It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

R.Bigelow~"If you knew the truth about what is going on with the UFOs...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I agree,
Bigelows comments dont phase me in the least.
I just posted it because it was something I wouldnt expect in NY Times.
and from someone that holds soo much "power" aka money/connections. lol

My own feelings...

If people knew the truth about what was really going on with UFO's,
They would sleep much better at night.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I think

it wasnt R.Bigelow who said that, it was the article writer or someone else ...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

I think
it doesn't even matter who said it.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
If people knew the truth about what was really going on with UFO's,
They would sleep much better at night.

Hi Ahmose, I really think that because of what I know about it now, those two sayings below are really not that far from the truth.

As Bigelow has said here;

"I´ve been a researcher and student of UFO´s for many, many years," Mr. Bigelow said. "Anybody that does research, if people bother to do quality research, come away absolutely convinced. You don´t have to have personal encounters...People have been killed. People have been hurt. It´s more than observational kind of data."

And what that “source” that had recently left the Air Force has said here;

"If you knew the truth about what is going on with the UFOs, you wouldn't be able to sleep at night."

Interesting but also quite disturbing sayings are they not?

Why do you think a sudden full disclosure or even a partly disclosure haven’t still taken place yet.

That is sorely not alone for the fact that “they” [the powers that control it all] do not will that the knowledge/technology they have regained from it during all those decades will become disclosed then. [Which most likely will be very difficult if not imposseble to do?]

And no doubt in my mind is it knowledge/technology which could change this world dramatically and which it in a way partly already has.

It has all to do because there are some very, very disturbing things which are related and happened because of that phenomenon, which when that ALL would be brought into the public domain tonight, many people would indeed not be sleeping as well as they did before.

But this is of course just my personal view on it.

Those sayings remind me immediately of John Lear's Disclosure Briefing on one of the coast to coast shows with Art Bell.

Perhaps you find it interesting to read.

John Lear's Disclosure Briefing
As presented on the 11/2/03 show:

Art Bell: Let's say the government chose me. They were going to use me as an outlet to release this information. Let's just say they did that and they took me to a briefing. Then what John?

John Lear: They whisk you to Washington, DC, you get limo-ed to this building, beautiful building, you go up into this room.
They say, 'Art, you're the guy and if you give us the go ahead, we are gonna release everything we know to the public.
If you decide to go ahead, all major networks will be provided with information on all aspects of the cover up and no type of information will be withheld.
Because of the deal for immunity for all participants of the cover up provides that nothing, no artifacts, no piece of information be withheld.'

So here's what happened, Art. We'll use some videos and stills. Our first UFO recoveries were in the late '30s.
We made a couple in the beginning of the '40s and then came Roswell, which the public found out about. We got 2 live aliens from Roswell. One died shortly there after and one lived till 1956.
And we found out so far there are 18 different alien species that we know about monitoring Earth. Some are good and some are hostile, most are indifferent.
We found out that we are the experimental product, if you will, of an alien race who we never met and we don't know who they are.
All we know is that the Greys are cybernetic organisms, glorified robots if you will, who work here at the behest of their employers monitoring us through abductions.
We were never able to find out what the experiment is all about except that we have been externally corrected about 65 times.
And they, the aliens, refer to us as "Containers." There's been speculation that the souls our bodies contain is the reason for the experiments. But nothing's been proven or determined.

The rest you can read here.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

[edit on 13/6/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I don't know if this article was mentioned, but it is related to the thread topic for those interested:

"Bigelow Aerospace, lethal extraterrestrial UFOs, and alien battle tales revealed"
www.americanchronicle.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
I highly doubt that Mr Bigelow knows more about the subject of UFOs than any of our resident UFOlogists. I have no doubt that he's an eccentric and interesting guy though.

Yeah. We all have our doubts about somethings. Bigelow is an easy target for some detractors. He has money and has spent a good bit of it on UFO research. (So your shot missed. He didn't move. You just missed. Poor hand, eye, and mouth cooridenation maybe?))

Topic: The scary thing about UFOs is always ignored on these threads. Forget the high-tech vehicles or even what sort of social changes they will cause and/or force us to make (as we think of them in our limited ways).

The scary thing about ETs is the the mind control that is exhibited in about every abduction case where details are known to some extent. At least some of ETs have that ability to a great degree. Other crew members seem to be drones (a scary thought also).

People, they communicate with their minds (perhaps just in short range), AND they can swamp an overly frightened abductee with emotions such as feelings of love and compassion, turning them on and off like a light bulb. Plus, if desired, they can create an instantaneous feeling of terror in the abductee. (My experience.)

Most of you reader this will reject what I report out of hand. Understandable. To do so protects your precious and sacred human individuality we have been taught to believe is an absolutely right, not to mention the insult to your personal egos. But like I have said before, "You shoulda been there."

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Aliensun]

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Aliensun]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

yeah, hawking a book.

keep an open mind. there have been instances of military & civilian aircraft disappearing when they reported UFOs; then there's that human mutilation case.

I even vaguely remember a story about some ET eating a little girl. be wary.

trust no one; not even ET. you never know...

the memory wipes are a honking red flag

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
As the author of starpod.org... I can tell you:

Some of my sources have worked for and/or consulted to Bigelow for NIDS, and the USAF and the CIA.

The remote viewing document in question here was tasked by intelligence officer Ed Dames to DIA remote viewer Mel Riley. The reason for the CIA document marking is because the CIA took over STAR GATE, the DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) program in 1995, following a Congressional mandate. Apparently a few Congressmen believed the end of the cold war meant we could begin cooperation with the Russians (and Chinese) on paranormal and alternative science, and when DIA failed to comply, they pulled the program and handed it to CIA.

Some of the above mentioned cooperation took place in 1999-2001, a private research project, and was funded by former USWeb CEO Joe Firmage, and did involve Russian and French scientists, as well as their American counterparts.

There are now more than 90,000 pages of STAR GATE files that have been declassified. You can get a listing of some of the documents here:

www.foia.cia.gov...

Enter "STAR GATE" (two words) in the "25-year program archive" search box.

And I'd be happy to answer any other questions, as long as they won't compromise any of my sources.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Robert Bigelow, Jacques Vallee, I have been watching them for years.

Here's a link to a thread that covers aspects not covered here. I assume Vallee is the French scientist that you are referring to. The Non-Disclosure agreement between Vallee on NIDs and Bigelow are mentioned by Vallee. Also, when Johnny Anonymous had a live interview with George Knapp on ATS (the George Knapp who wrote a book about his Skinwalker experiences) Johnny asked him at the very last of the interview if he was still bound by the Non-Disclosure Agreement and he said "yes". In other words we haven't heard the whole story of the Skinwalker Ranch yet.

Here's the link,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

STM

[edit on 6/14/2010 by seentoomuch]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
It all depends on motives & modes of operation.

But if something is truly alien, you aren't going to 'get it' certainly not on the first go round.

It also could be busy & complex, lots of species or groups within a species.
Especially if you get stuff coming in from higher dimensions,
it will be mind boggling & stay mind boggling.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
did anyone ever read The Rainbow Conspiracy??? Has this book been debunked, or is it still credible

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
if this guy is an aerospace billionaire like how the thread says he is then he only sees the defensive nature of ufos when they are avoiding military aircraft, which this geezer will have a lot of connections with so he does have biased opinions about ufos. I'm an expert on the ufo subject with more than 20 personal encounters/sightings to my name and in the process of writing a book about it all, the ufo crew i know are very anti establishment when it comes to govt departments and govt aircraft, i know cause ive seen them avoiding military aircraft many times. i've got a chapter of writing on net which also details similar, can be found here markalexanderufo.tripod.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by STARstream Research

Hiyah StarStream~
Very cool!
Welcome here, and thank you!
I can tell you will be a good asset to this community.

good link,
How does one get hold of the docs. listed here?
www.foia.cia.gov...

Thanks!

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
CIA explains how to file Freedom of Information Requests here:

www.foia.cia.gov...

I recall the original STAR GATE collection (roughly 89,000 pages) cost about $140.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

just picked up a book about the Skin walker ranch, but I haven't
reply to post by InvisibleObserver

You got yourself a real good book there.
I promise you will fly right thru it. I couldn't put it down very long. Always left me curious when I did manage. Great book.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Folks, settle down. This guy doesn't know ANYTHING more that you or I. Anyone with an internet connection can be just as special as this guy concerning this subject. I wouldn't put anymore weight behind this guy than I would your average ATS'er, and you shouldn't either.

I disagree with you. I have been a frequent visitor to Skinwalker Ranch and have obderved, on several occasions, some of the things reported in the book "Path of the Skinwalker". Interestingly enough, some of these experiences were before the book was published and I was unaware of the nature of the NIDS investigation at the ranch.

Strange orange glow, flashing orbs in the sky, bioluminescent blue lights in the trees, physical illness, bloody noses, terrible headaches, MONTHS of trauma related to encounters with unseen forces on the ranch...all are personal experiences that speak to the rough nature of alien encounters.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 30_seconds

I don't need aliens to scare me enough that I don't sleep at night.

People do that well enough already. I'll worry about the problems I can see.

Fibonacci numbers? att?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
There seems to be an ongoing effort to limit the discussion of alien life to a single race, and from there present them as a threat, or somehow ominous. This is yet another example of that.

It might be a good method for weeding out disinfo to just ignore anyone who perpetuates this idea.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by Risen]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleObserver
Thanks for sharing this article.

I just picked up a book about the Skin walker ranch, but I haven't
had time to read it yet.

I read the book too, but had to keep putting it down because it was kind of scary as well as intense.

I would love to own that ranch, put Night Vision/IR Web-Cams everywhere, Motion Detectors and maybe even some type of an EMP pulse device to try and take down one of the ORBS or Craft. (Wishful Thinking)

Interesting Facts about Steve Fossett who flew in and out of this area, and even told others about shapeless voids floating around.

Google it

Wiki

Here at ATS a Thread

I Hope he did go into one of the Voids, and comes back with a few of them.

End of Line......

[edit on 16-6-2010 by Dometheus]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Here's a post from the other thread that seems pretty relevant

Originally posted by seentoomuch
I agree with Xfile, Frith, Antar, John Lear and you too, Palasheea, (Yes, I remember our earlier debate on Vallee so I'm including you on this list). After having some sleep and time to think about the interview I'm noticing all of the omissions. Imo he could be a disinfo person (which was ya'll's opinion from the beginning). Perhaps for Robert Bigelow who is working on developing technology for space habitations and Vallee is leading us away from the UFO nuts & bolts findings of NIDs.

Vallee is on the board for NIDs which is owned by Bigelow. NIDs closed shop one day just out of the clear blue sky with no notice, no final summation on their findings. And NIDs though inactive is still existing legally, therefore Vallee is still bound by the non-disclosure agreement. Why keep it legally existing if they had not found something concrete and wanted to keep the non-disclosure en force. No mention of his work with NIDs or Bigelow was mentioned in the interview. And you can be sure none of the content of the interview included any knowledge Vallee had acquired while working for NIDs. In a couple of interviews on the net he told the interviewers he could not answer some of their questions due to the non-disclosure, here's one example:

Source: www.dailygrail.com...

SR: On those connections – you were a member of the scientific advisory board for the National Institute of Discovery Science during the investigation of the so-called ‘Skinwalker Ranch’. The recent book by George Knapp and Colm Kelleher on this investigation featured a great deal of anecdotal evidence for anomalous craft, strange beings and poltergeist-like phenomenon. From your point of view, do you feel this investigation was a success, and were there any aspects that were of particular interest to you?

JV: I am still a member of that Board, now restructured under Bigelow Aerospace, so I feel bound by the non-disclosure agreement I signed.

Upon final reflection and adding to the disinfo charge imo he said nothing at all definitive in this interview regarding UFOs due to his tendency to agree to something and say it is likely and then 20 minutes later put a caveat on it that would put it in doubt. I felt like I was a ping pong ball being batted back and forth trying to figure out the picture he proposed. I don't know if this is some sort of twisted game of his, playing with the truth or if it is the non-disclosure effect. John Lear had a meeting with him that Vallee lied about and also Lear's friends had the same experience with Vallee. So what should we think about this guy? What should we consider valid in this interview? It is disheartening, thought we'd get some answers from Vallee, they're all in major doubt right now.

And I apologize for my previous posts written within the time of the interview. Many of his stated views changed within the course of the interview and my posts did not reflect them all. I'm not sure of what he believes or what his motivations are. But I do know that his theories morphed every few minutes in the interview.

Also, Vallee is off my list of credible researchers from this moment on. I had hoped Bigelow had released him from the non-disclosure; clearly that did not happen. I wonder if sitting on the board of NIDs has monetary compensation or stock options, lol, that's the motivation I'm seeing at this moment.

STM

Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join