It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Depopulation Plan On Fox News!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

You don't have to kill people to keep the population at a stable level, you just limit the handouts and freebies. Stop rewarding bad behavior. No more incentives and handout for everyone that has kids out of wedlock and can't pay their rent or buy clothes and groceries. Instead reward kids that stay out of trouble and don't have multiple kids out with different guys with no job and no education. I know plenty of "career" moms, meaning they have kids to have free rent and handouts from the government. It's absolutely disgusting.

I think that this is a fantastic idea! I couldn't agree with this more. There are cases that are exceptions to this but as a single person on one wage, who doesn't claim any benefits from the government it really sucks to see people sit on their arses. People who just spit out kid after kid so they can justify a life of freebies and lazing. In Australia the government came up with this "great" idea to pay mothers a baby bonus of thousands of dollars per cjild born. The result was hundreds if not thousands of teenage mothers having kids and going on a spending spree with the government handout. If you cant afford to have kids buy a goldfish!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by VikingDude
Haha that was hilarious. Its been a long time since I've seen some news reader go THAT crazy.

But I must admit that this guy is right. The world has to many people. 7 billion people are more than enough to make the world run. Just look at the ancient times where the population numbers were MUCH lower. We are exhausting the world's food supplies and water supplies with this massive number of people.
I do no agree, however, that people should be killed due to this.
A strict birth control would be much easier and a lot more humane. Then we could at the vert least keep a status quo in population growth.

I love it how the lady states that people are not evil. LOL

But I agree with you though that there are too many people on this planet. She can only take so much. This is why I solemnly believe that there is an event that basically resets the world every 3600 years just too put us in check. It shows it in time wave zero as well.

If that lady thinks more people is good, then she needs to see how screwed up we have taken care of the earth.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
Depopulation would be beneficiary for the species as a whole in that sustainable resources would be plentiful in the future, and in the event of a global catastrophe the few left would have strong enough genes to carry on the Human race.

What I don't agree with however is the Capitalist way of implimenting this, Sterilisation and power by wealth isn't a good thing if we want to pave the way for future generations.

I call a load of B*llsh*t on this post... depopulation would be beneficiary in the sense that we'd have less mouth's to feed and we'd be able to buy that new 3d led screen coming out...
Hell all of humanity could receive a square km of land PP and still only occupy a piece of land the size of texas... whoever says earth couldn't sustain our population is outright LYING... the problem lies in a completely different corner. I feel that this following thread kinda touches the problem

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
i know this is off topic, but if you ever put the subtitles on in the uk, when something is live,(someone typing along to the speech) you get all kinds of stuff. like;

and then the shipe made *penis

bollocks, i made a mistake

seriously! bbc news try it next time u watching.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
depopulation doesnt have to mean killing people off. you can sterilise thousands of people unsuitable to reproduce

like people who carry horrible defects. and aids..

(im so gonna get flamed)

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I think we've been doing it wrong. I think the more kids you have the more you should get taxed. Currently, the more kids you have the less you get taxed with all the deductions and such.

But then I agree that nature will soon kick in anyways. We are starting to see it already. I mean no disrespect but the openly alternative lifestyles are become more prevalent. Before, they would marry and have children because that's what society dictated. Now they don't. They live their life openly. Point being this, they can't have children in relationships like that.

Lastly, Mother Earth is a living thing. At some point she will take a penicillin shot to clear up this infection. She will get rid of some of the cootie's that run rampant on her. That's where all these swine flue and black plague stuff comes from. Remember that movie where the trees started killing people off?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Come Clean

actually the swine flu was produced by man... a concoction of bird-flu mixed with normal human flu... they even had the paper stating when and where the patent on swine-flu was given of by the agency controlling patents, here on
ATS

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

At some point she will take a penicillin shot to clear up this infection. She will get rid of some of the cootie's that run rampant on her. That's where all these swine flue and black plague stuff comes from.

Yes, this has happened countless times in the past, and is happening today in poor countries even more. Diseases, famines, wars are natures penicillin against human infection. The question is, do we have a better medicine now? I believe we do, but we are too afraid, stupid or greedy to use it. Because it is much more profitable to let breed new cheap slaves like rats, than to limit their growth and aim for quality instead.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment

Do you people realize that the entire world population (7 billion) can fit in the state of Texas with 4 foot radius around every person?

Over population is bogus. Just like 'we're running out of oil" is bogus.

It really scares me when people actually believe this.

People so ignorant that they don't understand what it means to double the world population every 35 years (2% population growth).

Oh look we can fit everyone in texas with a 4 foot radius around them. That's awesome. how much land does it take to feed someone? What if they want things like electricity and health and consumer products?

Ok so we double the population in 35 years. We also have to double effective (through gross production or efficiencies) food generation, energy generation and mineral resources.

Ok so we somehow manage that but then we double again in nother 35 years so then we now need 4 times everything that we are using right now.

Nope it's all fear and not based on reasonable logic at all. Just breed more, that'll show them.

[edit on 12/6/10 by Shere Khaan]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

"
like people who carry horrible defects. and aids.. "

... and people with diabet ? right ?

... and the gays ? the autists ? the muslim ? the homless ? The unemployed ?

... and the next evolution of human being ? The brigher, the intelligent, clever, and good people : those kind of people that believe in truth and facts : that kind of people that will not let the world to those stupid idiots !

The unemployed ? you know what ? everybody could be unemployed : there is no more real jobs : so try to live in autonomy : and just do it : change the world : yes YOU CAN.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Honestly, that guy just seems like a moron. He had no valid arguement and no leg to stand on. I'm glad she put him in his place and I'll bet he thinks twice next time before opening his mouth with garbage like this.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by psychederic

no facepalm picture epic enough....

Gays, dont breed as much as straight guys, how about that!, anyways. as much as i disagree with their choice. I would never want someone healthy to have that happen to them.

What else did you fakequote me saying..

oh yeah diabetics, I wouldnt want them to be sterilised, its controllable, and science is getting better. you can live normally, albiet with a shorter life.

Aids on the other hand is a horrible desiee, we have spent billions trying to cure it. even if we can, it spreads too fast due to people breeding too much.
instead of having a cure, it might be easier to help eradicate the virus completely. like we have done in the past.

these people wont be thrown in a gas chamber, they will simply be unable to have children, they can adopt if they wish so.

i dont think the idea of sterilisation should be ruled out. as long as healthy people are left alone.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shere Khaan

It really scares me when people actually believe this.

People so ignorant that they don't understand what it means to double the world population every 35 years (2% population growth).

Oh look we can fit everyone in texas with a 4 foot radius around them. That's awesome. how much land does it take to feed someone? What if they want things like electricity and health and consumer products?

Ok so we double the population in 35 years. We also have to double effective (through gross production or efficiencies) food generation, energy generation and mineral resources.

Ok so we somehow manage that but then we double again in nother 35 years so then we now need 4 times everything that we are using right now.

Nope it's all fear and not based on reasonable logic at all. Just breed more, that'll show them.

[edit on 12/6/10 by Shere Khaan]

So what you're saying is that electricity and consumer products weigh more then a human life? you do realise this is the same mindset as people who believe in contaminating entire populations for the sole purpose of depopulation right?

its a fact that this planet has limited resources. But its another fact that we havent reached its limits by a longshot yet... However if you take into consideration that us westerlings demand certain "assets" in our lives wich goble up a whole lot more resources then yes... the africans and nigerians (hahaha just noticed this, people from n i g e r i a) and all unfortunate enough to live in a country laggin behind should be wiped out so we can enjoy a bublebath, sauna, homecinema and 2 or more cars on our driveways without depleting earth's resources...

How crooked is the current way of thinking if this is really our solution to current resource-problems..

I am shocked to read that many people actually agree with these barbaric solutions.... Why base our solutions on maintaining our high standards of living? wouldn't things go uphill quite fast if all of us westerners would be forced to take a step or 2 down on the consuming-culture instead of demanding "others" to get sterilized?

The last thing to add: It would be wise to keep in mind what part of society is responsible for the current resource-problems.. us westerners... would it be fair to have the poorer parts of the world (who really goble up less resources) pay for our consuming?

[edit on 12-6-2010 by faceoff85]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
This thread angered me, from both sides. If you aren't familiar with why our current global population growth can cause major problems in the near future, do some research before spouting all the nonsense that seems to be coating this entire thread. On the other hand, if you're assuming that all hope is lost and are just looking for somewhere to place the blame, things such as population control shouldn't be anywhere near your main concern. There are far more devastating scenarios to be afraid of when it comes to the stability of our (near) future.

Both sides of the fence seem to be running rampant, here. Opinions are one thing, and of course, that's a huge part of why we all come to ATS. However, this entire thread is muddied up with people trying to pass off their opinion as factual information in regards to over-population. (I know, I know. It's nothing new). All I'm asking is that people make a better attempt at keeping them seperate, in order to keep this debate on a reasonably intellectual level.

Cheers,
Strype

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Strype]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strype
This thread angered me, from both sides. If you aren't familiar with why our current global population growth can cause major problems in the near future, do some research before spouting all the nonsense that seems to be coating this entire thread. On the other hand, if you're assuming that all hope is lost and are just looking for somewhere to place the blame, things such as population control shouldn't be anywhere near your main concern. There are far more devastating scenarios to be afraid of when it comes to the stability of our (near) future.

Both sides of the fence seem to be running rampant, here. Opinions are one thing, and of course, that's a huge part of why we all come to ATS. However, this entire thread is muddied up with people trying to pass off their opinion as factual information in regards to over-population. (I know, I know. It's nothing new). All I'm asking is that people make a better attempt at keeping them seperate, in order to keep this debate on a reasonably intellectual level.

Cheers,
Strype

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Strype]

This thread is not dealing with WHY's but with HOW's. nobody can deny that there arent some serious issues at hand. The way these issues are to be dealt with are what this thread is about.... Depopulation!!

There are plenty of thread's dealing with other issues at hand, if you feel this subject to be unimportant, you should visit another thread more to your liking... I do

BTW, nobody posting here thinks they'll make a difference in doing so... its about clarification... the reasoning behind the WHY's and HOW's. insight... thats why I come here anyway... This plan for depopulation is already underway and has been for a long time... I'm not so ignorant as to say my opinion will change anything... TPTB will keep on doing whatever they planned.. all we do here is recognize what those plans are...

And we just cant keep up...

[edit on 12-6-2010 by faceoff85]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by HistoryIsOnlyHisStory

Well to start, this interview has nothing to do with world depopulation but only over population in the US.

All he seems to be concerned about is stemming the tied of illegals with anchor babies which isn't a bad idea for a myriad of reasons.

Sounds like he's taking a good idea and taking it too far...maybe he's a racist and is trying to justify it??????

The idea that over population does decrease the standard of living is correct but the US won't be overpopulated in 2012 at a mere 500,000,000 people. There's plenty of resources to accommodate them.

Sounds like this guy would be pretty happy if all darker skinned people were introduced to Carousel or be hunted down by a Sandman...vague reference I know

On a side note, frankly I'm shocked that a FOX anchor person is making sense !!!!

[edit on 12-6-2010 by jfj123]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by faceoff85

There are plenty of thread's dealing with other issues at hand, if you feel this subject to be unimportant, you should visit another thread more to your liking... I do

Don't put words in my mouth. I never stated that this subject is unimportant. In fact, this subject is incredibly important. Almost as important as separating fact from fiction.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by psychederic

... and the gays ? the autists ? the muslim ? the homless ? The unemployed ?

hm.. no, yes, no, yes, yes.

Parenting is a big responsibility, and autists, homeless, or unemployed people should not procreate.

The unemployed ? you know what ? everybody could be unemployed

Yeah, and if I would be unemployed, I would not procreate, so I have no problem with limiting unemployeds privilege to procreate, either.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Strype

K agreed you didn't say unimportant... But you have separated fact from fiction so.... anything fictional from wich you know for a FACT to be not true? evidence please... (you wont be able to provide that)

hell even AIDS is said to have been developed as a way for de-population... But as with most issues evidence is absent... on the other hand evidence for AIDS NOT being developed for that end is also absent... see the paradigm we're dealing with?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Typical FOX News she was trying to put words into his mouth. He wasn't saying he wanted people to be killed he was saying you need to limit immigration now to help control population growth for the future generations of Americans before it gets out of hand. She was trying to paint him as a Hitler character .The guy just wants to put something in place to help slow down the population growth in the years to come. Good grief that lady should take a chill pill. Not every thing is a damn conspiracy. We have the same problem in the UK and immigration laws are going to be toughened up here .

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join