It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brands of Rome

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

You haven't been here a month yet and you start posting pictures that humiliates the one person in Islam one should never harm in as much as a thought. Your Jesus must be very proud of you. You are on shallow waters here my friend. What you just did there was probably the silliest thing you ever did.

BTW. The Norwegisn "news" paper that got it's 15 minutes of fame a while back after publishing some silly blasphemour drawings, it is an extremist Christian paper published by an idiot who now lives in fear 24/7 costing the Norwegian society, my tax dollars, millions of dollars a year in security, bodyguards and what not. You're a bloody dissident who has come here to destroy this place, whether knowingly or not. Hope you are very proud of yourself!

Good night.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic

You haven't been here a month yet and you start posting pictures that humiliates the one person in Islam one should never harm in as much as a thought. Your Jesus must be very proud of you. You are on shallow waters here my friend. What you just did there was probably the silliest thing you ever did.

BTW. The Norwegisn "news" paper that got it's 15 minutes of fame a while back after publishing some silly blasphemour drawings, it is an extremist Christian paper published by an idiot who now lives in fear 24/7 costing the Norwegian society, my tax dollars, millions of dollars a year in security, bodyguards and what not. You're a bloody dissident who has come here to destroy this place, whether knowingly or not. Hope you are very proud of yourself!

Good night.

Sounds like a threat, shaheed. And since I am living in America, I know you will sleep better at night knowing that your tax dollars are not being spent on my security. Perhaps it is you who live in fear 24/7 because of the terrorist thought police that you so adamantly defend.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I realise that you have done your homework, but yes, you are probably snitching Norwegian taxdollars as we speak, due to how PST and our intelligence treat people like you in queue. You pose as the Prince of Tyrus on the island noone can seize, but as you might have realised this world is changing. Kids can make intercontinental missiles from their power outlet and used car parts, an old PS2, a gps and a dirty trick or two. You wouldn't even spot it in the sky, thanks to US technology being dumped in African nations as toxic waste. You are aware that just through having your avatar showing a parodic and poorly drafted copy (fraud) of the Danish paper caricateurist who is ALSO living in constant fear 24/7 because of militant islamists and people like you who just don't give a damn about a gross part of the world's population's feelings and godfearing statures you have never even understood. You should really have a few years living in a foreign country to realise how silly you have been. Lost the sight of day, and tomorrow's got it's shortcuts. Hope I never see you here at ATS again. You are a danger atleast to people living in Europe and the Middle East and just about all other nations than US Tyre -- frequenting on this board. I don't intend to go down with no ship of yours. Stick it.

[edit on 12/6/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

How am I insulting the beliefs of 2,000,000 Christians? Do you understand that 'Jesus's' real name IS Yeshuah, that is a known fact and I don't understand why you would be insulted by that. How would I feel if you insulted Muslims? Go for it, insult what you want, I'm not Muslim.

From your responses to the OP its quite clear that you are uneducated on the matter... not trying to be condescending but when you reply to the OP's proper information regarding linguistic history by saying 'nice mumbo jumbo', that's a fail.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
ATTENTION!

The topic of this thread is not each other. Keep your posts civil. This thread will remain polite and on-topic.

TheRedneck
ATS Forum Moderator

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Here is an interesting read for you: www.evangelicaloutreach.org...

Keep in mind this is from an Evangelical source... it should speak for itself.

Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Thank you for the link. It is basically what I was saying about the op.......... peace.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

You didn't see how the author of the piece was pretty much dodging the main issue at hand? He never actually addressed the fact that 'Jesus', when he was born, could not have been given the name 'Jesus', rather Yeshua.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

His full name would be Jesjuah bar Joseph (Jesjuah son of Joseph) Jesjuah ha-Mesjiach (Jesjuah the Messiah) or similar. Jesjuah is a shortened form of the name Jahosjuah which means "Jahveh is Salvation".

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Originally posted by serbsta

You didn't see how the author of the piece was pretty much dodging the main issue at hand? He never actually addressed the fact that 'Jesus', when he was born, could not have been given the name 'Jesus', rather Yeshua.

Perhaps the author of the article assumed that the reader already understood this. Whatever the original Hebrew name for Jesus is, that is his name. Its not Jesus, not Jesjuah, not Iesous, etc. etc. etc. This is not the point. Jesus is the name that he is called in English today. God has many names in many languages. The New Testament was originally written in Greek. It was later translated from Greek into English. As the evolution towards modern English progressed over the centuries, the words in the translation changed also. The king James version is a good example. And the English language has dramatically changed since then. So for me, this is not the main issue at hand.

For me, the main issue is the op's attack on Christians and Catholics. It is a huge insult to Christians to tell them that Jesus is the name of the devil, and his number is 616, and that this evil is the Catholic church. It seems to be OK to bash Christians, but when I switched avatars to bash a different religion, the op trembled with fear. And by saying that you basically don't care ... and... 'go for it', you also show a disrespect for that religion, whether intentionally or not. I will parody any religion or atheist to show a point. But I will not insult anybodies faith or religion or lack thereof, in the way it that the op has done.. I like to agree to disagree within the context of cordial and polite discussion when I cannot come to an agreement. But when confronted by hatred that is cleverly disguised by semantics and perpetuated with false assumptions, correlations, or facts, I will confront it. Forgive me if I have been a little rude.

There seems to be a double standard that is biased against Christians. I am still curious about what it is that you do not agree with in the original post.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MY2Commoncentsworth
Whatever the original Hebrew name for Jesus is, that is his name. Its not Jesus, not Jesjuah, not Iesous, etc. etc. etc.

Jesjuah was an Aramaic speaking Hebrew reading Jew, and Jesjuah is the Hebro-Aramaic name which was translated or perverted into Jesus/Iesous etc. Like I wrote earlier, his name written in Hebrew script is ישוע and using the modern Leningrad script with niqqud vocalisation, it becomes יֵשׁוּעַ something you probably won't even read before you reply to this post just to read your own writing. You are barking up the wrong tree here, mister.

The New Testament was originally written in Greek.

No. Most of NT was originally written in Aramaic and Hebrew, we know this from sources which discribe these writings in the earliest days when Rome and Jews like Sjaul Paulus did all in their power to find all copies and destroy them, after Jesjuah's supposed death. The earliest Greek sources are actually quite young compared to the Quelle originals. There are even evidence that these original Aramaic MSs were using JHVH where Lord is written today in regard to Jesjuah.

For me, the main issue is the op's attack on Christians and Catholics.

OMG. And people wonder why there is war in the world? I am not attacking anyone, I am posting the unquestionable truth, and elaborate on and debate this. Hebrew geometry applied to the Latin name Jesus gives the number 616 which is found in the oldest known manuscripts where 666 is written now. This would fulfill the prophecy of how Rome managed to brand all people of this world with the curse mentioned.

It is a huge insult to Christians to tell them that Jesus is the name of the devil, and his number is 616, and that this evil is the Catholic church.

And why may this not be the truth? Can't you just instead of attacking what you obviously can't comprehend or handle, rather accept it and move on? Or are you somehow believing that this Beast will come and capture every living soul religiously from out of nowhere? The beast that was dead but came back to life was a Roman called Jesus. Jesjuah never died. The person on the Shroud of Turin is not a Jewish person. He carries Roman features, not Middle Eastern features (and don't use the present Jews to calibrate what a Jew would look like 2000 years ago, for they are of Germanic and Slavic descent). Nearly all Catholic pictures of "Jesus" is based on the shroud, look at the triangle between his eyes and his extremely long and unproportional nose. Most if not all canonised icons have this feature.

It seems to be OK to bash Christians, but when I switched avatars to bash a different religion, the op trembled with fear.

I am not in fear. As a Christian it is my duty to tell my fellow believers what is lies and what is stupidity. Through posting Mohammed charicatures you are not only jeopardising your own safety, but also the security of all members of this site. It's called decency and common sense.

[edit on 14/6/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Your posts and attitude speak forthemselves. Enough with the personal insults and childish behaviour right now. Read through the terms this site works by. Profanities and personal insults will lead you nowhere. I am amazed the mods let you go on in rour rabiate ramblings.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join