It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Depopulation Plan On Fox News!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Depopulation? Have a gander at this: Monsanto, Agenda 21 and the 'Terminator Gene'.

Also, some quotes...

“A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.”
Ted Turner, in an interview with Audubon magazine

“There is a single theme behind all our work–we must reduce population levels. Either governments do it our way, through nice clean methods, or they will get the kinds of mess that we have in El Salvador, or in Iran or in Beirut. Population is a political problem. Once population is out of control, it requires authoritarian government, even fascism, to reduce it….” “Our program in El Salvador didn’t work. The infrastructure was not there to support it. There were just too goddamned many people…. To really reduce population, quickly, you have to pull all the males into the fighting and you have to kill significant numbers of fertile age females….” The quickest way to reduce population is through famine, like in Africa, or through disease like the Black Death….
Thomas Ferguson, State Department Office of Population Affairs

"Depopulation should be the highest priority of foreign policy towards the third world, because the US economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries”.
Dr. Henry Kissinger

“War and famine would not do. Instead, disease offered the most efficient and fastest way to kill the billions that must soon die if the population crisis is to be solved. AIDS is not an efficient killer because it is too slow. My favorite candidate for eliminating 90 percent of the world’s population is airborne Ebola (Ebola Reston), because it is both highly lethal and it kills in days, instead of years. “We’ve got airborne diseases with 90 percent mortality in humans. Killing humans. Think about that. “You know, the bird flu’s good, too. For everyone who survives, he will have to bury nine.”
Dr. Eric Pianka University of Texas evolutionary ecologist and lizard expert, showed solutions for reducing the world’s population to an audience on population control

This is a serious issue that is being considered by various people from all walks of life - scientists, politicians, diplomats, royals and those within secret societies. It is already under way.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by monkeySEEmonkeyDO
Don't let that guy fool you... I can tell he wants government control on the population. Population Control (Agenda 21) has been in effect for a while now...

We have more disease (cancer, diabetes) then we have ever had, and you have to ask what caused it.. Contaminated food/water, and the push for abortion rights, is only a small number of confirmed examples that the global/national governments have pushed on us.

proof that you are correct about the diabetes part can be seen
in the film "simply raw : reversing diabetes in 30 days".

www.56.com...

It is in the food, the water, and other things we are exposed too.

GMO food has been proven to cause health problems in lab animals.

This has been covered in mainstream news.

www.scientificamerican.com...

Also this plan was carved in stone many years ago on a hill
in georgia called the georgia guidestones.

Ted Turner talks about it openly on TV.

The book limits to growth fromt he club of rome talk of it.

The book ecoscience from our current science czar talks about it.

They want most of us dead.

Bohemian grove ? Belizean Grove ?

Come on ppl, its pretty obvious by now.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Uhmm... thats not what I read between the line.... the problem he posed wont be resolved simply by closing the borders.... population would still grow... just not in the US... so the problem he posed wont be solved with the solution he proposed... I got the feeling this man had alot more secrets then what he told Fox-news... And I also feel that the organization represented by this man only showed the tip of its tongue to us with that interview... As with everything nowadays the largest part of the ice is hidden under water

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

the sad thing is people have babys to get council houses, and more benefits, then get rid of the bloke, so they get even more, and payments form the father.

you probably dont beleive me, but i have seen it.(not happened to me)

[edit on 12-6-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
[I] réponse à [url = # www.abovetopsecret.com... pid9004939] poste par tarifa37 [/ url] [/ i]
[Plus]

Hi all!

Why the chemtrails? To shorten the life? Then, why thousands of black plastic coffins? (Georgia, Texas). Why coffins for 6 or 8 people? (12 or 15 children?).
Carcinogenic fumes of oil in the Gulf will leave 40 million people. Starting = die?
Operations in Chicago and San Francisco-foreign vessels.

Bonjour à tous !

Pourquoi les chemtrails ? Pour raccourcir la vie ? Alors, pourquoi les milliers de cercueils en plastique noir ? (Georgie, Texas). Pourquoi des cercueils pour 6 ou 8 personnes ? (12 ou 15 enfants ?!).
Les émanations cancérigènes du pétrole dans le Golfe vont faire partir 40 millions de personnes. Partir = mourir ?
Opérations à Chicago et navires étrangers à San Francisco.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by HistoryIsOnlyHisStory

Bitchy rude news anchors like this lady, who complain and constantly and interrupt their guest... IS WHY MSM T.V. SUCKS!

She is trying to goad him into making a statement, so that she can say, "GOT YA, your against [category of people] and I like people! That means that you are evil and bad."

B.S. This guy has several valid points!

His point was that 80% of the USA’s out of control population explosion is coming from immigrants. Now there’s nothing wrong with immigrants, but unless we want the USA to turn into just another overpopulated 3rd world hell hole in a few generations --- we had better start enforcing our boarders and our immigration laws.

Oops, perhaps that's why TPTB are so hell bent to keep the boarders open, as they want the USA to go down in flames – all the easier to control the masses from the chaos that ensues.

The ATS post ‘All Roads Lead to Rome’ lays the framework to understand who TPTB are, and why they hate America’s freedom loving people. TPTB believe themselves to be gods and everyone else to be their worshipful slaves. TPTB TOP DOGS [foreign elements to the united States of America, who are perched at the top of a global empire pyramid] are the most evil vile that has ever walked the face of the Earth. It’s high time they were removed from power and paid for their collective sins against humanity. The author of ‘All Roads Lead to Rome’ was correct, we need to take back the Earth!

BLACK IS WHITE - AND WHITE IS BLACK.

TODAY’S MEDIA IS A CREATURE OF PURE EVIL. It is forever trying to cover the ‘good guys’ in mud to make itself appear like white knight in shining armor. Notice how that news anchor got bitchier and bitchier as her sly plan was failing to trap her prey in this twisted game.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Gold_Bug]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by HistoryIsOnlyHisStory

Good post, but the video left me non-the-wiser as to what the guy was about because the absolutely moranic chattering peroxide twat would not let him get a word in.

In fact she made me sympathize with the guy, despite still knowing nothing.

I think she's worried that if illegal immigration is stopped she'll have to pay a propper wage to the legal house cleaner, baby sitter etc. She just about sums up the MSN - when they do report something of interest they f**k it up.

All said and done he has a point:

Reproduction is our greatest gift, mystery, power...and with great power comes great responsibilty, does it not?

It's a backwards society that pops-them-out willy-nilly, with no respect for their society or environment.

To suggest that geniuses may not be born unless we allow this virus-like growth is rubbish. She even bolsters his argument by suggesting that longer life spans is adding to this problem -- as if that's meant to checkmate him or something!!!? That makes his point of taking responsibility all the more pertinent. She's an idiot!

How this baby-popping responsibility manifests and is unavoidably enforced is a long debate and is one that needs to begin in ernest.

....Still can't believe she said over-population's not an issue cos they said it would be years back and look around, everything's fine..... No, babe, everything not fine, in fact it's turning to crap real quick if you live in a major city and don't pull a TV Presenter's wage.... What a bloody idiot.

Edited because my spelling is as bad as that self-righteous blonde twat's manners.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by McGinty]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

hehehe... love your description of "the woman". gave me a good laugh...

For the rest I agree with your post and want to give you props for taking a stand without actually picking a side... you managed to detail the same opinion I carry

star for you...

absolutely moranic chattering peroxide twat

[edit on 12-6-2010 by faceoff85]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

ONLY IN AMERICA! -

My goodness me there must be so many immigrants in the USA to boost those figures, its got nothing to do with underage kids getting pregnant due to the lack of proper sex educaton in the schools then? Jesus who peddles this #!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
We're at 6.825 billion now. There is a balance between unrestricted growth and levelling off of population naturally and it seems to be happening now as growth rates seem to be slowing.

The planet has never seen the current population size, ever. Yet even smart people think "growth is ok, no reason to limit it through policy".

Nobody other than China is restricting children per couple (that I know of). It is still politically correct not to "force limits" on children born. Politicians don't see a "benefit" to fewer constituents as many economies are stable and grow only through population growth. If we taxed per-child rather than per-household for our local school taxes - that may change population densities a little.

Many families have children for love and not for government income, but yes, if a government pays you to have babies and your religious leaders stress "go forth and multiply" - you will have population growth. Those folks like The Duggars (19 and counting tv show) still make me wonder what's going on there.

My feeling is somewhere between having hundreds of Mexico Cities around the world where millions live in slums with a world population of 15 billion - and where we are today, there is a tipping point. But what is it?

We have the food to sustain probaly 10-15 billion. But many countries cut down important rainforest for "farmland" which ends up being poor in nutrient for growing anything. This will continue and we will end up with a lack of rainforest important to the planet. Places like Russia when they lost a lot of prosperity to government control - food-lines were common for scarce food in areas of the country.

I really have to wonder, though, what the quality of life of a planet with 15 billion? The main problem is is it "our" problem or is it left to its own devices as a solution that is only solved through supply/demand. What guys like this guy on the Fox show are saying "we are scared about what we don't know yet involving population control and are thinking doing something about it is more important than not doing something about it". It's a pretty weak argument, though, and scientific analysis could at least help identify aspects of population growth and the possible outcomes. We can learn by visiting Mumbai, Rio, Mexico City and other large, but poor, cities and what unrestricted population growth looks like.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

My goodness me there must be so many immigrants in the USA to boost those figures, its got nothing to do with underage kids getting pregnant due to the lack of proper sex educaton in the schools then? Jesus who peddles this #!

Pretty much, blame everything on one segment of society.
www.washingtonpost.com...

Now as for the replacement rate being 2.1, no it's not the replacement rate. How do we come to a replacement rate of 2? A woman gives birth, that replaces her, but men can't give birth so women must have a child for him. Here's the issue though. this replacement figure does not take into account disease, accidents, war, etc. So in reality the replacement rate is not 2.1 This guys logic is also crazy considering we are looking at the aging baby boomer population. It is very likely a large segment of the population will be dead in 10 years considering the poor state of health the country is in these days. The fertility rate in this country has stated flat for years. This even includes all those anchor babies born here
www.indexmundi.com...
Welfare queens apparently aren't having enough kids to boost this rate substantially.

As for overpopulation in general, the U.S. is not the biggest contributor to this.
www.cia.gov...
You will notice African countries top this list. This is where the biggest boosts in population are being made. These are countries steeped in poverty and ignorance. These are places that don't have welfare.

As for the general health of the U.S. and the rise in illness, this can be contributed to a few things. Firstly, as people age they tend to breakdown. The aged population in the U.S. is very high at the moment. You should expect more illness as a result. There is also the rampant obesity in this country. Obesity will cause one to be more disposed to developing certain illnesses. The lack of physical activity and poor diet so widespread in this country doesn't help either. I cannot speak to what is happening worldwide on that front.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by antonia]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
Depopulation would be beneficiary for the species as a whole in that sustainable resources would be plentiful in the future, and in the event of a global catastrophe the few left would have strong enough genes to carry on the Human race.

What I don't agree with however is the Capitalist way of implimenting this, Sterilisation and power by wealth isn't a good thing if we want to pave the way for future generations.

Sustainable resources...

You need a VERY few things to survive.

1) Air -

2) Water - There is a water shortage myth, it is the most abundant
resource on the planet. The problem is VERY poor planning.
Ex1.: 10's of thousands of swimming pools evaporating into
the atmosphere even when not in use.
Ex2: spray irrigation, which makes a lot of it become water vapor
which is the BIGGEST greenhouse gas. It would be a lot more
efficient to move to hydroponics as mentioned in #3.
Ex3: Lawn watering, we purify, and pump water to water towers
for ppl to water lawns in geographic areas that have not naturally had
grass since man started the lawn craziness.
Ex4: Toilets should and could get their water from rain water
catchment, household plants grow better when you do not use
chlorinated and fluoridated city water on them.

3) Food - One man via fish-hydroponics has managed to make a
million pounds of vegetable and fish on 3 acres sustainably.
Vertical Hydroponics could feed ten times the current world population.

4) Shelter - We are now bulldozing brand new homes to try to
get home prices up to re-inflate the tax revenues.
It is pure idiocy, the ppl "in charge" only have their eyes
on illusory dollars that are backed by nothing.
Building codes should go into effect any place that has a known
hazard such as Earthquakes, Flooding, etc.
Oil based shingles need to go, need to move to nanostructured
ceramic tiles, or metal.

5) Transportation - Short Term we need Vertical Hydroponic Algae
oil and we can make all our fuels right here in the US.
Long term the algae process can be switched over to biological
hydrogen production once the technology is perfected.

6) Medical - We need a co-op like USAA insurance, and we need
the HMOs abolished at profit seeking parasites that would
rather see ppl dead.

7) Electricity - Wind, Solar, Geothermal, Tidal, Jet Stream, Ocean
Currents would cumulative power over 10,000 earths.

We have the means to turn the earth into a paradise only imagined.

The love of money, power, control, and self loathing of a small
group of mentally ill control freak sociopaths are all that stand
in our way.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
This overpopulation talk is all BS....a HOAX.
Why are we overpopulated??!!
Running out space/land? Anyone who has traveled the world knows this is BS.
Natural Resources? Come on!! We are way more Technologically advanced then most people precieve. Nanotechnology, Solar power(IMO most important), Wind Power, Tidal Power, Geothermal Power, Free Wireless Energy. Anti-Gravity Technology....The list goes on-on!

Food? Once again. There is absolutly no reason in this time and age with the technologies we have that ANYBODY on planet earth should have to go without food or water for that matter!! PERIOD!!

This overpopulation BS is nothing more then the men behind the curtains wanting the number of people cut for easier control and managability.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Here's the issue though. this replacement figure does not take into account disease, accidents, war, etc.

Yes, I believe it does. Thats why its 2.1 and not 2.0. After a few decades, that 0.1 will make a large difference.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by KILLFOXX
This overpopulation talk is all BS....a HOAX.
Why are we overpopulated??!!
Running out space/land? Anyone who has traveled the world knows this is BS.
Natural Resources? Come on!! We are way more Technologically advanced then most people precieve. Nanotechnology, Solar power(IMO most important), Wind Power, Tidal Power, Geothermal Power, Free Wireless Energy. Anti-Gravity Technology....The list goes on-on!

Food? Once again. There is absolutly no reason in this time and age with the technologies we have that ANYBODY on planet earth should have to go without food or water for that matter!! PERIOD!!

This overpopulation BS is nothing more then the men behind the curtains wanting the number of people cut for easier control and managability.

Overpopulation is a real, dangerous problem. However, it is not a problem of lack of resources, you are right in this. It is a problem of distribution and sustainability. That does not make it any less important to limit population growth.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

en.wikipedia.org...

No it doesn't. You may read about it here. It assumes all children survive to adulthood.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

We will agree to disagree on this one.
Second line

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Prince Charles of the British Royal family has been recently talking about population control too, with particular focus on developing nations. Prince Charles fancies himself a bit of a new age thinker in some respects, he has been a big voice in peddling human climate change. The second link gives an overview of what he said. Family planning makes sense of course, but I don't like the jabs at religion thrown in the mix (I'm not particularly religious myself) but he could have left that side of things out of it, present the evidence of benefits to people and let them choose, assuming they are completely submissive to religion is patronising.

blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

PS sorry if I derailed the thread back on track

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Big Raging Loner]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

If there were no mortality in the female population until the end of the childbearing years (generally taken as 44 or 49, though some exceptions exist) then the replacement level of TFR would be very close to 2.0 (actually slightly higher because of the excess of boy over girl births in human populations). However, the replacement level is also affected by mortality, especially childhood mortality. The replacement fertility rate is roughly 2.1 births per woman for most industrialized countries (2.075 in the UK for example), but ranges from 2.5 to 3.3 in developing countries because of higher mortality rates.[3]

Actually, wikipedia seems to agree with me. Assuming no mortality, theoretical replacement level is close to 2.0. With mortality included, it is about 2.1 in developed countries, and up to 3.3 in developing ones, with high mortality.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

Religion does in fact player a big part in the overpopulation problem.

It preaches against birth control, thereby making people believe their giant invisible guy in the sky doesnt want them to use protection in order to avoid popping out more kids they cant support.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join