It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is land inexpensive????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I am down in Florida, and I know the city I love will be bankrupt and destroyed. Our water aquifer will be destroyed. The life I love will be gone. No more boating, fishing or enjoying the sea. I am so depressed I am ill.

So where do I go? Where are the best deals on land? I already looked into Arkansas, and because of the timber value, land is fairly expensive. I am looking to purchase a farm of at least two hundred acres. Any ideas? The Southeast or the Northwest are preferable. Thanks ATS members.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
You should look into North Carolina if you are interested in land. While there are less expensive places, North Carolina has very reasonable land and housing prices...yet is not super remote and has access to stores and jobs near the cheap land.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
If you are planning to move, I would look out of country. What begins in the South will not remain isolated to that area. Just curious, but what is the availability of moving vans like uhaul in your area? Are they booked out?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Detroit...Cleveland... and probably florida....

anywhere else worth living is gonna cost ya.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
You can buy Humboldt County, AZ land for about 225-250 an acre, get a whole section for $144K.

It's pretty bleak, though.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I have a lot of friends and realitives in south west Foloridawhere abouts is your property I love the place but hate the summers. I would like someplace south of the Tampa area near the gulf for the winters

new topics

top topics

join