It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brands of Rome

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
A mark is what we'd associate something by. Or a sign that will allow you to associate and reach conclusions as to origin or type of a given cause or product. I used to work in advertising, and an enterprice' brand is what you'd expect or want the public to associate the company by. The 'image' would be the logotype, but what corporate branding is all about is to get people to visualise this image or a feeling or desire from a whole series of 'hints' the public would associate with the product by, and thereby revive a sleeping desire to buy or parttake in this product or cause. It could be simply the logotype or the product itself, but it may also be what subliminary message you'd associate the brand by. They may be terms or slogans, like "Vorsprung durch Technique" or "Got milk?", or it may be other pay-offs, or a simple shape, like the double-decker shape of the Big Mac, once unique, or the shape of a Pepsi- or Coca Cola bottle. Everyone knows what a Heinz ketchup bottle looks like and thanks to Andy Worhol we all know what Campbells tomato soup looks like, and we'd even be imaging all the benefits or desires connected to this shape.

Up through the ages, the ones being best at these techniques have traditionally been nations or empires, like fitting their soldiers with unique looking armory and weaponry, language and fighting styles etc. Living in London 2000 years ago, you'd know how to spot a Roman legionaire, and you'd know what a Saxon was all about. It's all about corporate identity and designed and defined personality.

Now using this knowledge to find what might be the 'Mark of the Beast' or the same Beast's image or number, you'd have to imagine what IS the Beast. Given that the Beast is the head of the World Empire. Like the Pharao or the Caesar or the Führer. All of these have had their given logotypes or visual stylistic symbols representing their power and uniqueness. And crosses are very popular among world emperors. Being the simplest geometric form, and the shape everything in the universe can be defined by, gives the cross a prominent position among the historical imperial brands. Stars, crosses and other simple shapes are used extensively by all kinds of powers or likewise, to be associated with this entity. But there's more. A posture or a movement, a word or a set of colours etc. can all be used as to make people recognise a certain political movement or a product or a simple feeling or whatever.

Then what is the Mark of the Beast?

Firstly, let's focus on what was the "True Faith" according to Jesjuah and Jochannan who wrote the Book of Revelation. Jesjuah obviously was in oposition to the kind of worship and interpretation of the Torah still carried out by Jews today. The arch enemy of Jesjuah would be Jewish Roman dissidents and the Talmudians. Over and over again we see Jesjuah the Messiah rebell against what we today know as Talmudian practice, as it was practised by Pharicees and scribes at his time. He also opposed Roman rule over and over, but still, many of his followers and adherents were members, willingly or not, of either of these two groups. The main symbol of Rome was the imperial eagle, the wolf with human twin babies, and various crosses and stars were used and seen in standarts and weapons, or other, to symbolise strength, power agility etc. We see these symbols being used by Hitler and his Nazi Germany extensively, and Hitler obviously had a dream to revive the ancient grandness of the Roman Empire.

In it's simplest shape, the symbol we recognise the Romans by today, would be the Roman cross and the Chi Rho. The person we'd associate Rome with today, would be the Pope. And the godly name we'd associate it by would be "Jesus", with 616 (the original number of the Beast) being it's Hebrew geometry and all. Also we'd associate Rome by the Church, Easter, Christmas and Sunday worship, together with a set of laws and rules needed to be adhered in order to be "a true Christian".

I won't draw too many conclusions here, but will leave it there for you guys to ponder. To me the answer to the rather simple riddles of the Apocalypse are obvious. The name "Jesus" is the name of the Beast, it's number would be 616 and the beast itself would be the Roman style world empire. The mark of the Beast would be the cross, but also the Catholic laws and ceremonies, like Sunday worship, Christmas and Easter etc. Why is this so difficult to acknowledge? Oh, I forgot, you who oppose this are all Christians, having been taught your ways from the day you were born.

[edit on 11/6/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

So you're saying the mark of the beast is Jesus? Why would a Christian writing, such as the New Testament, call out as evil the mark of the beast when it also calls out as good, Jesus?

This just doesn't make logical sense.

And, the Christian bible is the only place, that I'm aware of (I could be wrong) that even mentions the mark of beast.

[edit on 11/6/2010 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

You see, Jesus was a name unknown even to Jesjuah himself. In the Greek source he is called Iesous, while an Aramaic speaking Jew at the time of the Lord would refer to Jesjuah (or Yeshuah). The idea is that Rome is the Beast, and the Name of God to this Beast would be Jesus, not Jesjuah which would be his original name. I don't know about your name, but wouldn't you like to be called by your name the way it is written, and not what some other person would change it into after you were dead?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
The idea is that Rome is the Beast,

Ok, I'm following what you're saying here and this is consistent with what the bible says about Rome.

and the Name of God to this Beast would be Jesus, not Jesjuah which would be his original name.

This is where you're losing me. Assuming the bible is the only source for the term "mark of beast" and that it's meaning implies something associated with evil, why would it say over and over that Jesus is good if it was implying that Jesus was evil, even if Jesus wasn't his original name (which I have no idea if you're correct or not).

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

It's what they have turned this "Jesus" into and what doctrines and laws, rules and corporate identity etc. in direct contradition to the "Good News" of the Gospel. When did ever Jesjuah tell us to worship at Sundays? When did he tell us to worshipp to sticks in a cross, and when did he tell us to change Passover into Easter? Etc etc. These are Roman interventions that has changed the Message so fundamentally, that the Roman Jesus is not the same character as the Hebrew Jesjuah. Much like Budweiser is far from the original Cheč Budvar, both in taste and composition.....

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
It isn't the name that is important, it is the intent and the energy signature behind it.

God has many names, as there are many languages.

Same goes for Jesus, you, me, the Pope, and everything else we see around us.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by UrbanShaman
It isn't the name that is important, it is the intent and the energy signature behind it.

So if I copy the Coca Cola recipe and sell it as Cockie Coke, and produced a bottle which turns the other way, nothing would happen, and it wouldn't matter?? And it would be the same product and identical to Coca Cola and noone would notice? Get real. If you have any knowledge of branding, you'd know that the Name is everything. I betcha that I'd become a man of great deabts had I done so. What's in a name? Everything....

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Watch this video please.

At 6:50 he explains exactly who the "Beast" is, and who the "Woman is". The Bible actually explains it perfectly.

If you are interested, watch all 12 parts of that series which is super informative and interesting to watch.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
There should be no doubt that EU is the mother of the next Messiah, the Son of Jesjuah. As soon as he is born, once shown to me in coordinates in a dream placing it along a straight line from Marakesh in Moroccan West Sahara somewhere into the Sahara Desert where it'll cross a waterway which will be revived not far from Egypt to turn Sahara green again. He will be pulled up to Heaven, probably being airlifted with a plane or a helicopter to a nearby hospital due to complications during birth, where he will be adopted by someone representing God's rule on Earth. And I'm not talking about the Pope. Far from it. Symbolicly "the Son" will be the next stage of Europa, after the EU has lived and died. And it will be the Kingdom of God. Unlike any empires or unions we have seen.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Actually, I have quite a bit of knowledge on branding.

Applying brand strategy to the spirit realm just doesn't work, sorry. You're using 2D logic when 4D logic is required (minimum).

Nevertheless, you've presented an entertaining perspective that may get people thinking, which is always a major plus. Furthermore, you are correct to doubt the intentions of the Catholic church, as well as all organized religions. Religion today has very little to do with spirituality.

Peace and love to you and to all,

Namaste.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by UrbanShaman

Corporate branding is all about spirit. Through a brand notch you'd like the potential customer to feel aroused by the same set of feelings and ideas, faiths or otherwise metaphysical and psychological mindset, as intended. Jesus(TM) is exactly such a brand and he is connected to this world through either a modest tale of wisdom, or an incredible story of miracles and impossibilities which make people marvel and think, who is like the beast and who can fight against it?! The Chi Rho or the seal of Constantine was and is what most Catholics identify the Spirit with. Eventhough we're told not to use symbols for our God and his servants, but to worship using the Word and other intellectual means. Wisdom is what God wants us to excell in, not which symbol represents this or that god or entity. The cross is a sacrilegde. The name Jesus is sacriligious and so on.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

So you're saying the mark of the beast is Jesus?

No I am saying Jesus is the Name of the Beast, while Jesjuah is the Name of the Messiah. The mark would be the Cross, and the number would be 616, the image would be the Merovingean dude whose face has been mixed with the features seen in the Shoud of Turin to make a "phantom image" of some god and what all Catholic icons are based uppon. And of course Vatican Radio's first in the world broadcast equiped with speech in the early 30's Tha law he made would be Catholic doctrine that killed off most of our most brilliant minds during the Dark Ages, still not removed to this day, only a slightly milder consequences are put upon our necks these days. Jesus=name of the Beast. Jesjuah=Name of the Kingdom of God.

Check out my thread www.abovetopsecret.com... for details.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Wow, this is unbelievable. You are saying that Jesus is the name of the beast. This is laughable dude. Jesus and John wrote the book of revalation, or Apocalypse as its called. Who the hell are jesjuah and jochannon? You know, I googled jesjuah and it seems that everything about this fictional person has been written by you. And when I googled jochannon, all I get is some mumbo jumbo.

Your lame attempt at rewriting history is laughable, and it would be funny if it wasn't for the fact that some people may actually believe you.

You attack Christians, Catholics, and Europeans with this nonsence and you do it under the name of "Christian ......". Your hatred of the world is obvious my friend.

And your "dream" about jesjuahs son turning the Sahara green again is priceless. I'd shure like to have some of the ...t you're smoking.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I'll spell it out to you a different way.

There exists a frequency of pure love that one can tune into. This frequency has many names, including Jesus.

However, unfortunately, due to perversions of the teachings of Christ, many who call out the name Jesus will not be heard, because they are not on the right frequency.

The way to tell the Christ from the Anti-Christ is with your heart. Love is the key, not the spelling or pronunciation of a word.

Peace and Love to you,

Namaste.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

Originally posted by MY2Commoncentsworth

Jesus and John wrote the book of revalation, or Apocalypse as its called. Who the hell are jesjuah and jochannon?

Jesus did not write Revelations...

Yeshuah is the original Hebrew name of the person you now refer to as 'Jesus'. Jesus comes from the Greco/Roman 'Iesous'. Put it this way, if 'Jesus' came back and you called out 'Jesus! Dude!', he wouldn't know you were talking to him because that isn't his name. Jesus writing Revelations... lol, what?

Even though I don't agree with the OP, he has an interesting point of view, maybe try and understand it fully before attacking it as ignorance.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Originally posted by serbsta

Jesus did not write Revelations...

Yeshuah is the original Hebrew name of the person you now refer to as 'Jesus'. Jesus comes from the Greco/Roman 'Iesous'. Put it this way, if 'Jesus' came back and you called out 'Jesus! Dude!', he wouldn't know you were talking to him because that isn't his name. Jesus writing Revelations... lol, what?

Even though I don't agree with the OP, he has an interesting point of view, maybe try and understand it fully before attacking it as ignorance.

Jesus is a co-author of the book of Revalation, as he is in the entire bible. The proohet in this book, (John), writes what the angel shows him.

But you think that it is ok for the op to attack Christianity, and so venemously. Maybe you should try and understand it fully before attacking it as ignorance.

Names are pronounced differently in different languages. Jesus is Jesus, regardles of how the name is pronounced.

I have vowed to confront hatred and deny ignorance. This is why I am replying to your post. But quite frankly, it is so lame, it doesn't even deserve a response.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

When it comes to 'God' you'd think believers would wanna get it right don't you? Hell, might as well call him Winnie the Pooh and it wouldn't matter...

What's in a name? Everything.

ETA: Jesus did not co-author revelations... let alone co-author the Bible, that's the silliest nonsense I've ever heard. Looking at the timeline for this theory alone puts it into impossibility.

[edit on 12/6/2010 by serbsta]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Originally posted by serbsta

ETA: Jesus did not co-author revelations... let alone co-author the Bible, that's the silliest nonsense I've ever heard. Looking at the timeline for this theory alone puts it into impossibility.

You know maybe you should take your own advice and try understanding the religion before you insult the beliefs of 2,000,000,000 Christians. How would it make you feel if somebody attacked the beliefs of 1,000,000,000 Muslims? It's perfectly fine to disagree, but don't make ...t up. It just makes you look foolish to anybody with half a brain. But it seems to be part of your agenda to attack anybody who disagrees with your own unbiased theory of religion.

What is it specifically that you do not agree with in the op's post? I am curious.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MY2Commoncentsworth

Wow, this is unbelievable. You are saying that Jesus is the name of the beast. This is laughable dude. Jesus and John wrote the book of revalation, or Apocalypse as its called. Who the hell are jesjuah and jochannon? You know, I googled jesjuah and it seems that everything about this fictional person has been written by you. And when I googled jochannon, all I get is some mumbo jumbo.

"Jesus" didn't write squat. Jesjuah is the Norwegian (I am Norwegian) translitteration of Yeshuah (Eng.), which in turn is the translitteration of the Hebro-Aramaic יֵשׁוּעַ written with the Leningrad niqqud system, or in phonetic spelling, if you prefer that: Yēšūă‘. Jesus is a Latin name, but Jesjuah was an Aramaic speaking Hebrew Jew. As for Jochannan, you can't even read what I wrote. Jochannan is similarily John in English or Johannes in Greek. Do you prefer it when people translate your name when you come to another nation, or are you one of them who has been to three states in USA and believes he has seen the world? When I come to England or Germany, Tel Aviv or Beijing, I prefer to be called Christian, not something else.

Your lame attempt at rewriting history is laughable, and it would be funny if it wasn't for the fact that some people may actually believe you.

As for rewriting history, how about when Rome made the world worship Jesus whose geometry is 616 which until then was the number of the beast? And then change it into 666 and therethrough making us all subject to carrying the number of the beast, whether we like it or not. It's in our theta brainwaves, our genetics and even found in the proportions of bones in the human body. 616 is nothing. 666 is everywhere.

J=Jod=10
E=niqqud=0
S=Sjin=300
U=V=Vav=6
S=Sjin=300
Sum=616

And a kiss on the cheek for ya on the way....

You attack Christians, Catholics, and Europeans with this nonsence and you do it under the name of "Christian ......". Your hatred of the world is obvious my friend.

Says the person whose avatar is sacriligious to anyone with his senses intact. MY hatred? Get real. See you in hell my friend. Let's see whose got the longest straw then....

And your "dream" about jesjuahs son turning the Sahara green again is priceless. I'd shure like to have some of the ...t you're smoking.

Below Sahara are the greatest ground water bassins in the world. There is more pure freshwater under Sahara than there is water in the Med. I'm not being funny man!

Isajah 41:17 "The poor and needy search for water, but there is none; their tongues are parched with thirst. But I the LORD will answer them; I, the God of Israel, will not forsake them. 18 I will make rivers flow on barren heights, and springs within the valleys. I will turn the desert into pools of water, and the parched ground into springs. 19 I will put in the desert the cedar and the acacia, the myrtle and the olive. I will set pines in the wasteland, the fir and the cypress together, 20 so that people may see and know, may consider and understand, that the hand of the LORD has done this, that the Holy One of Israel has created it. 21 "Present your case," says the LORD. "Set forth your arguments," says Jacob's King.

[edit on 12/6/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic

"Jesus" didn't write squat. Jesjuah is the Norwegian (I am Norwegian) translitteration of Yeshuah (Eng.), which in turn is the translitteration of the Hebro-Aramaic יֵשׁוּעַ written with the Leningrad niqqud system, or in phonetic spelling, if you prefer that: Yēšūă‘. Jesus is a Latin name, but Jesjuah was an Aramaic speaking Hebrew Jew. As for Jochannan, you can't even read what I wrote. Jochannan is similarily John in English or Johannes in Greek. Do you prefer it when people translate your name when you come to another nation, or are you one of them who have been to three states in USA and believes he has seen the world? When I come to England or Germany, Tel Aviv or Beijing, I prefer to be called Christian, not something else.

Excellent mumbo jumbo my brother.

Says the person whose avatar is sacriligious to anyone with his senses intact. MY hatred? Get real. See you in hell my friend. Let's see whose got the longest straw then....

I got to give you a star for that..........and this coming from a Norwegian.........you guys! lol..... I change my avitar when I see the need to make a point. How does it make you feel about people who are given the death sentence for expressing their views on Mohammed in Islamic Theocrathies? You say you are Christian yet you trash the religion. What kind of Christian are you anyway? You're not a Christian. You appear to me to be either a radical extremist or atheist. If you are, debate as your real self, don't hide behind Christianity, it is a thinly veiled disguise that any Christian can see right through.

But don't worry. If it turns out that my straw is longer than yours, I'll let you suck on it brother.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join