It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama Promoting Brit Bashing?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

That is disrespectful WC should be an eternal hero to all in the west.
I am undecided on Obama , he is either a stooge or genuine, but probably in between?
But he needs to lay off blaming it on another nation, because it may backfire one day.
Blaming the CEO for avoiding responsibility is the most amusing case of the Pot calling the kettle black I have heard of in a long time.
I mean the president of the USA is ducking blame but a CEO does it and he is demonised.
Perhaps if the USA had given the Mexicans the oil lease, Obama would be demonising the Mexicans instead of the Brits.
But they had the lease? And he blames the Brits, real ethical?
The USA stuffed up an accident occurred, but they were in charge of the lease?
What nationality were the foremen, the managers, the riggers ect of this leasehold , what nationality was the safety officer, the environmental manager/exec?
Who drafted the disaster reponse plan?
Was it the Queen of England, ? Paul Mcartney? Wayne Rooney?

Huh? What is Obama ducking blame for? I really do not understand how any of this is his fault.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

Originally posted by ErEhWoN
Could somebody please post these Brit bashing statements?

Only thing I see him bashing is a corporation, and lack of regulation by the previous administration,not a country.

But please, prove me wrong, and post these statements in quotes, with the source.

I will be the first to bash Obama.

"American politicians and broadcasters have laid the blame for the accident on the Deepwater Horizon rig at the feet of the UK"

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Another link:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Do you understand what a quote from the president bashing the UK means?

See, there are none in anything you posted and that is kind of why I ask. I am curious because after the first few posts, I expected to see all kinds of actual statements. Where are they?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join