It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

R.Bigelow~"If you knew the truth about what is going on with the UFOs...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I thought this was an interesting article.
about some comments made by Robert Bigelow [Bigelow Aerospace], to NY Times.
He also really did buy skinwalker ranch.

Billionaire Aerospace Entrepreneur tells NY Times about killer UFOs

Gary S. BekkumJune 11, 2010
"People have been killed. People have been hurt. It´s more than observational kind of data."

"If you knew the truth about what is going on with the UFOs, you wouldn't be able to sleep at night."

(STARpod.org) -- In the world where high paranormal strangeness meets the Intelligence Community, it's called the CORE STORY: a tale of extraterrestrial contact with the US government.

Perhaps no one in the private sector knows more about the CORE STORY than Robert Bigelow, the founder of Bigelow Aerospace.

In a recent article by the New York Times, Bigelow is quoted about the dangers of extraterrestrial contact.

"I´ve been a researcher and student of UFO´s for many, many years," Mr. Bigelow said. "Anybody that does research, if people bother to do quality research, come away absolutely convinced. You don´t have to have personal encounters...People have been killed. People have been hurt. It´s more than observational kind of data."

Bigelow's revelation may have slipped by NY Times writer Kenneth Chang, but grabbed the attention of Billy Cox, who wrote in the Herald Tribune: ...Continued~www.americanchronicle.com...

Wouldn't sleep at night huh? lol

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Sounds to me that they are on the loose at night abducting or up to some kind of mischief! Lets put it this way... Its not going to be possitive, it never is.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

"If you knew the truth about what is going on with the UFOs, you wouldn't be able to sleep at night."

That is very creepy and makes me re-think of aliens being kind and caring.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyc55
reply to post by Ahmose

I bet Bigalow is sleeping like an Ox......so don't worry.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing this article.

I just picked up a book about the Skin walker ranch, but I haven't
had time to read it yet.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I find it highly suspect that the interviewee
in this article is promoting his book.

And his examples of killing ......
involve dogs turned into black goo,
not humans.

His examples are generalized with no specific
content.

It sounds more like book promotion
than disclosure, sorry just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Oh don't worry am not afriad am just curious of there possible intentions.

But why would they be threatening and hostile towards us? They would of visited Earth years ago and wiped our race of this planet anyway.

I suppose, we treat eachother like dirt so they see it as ok for them to do so to us.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I don't need aliens to scare me enough that I don't sleep at night.

People do that well enough already. I'll worry about the problems I can see.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Logic ideas you put across.

But this thread does also raise the thoughts of E.T's possible intentions to humans.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I highly doubt that Mr Bigelow knows more about the subject of UFOs than any of our resident UFOlogists. I have no doubt that he's an eccentric and interesting guy though.

Here is the original NY Times article.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I tried going to the Skinwalker Ranch a while ago, and the map they had to get to it (at that time) on Google Maps wound up being inaccurate...I drove around for like two hours without finding any of the terrain or the gate I'd seen pictures of...And then recently I looked on Google Maps again and the ranch was shown as being off of an entirely different clutch of roads...All of which makes me go "hmmmm...".

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Bigelow financed an 'A-Team' of researchers called National Institute for Discovery Science-NIDS. They investigated black triangles and concluded they were stealth dirigibles. Plausible. They also researched the Skinwalker Ranch after Bigelow bought it. There's a book out there, but I think the Paracast interview with George Knapp is better...

Award-winning TV newscaster and UFO author George Knapp describes the weird UFO and secret weapons-related claims surrounding Area 51, the tales of John Lear, Bob Lazar and others. He’ll also bring you up to date on the 2008 Needles, CA incident and the strange events at the Skinwalker Ranch in Utah.
Paracast: download the interview

Bigelow has some great ideas and the money to back them up. He's a player in the private aerospace industry too...link and the wiki.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
For those of you that don't know much about Robert Bigelow and what he does with his billions, here are some photos of Bigelow aerospace's inflatable space station modules. He has already put two test modules in orbit.

This one is called Skywalker station. Hmmm, I wonder if it is a nod to his Skinwalker ranch?

Bigelow is planning on building orbiting space hotels and also orbiting research stations.

He has been an avid UFO researcher with billions at his disposal to fund his research. Now that the Obama administration is cutting NASA funding and throwing millions at private companies like Bigelow aerospace and SpaceDev, Bigleow is poised to become one of the largest names in corporate space exploration. The current administration wants these private firms to take over space exploration so that the government can further cut Nasa funding while it increases its funding to the Naval and Airforce space programs.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by ParaShredder]

[edit on 12-6-2010 by ParaShredder]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Folks, settle down. This guy doesn't know ANYTHING more that you or I. Anyone with an internet connection can be just as special as this guy concerning this subject. I wouldn't put anymore weight behind this guy than I would your average ATS'er, and you shouldn't either.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Very interesting article. The interview with Knapp is definitely cool.

I've read a lot about the Skinwalker Ranch before, and from what is said to have happened there, I definitely don't think it's for the benefit of mankind, that's for sure.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Skinwalker Ranch is internet hogwash. For such a "predictable" hotspot and as much "sensational" internet attention as it has received you figure some "researcher" would have made his career by now with SOLID evidence of something...anything.....but alas, it is no different than anything paranormal.

Sad that even "hotspots" combined with famous "reporter" or "researchers" don't even produce any real evidence. Kind of makes you wonder, huh?

Go on, start with the excuses....you need excuses in this subject in order to believe, because if you just followed logic, reason and common sense this subject would be a dead fish.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
OK so i followed the link to the site. Read the whole article, which then links to a star pod website. Started reading up on the remote viewers and titan aliens. The issue i have with this is the fact that when looking at the drawings of the remote viewer He states both in the affidavit that its south America and in the drawing he writes the word south America. Yet it clearly loos like Africa. So how can someone in the government and supposedly knowledgeable of other worlds not be at least able to tell Africa from south America?

Look at picture 9A
www.starpod.org...

This may be a small issue but if they cant get that fact straight, how can they tell us that UFO contact is bad?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

Originally posted by jonnyc55
reply to post by Ahmose

I bet Bigalow is sleeping like an Ox......so don't worry.

Yeah, I wouldn't worry too much about it until some actual aliens or time soldiers show up on your door, which will likely be never. No matter what, there's nothing you could do about it, so there's nothing to worry about.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Here is a link to the original article that the OP's link refers too.

www.nytimes.com...

As you can see Bigelow has built a lunar base prototype.

The article goes onto say that the Obama admin is planning on spending a further 6 billion on these private firms. Not bad for an out in the open UFO researcher.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Bigelow financed an 'A-Team' of researchers called National Institute for Discovery Science-NIDS. They investigated black triangles and concluded they were stealth dirigibles.

It's funny I have always trusted wiki but had heard rumours regarding it's accuracy and that particular entry brought up a flag in my memory about the NIDS report.

Either that entry is out of date or someone was cherry picking because I distinctly remember a later statement that reported they had changed there minds it is a pity the NIDS website has nothing but a single facing page now so I cannot look for the report in it's entirety but coincidently when you look up Black Triangle on wiki it does include the 2004 statement :

however, a subsequent report in August 2004 by the same organization (NIDS) found that the rash of sightings did not conform to previous deployment of black project aircraft and that the objects' origins and agendas were unknown

Wiki Black Triangle entry

This has certainly made me look at wiki in a different light as these two entries are not in accord.

edit to add wiki link

[edit on 11-6-2010 by sherpa]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join