It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new curious mind infiltrating ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
New member here! Curious 21 year old from the Pacific Northwest. I work at a boring retail job (but it gives me time to think) and I'm going to school for nursing. First started poking around ATS after my conspiracy theorist co-worker pointed it to me after our long in depth conversations about extraterrestrial life, 2012 and the corruption that is ever so prevalent in the world: politics, judicial system, military, teachers, media, textbooks, financial systems, drug companies... sad to say but pretty much everything in our lives, and taking away our rights.

I'm more of a listener; I tend to read and let my mind absorb information and through it around in my head before I feel as if I have something worthwhile to comment on.

Ever since I was a kid, I was always playing devil's advocate. I'm sure I drove my friends and family mad. I don't believe that nothing is truly what it seems and I love this site because of the plethora of possibilities that I can be made aware exist within one topic.

I have many interests from medical to skydiving to tattoos to athletics but my favorite hobby of all time would be having a good conversation with someone of high intelligence; unfortunately that seems to be a rarity these days but I look forward to connecting with all the open minds on ATS and learning more about the things our society doesn't want us to know about and even though I don't believe everything I read yet it makes me so happy to see everyone involved in healthy mind-opening discussions from all viewpoints.

Thanks for such an awesome forum!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Well make sure to indulge your curious mind.
Welcome to ats.
See ya on the boards.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Welcome aboard moarboar8907!

Sounds like you have found a good neighborhood for yourself, and I assure you, you won't be disappointed in the number and diversity of views here, intelligent ones included of course.
Like you, there are few people in my family and amongst my friends that like to chew on this stuff, so ats has been not only informative and entertaining, but a bit therapeutic too!

Here are a few current examples of what's going on:

Humor:www.abovetopsecret.com...

Inspiration:www.abovetopsecret.com...

Constructive:www.abovetopsecret.com...

Best wishes,
Peace

[edit on 11-6-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS and if you are looking for like minded people to coerce with then ATS is the place.

Just be careful not everyone can be considered intelligent but you will figure that out quickly

Anyway have fun on the boards this site can become addictive.

CX

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS moarboar.

Sounds like you'll fit in nicely here.

CX.

new topics

top topics

join