It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Depopulation Plan On Fox News!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by brainwrek
reply to post by NOTurTypical

How about water shortages all over the planet?

Ever seen all the starving people in Africa? No? How about Bangladesh? India?

You present zero ideas on how to clothe, feed, energize, or hydrate all of these people who you think this planet can support. It simply cant.

What I present isnt opinion, it is fact, and all of the sources in the world wouldnt change your little BS idealogical views.

Sooooooooo, basically you have NO sources.

Just as I said, your arbitrary opinions. Thanks for being honest.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo

BS.
We cannot distribute resources to everyone, just look at what is happening in the world. Famines, diseases, wars, overcrowded slums are common. Poorest people are procreating the most, that is a statistical fact. Population control would help to alleviate this problem.
How about Tesla free energy that the governments suppress? How about the locked up patents Big Oil holds for motors to travel hundreds of miles on a gallon of fuel?

Is the problem human overcrowding, or greed by a select few? I've already shown that "overcrowding" is preposterous.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

How about water shortages all over the planet?

Ever seen all the starving people in Africa? No? How about Bangladesh? India?

You present zero ideas on how to clothe, feed, energize, or hydrate all of these people who you think this planet can support. It simply cant.

What I present isnt opinion, it is fact, and all of the sources in the world wouldnt change your little BS idealogical views.

pssssst.....someone else has provided at least a sample of solutions.

i think his term "arbitrary" applies. Do you have data or just faith?

THANK GOD! At least one other person in this discussion understands the definition of the word "arbitrary".

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

How about Tesla free energy that the governments suppress? How about the locked up patents Big Oil holds for motors to travel hundreds of miles on a gallon of fuel? Is the problem human overcrowding, or greed by a select few? I've already shown that "overcrowding" is preposterous.

Here we go! I dont believe in those magic gimmicks that will solve all our problems, nor do I believe in supressed technologies by an evil elite, government, big oil/pharma, aliens, illuminati *insert your favourite imaginary foe you blame for your own problems*.

I am blaming human nature, greedy people themselves, including myself, for the state of the world we live in. And I am trying to come up with a REAL solution.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Maslo]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Overcrowding is a real and dangerous problem. If you dont believe me, look at this photo:

bourgeoisinspirations.files.wordpress.com...

I am not talking about overcrowding of the Earth as a whole, but overcrowding of places on the Earth. Thats why population control in overcrowded places, and in places with high birth rate, is very needed.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
You guys are clueless, the global elite of this world are Luciferians, they want to KILL billions of people and are using the "depopulation" myth to achieve their agenda. It's hogwash. And free energy has been suppressed for a LONG time.

Read some books on Nikola Tesla, he had discovered this a century ago. There are patents Big oil owns for motors that use 1 gallon of fuel to travel hundreds of miles. There are patents Big Oil owns that allow engines to run on WATER.

Depopulation is a lie to further their Luciferian agenda, and you are all being played for the fool. I have already demonstrated that the world is grossly sparsely populated, not "overcrowded". When the entire Earth's population can fit within a medium sized county in the State of Florida, you know it's bogus hogwash.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Overcrowding is a real and dangerous problem. If you dont believe me, look at this photo:

bourgeoisinspirations.files.wordpress.com...

I am not talking about overcrowding of the Earth as a whole, but overcrowding of places on the Earth. Thats why population control in overcrowded places, and in places with high birth rate, is very needed.
Force people to MOVE then. You're not God, you have zero moral authority to take life, or to limit life. God gives life and takes life according to His will and purposes.

You think the world is overcrowded? If it TRULY were then God could control it Himself. This discussion is absurdity, the world is grossly underpopulated.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

At least 36 states are expected to face water shortages within the next five years, according to U.S. government estimates. Available freshwater supplies are dwindling across the country due to rising temperatures and droughts, while increasing sprawl, population and inefficient resource usage are leading to rising demand.

Source

Source 2

When Lake Lanier reservoir, the foundation of Atlanta’s water supply, shrank to historic lows in the midst of the drought, Georgia Governor Sonny Purdue led the charge to avoid the uncomfortable reality of unsustainable population growth.

Source

At the present growth rate of 1.1% per year, the U.S. population will double to more than half a billion people within the next 60 years. It is estimated that approximately one acre of land is lost due to urbanization and highway construction alone for every person added to the U.S. population.

This means that only 0.6 acres of farmland would be available to grow food for each American in 2050, as opposed to the 1.8 acres per capita available today. At least 1.2 acres per person is required in order to maintain current American dietary standards. Food prices are projected to increase 3 to 5-fold within this period.

If present population growth, domestic food consumption and topsoil loss trends continue, the U.S. will most likely cease to be a food exporter by approximately 2025 because food grown in the U.S. will be needed for domestic purposes.

Since food exports earn $40 billion for the U.S. annually, the loss of this income source would result in an even greater increase in America's trade deficit.

Considering that America is the world's largest food exporter, the future survival of millions of people around the world may also come into question if food exports from the U.S. were to cease.

Source: FOOD, LAND, POPULATION, AND THE U.S. ECONOMY, Cornell University

In Africa, if current trends of soil degradation and population growth continue, the continent might be able to feed just 25% of its population by 2025, according to UNU's Ghana-based Institute for Natural Resources in Africa

Source

Population and Agriculture Report...Read it

Ever heard of rolling blackouts?
If population continues to grow, demand increases, thereby causing more energy generation shortages.

This may be too much for your little peanut brain to comprehend, but I can list sources by the hundreds. Will you simply discount all of them as arbitrary?

[edit on 13-6-2010 by brainwrek]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Saying there is a god is just arbitrary.

Can you prove it?

nevermind. Youre one of those who think a giant invisible mythical guy is going to solve all of your problems.

That explains a helluva lot.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by brainwrek]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Can you proof any of the claims you make? And what if you are wrong, and this technology that is deliberately kept secret by mystic powers and only a few "awoken" people know about turns out to not exist after all? Aren't we screwed big time then when population has grown to say 50 billion and every single resource we had has been exploited?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-

Can you proof any of the claims you make? And what if you are wrong, and this technology that is deliberately kept secret by mystic powers and only a few "awoken" people know about turns out to not exist after all? Aren't we screwed big time then when population has grown to say 50 billion and every single resource we had has been exploited?

Dont worry, his "god" will take care of everything!!!!

Further debate with him is useless now that he admitted he is one of "those" people.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Force people to MOVE then. You're not God, you have zero moral authority to take life, or to limit life. God gives life and takes life according to His will and purposes.

You think the world is overcrowded? If it TRULY were then God could control it Himself. This discussion is absurdity, the world is grossly underpopulated.

I dont believe in god.

I think we DO have moral authority to limit life, when it is needed. Because allowing people to procreate when they cannot even take care of themselves is IMMORAL, and wrong, in my honest opinion.

Procreation should not be a right, but a privilege. Right to be born in good conditions is more important than so-called right to procreate!!

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Maslo]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
As a sovereign nation we need to enforce our borders. But these people who butter up the elites with these anti-population articles are helping them along with depopulation plans. Who are the people behind these things? Senator Sessions calls them the Masters of the Universe
Who are these people? The Rockefellers are puppets, yes they have the money and connections and power but not the brains. They are being used by some monsters. Is it Kissinger, Brzezinski, Soros, the Rothschilds, the Bilderbergers, the royals? This probably should be a thread. Who are the masters of the universe? We are a sovereign nation. We the people should be the masters of our own government.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by m khan]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
RICK OLTMAN IS POSSIBLY A WHITE SUPREMACIST:

imagine2050.newcomm.org...

Fox News is just planting him as extremist propaganda, even their little subtitle box beneath him is obviously slanted.

Regardless, Oltman is perverting the real issue of overpopulation in order to further his anti-immigration agenda. He has ties with white supremacist groups... which causes me puzzlement because you'd think Fox News would be into that sorta thing

Anyhow, we DO have a serious overpopulation problem. There is science behind biological/ecological carrying capacity- which is essentially the ability of a land/environment/ecosystem to support a species. If a species grows too large for the land-base to support it, this is harmful not only to the environment but subsequently to the very species that is overwhelming it. That is what we're facing as homo sapiens. Human population growth over the past 10,000 years has been ANYTHING BUT gradual. It's been an exponential explosion rooted in the advent of totalitarian agriculture (and thus extreme/mono-cultural starchy food surpluses) which has produced a DOUBLING of world population in just 35 years as opposed to thousands or even millions of years. This CANNOT GO ON FOREVER. The Earth his finite resources and we're ALREADY at their boundaries. It's not pretty, it's not easy to find a humane solution to, but that doesn't mean it's not real.

Some interesting/informative links:

www.panearth.org...
- Click the link that says, "World Food and Human Population Growth narrated by psychologists Russ & Edie Hopfenberg"

dieoff.org...

[edit on 13-6-2010 by NoHierarchy]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by brainwrek

RE: water....this is an issue of people taxing a system that is not prepared to handle them. Not to mention waste.

While that lake was drying up, how many water fountains were just evaporating usable water back into the air? I have a dozen such examples in my head, but you get the idea.

RE: farming....you don't know the whole picture. Ever hear of farm subsidies? For example, we pay farmers out here to grow cotton, even though cotton is best grown in Africa. Out here we would be better growing maize, corn, or other products. But the government will pay you to grow cotton, so people grow cotton.

This has to do with our tyrannical trade policies.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hello all. The saddest thing is when a college graduate from Purdue with two engineering degrees and his wife also a Purdue graduate both decide not to work for eight years. Being on medicade, food stamps, and borrowing over $120,000 USD from a widowed mother, supposedly to be repaid, and they never repay the loan. Total scandal it was, the money was to cover a futures loss in the stock market, and he lost as much of his own money. Now he badgers his wife for sex every morning at five o'clock, plays world war craft all day, won't babysit his three year old son while his wife cleans for other people, yells at everyone, becomes home bound and won't job hunt, won't cook dinner for the wife and do laundry or other chores. The wife works as a maid but won't work full time either, she would rather ride horses at a friend's three days a week. They moved into a slum rental house they owned, and the smell of strong natural gas greet visitors at the entrance to the home. The house is located in sex offender central. At least two dozen live in the neighborhood! I pit bull is chained to the neighbors front porch and these people had three little children! The other neighbors have no electricity since their grandmother passed away. Abandoned cars are parked in people's lawns. They went and had a third child. Unbelievable! What do you do when your relatives turn out to be selfish, abusive, lazy, mooching wackos? The oldest son failed out of 7th grade so much he is in summer school. Should a relative intervine and call social services, churches? What should be done all to help end the train wreck? This is a nightmare, I want to divorce myself from these realives, but I help them out and listen to their problems but nothing changes. I live 500 miles from this situation and it still worries me sick. I really have to let them go my family needs my own attention and no one can live with worry 24/7.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Saying there is a god is just arbitrary.

And? You shouldn't have any issues with it. One arbitrary opinion is just as relevant or true against ANOTHER one. *cough*

Can you prove it?

I don't have to, I can just claim on an internet forum that it is so and naturally it's true just because I said it is.

nevermind. Youre one of those who think a giant invisible mythical guy is going to solve all of your problems.

I don't know any of those folks, my Bible says I can expect to face persecution and tribulation in this life of mine.. and I DO.

That explains a helluva lot.

I'm sure my arbitrary opinions do speak to your rationality. Quite certain in fact.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

As far as the patents the oil companies own, they are matter of public record. As far as the elites practicing Luciferianism, read "Morals and Dogma", it's said explicitly in the text. As far as free energy is concerned you'd have to read the works of Nikola Tesla, however, I'm sure a search of threads on this website would offer a wealth of information on Tesla.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Dont worry, his "god" will take care of everything!!!!

Further debate with him is useless now that he admitted he is one of "those" people.

Appeal to ridicule.

Can you post without a fallacy of logic?

Try to, .. just once.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

I dont believe in god.

I think we DO have moral authority to limit life, when it is needed. Because allowing people to procreate when they cannot take care of themselves is IMMORAL, and wrong, in my honest opinion.

Procreation should not be a right, but a privilege. Right to be born in good conditions is more important than so-called right to procreate!!

Okay, well then I agree with you. Better yet, lets kill all humans. If it's okay to get rid of millions then surely it's okay to get rid of billions. if we are the problem, then lets end it once and for all. I mean if you had a termite infestation would you ask the exterminator to just get rid of 50% of the termites?

Your argument convinced me, but I say we kill everyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join