inconsistent when there are exceptions and they are not all listed. Also much of what goes on in this field is based on personal opinion.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I don't know if I can trust anything starring David Icke, the guy is a little out there for my own personal taste.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join