It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Depopulation Plan On Fox News!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

It doesn't matter what you or anyone else in this thread want. It's what the Luciferians in the elite ranks WANT. And THEY are the ones who have spread this "overcrowded" myth to the masses to justify their ends. I'm attacking THEM and THEIR myth, not my fellow ATSers. It's the evil elite that I've got my crosshairs on. Mocking the 10 Commandments of the Bible, the Luciferians have made their "10 Commandments" on the Georgia Guidestones, and they want to depopulate the globe from 6.9 billion people to 500 million. It'll make Hitler's extermination of the Jews seem like a minor traffic accident, and it's straight from the pits of Hell. I'm attempting to wake you all up here and inform you that what they are calling a spade isn't a spade at all. Don't buy into their myth.

But overpopulation is not a myth. It is a real serious issue in many places of earth. Those luciferians sure sound like a nasty bunch, but that is because of their solutions.
That does not make the problem of overpopulation any less real.

The only solution how to beat the luciferians then is to fight overpopulation with more humane means - peaceful population control is one of them.
Or as you suggested, encouraging people to move to less overpopulated places - but I believe it is not enough, IMHO.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Not a nutcase at all, in fact I don't think it's our right to limit ANY of life. I'm being absurd to prove a point. If someone can arbitrarily say that SOME humans need to be eliminated for the betterment of the world or mother nature then anyone else can come along and arbitrarily claim that a greater number of humans can be eliminated for the same reason. I'm just taking the absurd idea to an extreme.

All right, let me get this straight, once again.

NOBODY in this thread, nor that man on the news, wants do "kill, eliminate" or otherwise limit any inalienable rights of anyone! I hope I am clear enough.

If you believe that every human has to have a right to procreate (population control), or move freely (illegal immigration), than I think we agree to disagree. But you have to realize that this is what we are talking about, not any killing or eliminating.

It doesn't matter what you or anyone else in this thread want. It's what the Luciferians in the elite ranks WANT. And THEY are the ones who have spread this "overcrowded" myth to the masses to justify their ends. I'm attacking THEM and THEIR myth, not my fellow ATSers. It's the evil elite that I've got my crosshairs on. Mocking the 10 Commandments of the Bible, the Luciferians have made their "10 Commandments" on the Georgia Guidestones, and they want to depopulate the globe from 6.9 billion people to 500 million.

It'll make Hitler's extermination of the Jews seem like a minor traffic accident, and it's straight from the pits of Hell. I'm attempting to wake you all up here and inform you that what they are calling a spade isn't a spade at all. Don't buy into their myth.

Hitler was part of the elite as he was also a jew, so when you say minor traffic accident I feel as though I should inform you that it was all connected. What exacly do you mean when saying "Luciferians" your argument seems very one sided for there are millions that don't believe in biblical teachings and they are infact effected by the depopulation as well amongst their ow religion.
Heres how they have already subjected you to the devil beliefs.....for you were the one that said "luciferian" which makes me think that you support this movement by believing in the devil and here's a link to better suport my knowlegde and where I'm coming from
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

I question you and your religion
and in questioning I must repeat myself from my last post to this thread....
WHY ARE YOU CONCERNED WITH THE DEPOPULATION NOW (as in this present moment)?????? It has been going on for centuaries (hundreds of years) please check back to video reference in my last post before questioning.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by againstNWO_acts

WHY ARE YOU CONCERNED WITH THE DEPOPULATION NOW (as in this present moment)?????? It has been going on for centuaries (hundreds of years) please check back to video reference in my last post before questioning.

Oh was it? Then why has population increased immensely in the last centuries, and continues to do so? Not much of a depopulation, if you ask me..

Anyway, I am now looking forward to some interesting "my crazy depopulation conspiracy theory is better than yours" debate among you two...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
yes our population has grown alot meaning there was alot less people hundreds of years ago......so infact when you have a smell amount of people and you kill them off with things such as the haulocost, bio-logical weapons as they used to kill off the lesser populated planet in the 1950's or the amount of people they infected w/ plauge and disease.

Did you do all the math on that as well with your statistics because that will show you if all those people were to have lived well then the number in population would be the same, and if so then our numbers would be alot more now.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Even I agree with you there, the population has exploded on an exponential curve this last 95 years or so.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I think the biggest problem with over-population has many causes, but I will address two issues that are really one.

1. In the U.S. we have a hoard and consume mentality that we must have more than our neighbors, friends, relatives, etc. to validate our self-worth and rank in society.

2. There are too many young girls having babies while they are still babies.

If we, as a society, were not so hung up on materialism and focused more on developing our souls/spirits, we wouldn't have so many young people getting pregnant so early. I know several women who have had multiple children before graduating high school.

If the people who chose to be parents actually focused less on having material things (ipad, iphone, blu-ray, brand names, etc.) they would be able to work less and focus more time and energy on showing love to their children. In turn, those children's souls/spirits develop stronger and they have a better sense of self-worth. They don't need to find empty love with a stranger and make babies so someone loves them unconditionally, because they have a love that feeds the spirit at home.

If we get back to the basics of what's REALLY important in life, over-population wouldn't be an actual issue. It would just be an excuse used by TPTB to keep the elite in power. IF we got back to the basics of what's REALLY important in life, TPTB would lose all power because what that power is based on would be insignificant to the rest of us.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Theres also a 'study' being undertaken by the royal society - (of climate change fame)

Source:

news.bbc.co.uk...

hi by the way

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join