It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Depopulation Plan On Fox News!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

[edit on 6/11/2010 by HistoryIsOnlyHisStory]

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/6/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
So i'm sure most of us on here have heard plenty about depopulation, from the Georgia Guidestones to Bill Gate's speech on TED, but now it's actually making main stream news. so does anyone still think this is crazy conspiracy stuff haha? I really never thought i'd see the day they'd openly discuss something like this.

i like how he goes, "We don't use the word undesirable." i cracked up when i heard that because all i thought was, "Yeah, he probably rather use "useless eaters" like Kissinger does instead." haha so ridiculous.

enjoy guys.

www.disclose.tv
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6/11/2010 by HistoryIsOnlyHisStory]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Don't let that guy fool you... I can tell he wants government control on the population. Population Control (Agenda 21) has been in effect for a while now...

We have more disease (cancer, diabetes) then we have ever had, and you have to ask what caused it.. Contaminated food/water, and the push for abortion rights, is only a small number of confirmed examples that the global/national governments have pushed on us.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Well I am already turned off.
They talk about the population explosion and what is the cause and then he immediately says its illegal immigrants.
Do I smell an agenda??

[edit on 11-6-2010 by DrumsRfun]

+37 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
As I always say to the shills and machinators of the non-existent overpopulation crisis on Planet Earth, please extinguish your own life first and then we can discuss the issue.

I am quite serious. If they think there is a problem -- which there isn't -- then let them off themselves, take their friends and family with them, and contribute concretely toward the goal which they regard with more fevered devotion than a holy roller in a tent revival.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Depopulation would be beneficiary for the species as a whole in that sustainable resources would be plentiful in the future, and in the event of a global catastrophe the few left would have strong enough genes to carry on the Human race.

What I don't agree with however is the Capitalist way of implimenting this, Sterilisation and power by wealth isn't a good thing if we want to pave the way for future generations.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Reminds me of the day dr. David Suzuki came out in favour of Eugenics.
Thats when it hit me that all the serious mass murderers are just front men.
Here you have these un-intelectuals spouting the party line...
did I say party line
i did say party line

All I have to say is:
So, ya wanna kill me, eh?
over your dead body
bucko

the peasents are "revolting" all right
here, have a chair boss....
ooops,
sorry, I ment "recharging"

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by HistoryIsOnlyHisStory

Can't wait for the "Human Lottery" to start so we can go down to the village square and draw lots on who is going to get stoned to death...just my luck....I'll get the black dot....glad the dishes are done.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

He was in full on avoidance of what she was trying to get out of him.
That was comical. Say what you mean and mean what you say. He
was having nothing to do with it. Funny.

Wdkirk

Your avatar is hideous scro!

[edit on 11-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
Depopulation would be beneficiary for the species as a whole in that sustainable resources would be plentiful in the future, and in the event of a global catastrophe the few left would have strong enough genes to carry on the Human race.

What I don't agree with however is the Capitalist way of implimenting this, Sterilisation and power by wealth isn't a good thing if we want to pave the way for future generations.

First off you seem to be already programed well by the very people this man is.

Secondly you nor anyone knows that depopulation will be better for anything.
Who are those that are killed for this the unborn, or maybe the Infirmed, or the elderly, or maybe those that the "elite" chose.
Not knowing if anyone of these executed people would have had answers to many questions, say like Steven Hawkins.

As for sustainable resources that is such a programed response.
Have we even begun to mine the oceans for the metals?
Plus the resources that have been mined can be recycled in most cases even if they are in large landfills.

As it has been stated necessity is the mother of all invention.
The 50's said we were going to have a great famine in the 70's did it happen?, No. Because we as man have been given dominion over this planet and continue to learn and adapt to the needs of our survival, not the way they are putting it though.

And the famines of other countries are mostly caused by their Leaders as we and many other countries give their military's eat it starving the citizens in their quest for power over the people.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The population will eventually regulate itself. Although it will not be pretty if we let nature do its work. That woman seems very naive to me. Its not rocket science to figure out that our planet can only support a certain amount of people.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The United States has flat lined in population growth as far as natural born citizens...
almost all of our population growth is from mass immigration. I really don't think this guy is talking about anything Sinister like getting the population back down to half a million.
world wide, but I agree with the fact we can't keep letting everybody who want's to come here to come here.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Listen, i don't like the idea of population control. It sucks.

But with people like the freaking Duggers out there, popping out little blessings from God repeatedly, what other choice is there? Do we just allow humans to infest the planet to a degree that nothing is left?

I find that humorous, as that was the theory on how the dinosaurs died out when i was a kid.

If people would learn to exercise some common sense with having kids, and churches would stop encouraging more child birth to ensure future parishioners (and donations), and governments would create plans on how to encourage and discourage pregnancy rates based on populations (don't force people, just encourage them via communication, like you encourage savings or spending based on economic indicators), then this conversation would not be needed.

Someone has to save us from the stupid among us. Call the Duggers, make them stop. They are killing the planet.

LOL, instead of carbon credits we will get.....

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
We seem to have quite a few members here living in la-la land. Have you ever been to an inner city? Guess what, i own several apartment complexes in South FL and i have tenants that have 14+ kids with 8 different women and provide nothing for any of them. I know many grandfathers in their mid 30s. One guy's immediate family (brothers, sisters, parents, children, grandchildren) number close to 100 people. Just his immediate family. These are not unique, isolated cases. This is the absolute norm. We will reach our breaking point eventually, it's not a matter of if but when, and when we do it will be an absolute catastrophe. You can't tax the rich at 100%. If these people keep reproducing at this rate, there will not be enough free money or resources to go around anymore. Welcome to rioting, looting and the former US of A.

The average college educated couple might have a kid, maybe two, after years of debating and deciding on how to pay for college etc. Poor people and immigrants are multiplying at an absolutely alarming rate. And before anyone starts, i'm an immigrant myself. A LEGAL one. It might be very politically incorrect to do so, but this needs to be addressed for the good of everyone.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Do you people realize that the entire world population (7 billion) can fit in the state of Texas with 4 foot radius around every person?

Over population is bogus. Just like 'we're running out of oil" is bogus.

More control. More fear. More money. More manipulation. More dark energy.

Please STOP listening to THEM! They are our enemies!

THINK for yourself and try to go on living although they're ruining every single thing around us. Step outside the box and be brave.
Challenge them.
Fight them.
Resist them.
Then....we must defend and honor our birth-right freedoms.

We're all born here as equals. When/how/why did that get off-balance?????

No more of them "telling us, what's what".
They're ALL lies! To further their (PTB) agenda.
Their agenda? Make more money and rule
You see, the rich aren't rich enough (how friggin pathetic)

This is a bunch of garbage!

This HAS to stop.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

to all eu eugenicists
please note the negative numbers
they happen naturally
some places like Quebec Canada are PAYING people to have children
just for political advantage
Quebec has the room

when people have better things to do other then bop like rabbits voluntary birth control and other things will stabilize a population without resorting to draconian one child policies and eugenics

HITLER did EUGENICS
he claimed he learned everything he knew about it from the Brits and the Yanks

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Poopra

It seems the people who have very little to contribute to society are doing the most breeding. I live near a place that houses refugee's They don't speak english and they have so many kids... non of them have jobs, it would seem. We pay for all these People...
Don't get me wrong, they are nice people, but when is the well gonna dry up? Do People really believe we have the Money to take care of every Tom, Dick, and Harry that comes to this country.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The concept of depopulation can be reduced to murder, population control however is an altogether different enterprise. Consider the parenting of only one child...

If each human being would parent only one child, the population of the planet would drop 50% in thirty years. In the next thirty years, it would drop 50% again. And so on. You do that for 100 years, and the major political problem becomes "Are there enough people in the world?"

Parenting only one child (Not the one child policy, but a choice made by the individual) would result not only in increased leisure time but a greater earning power, more expendable income, greater sums of inheritance and enhanced resources to provide your child with a better upbringing.

This "bottom-up" method of population control would benefit society regardless of your moral dispositions...As for whether its actually necessarily or not is a different argument entirely.

Remain Vigilant

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I don't think the issue here is "population control" it is "controlling the population". They want us to be scared and submissive. They want to control our patterns of behaviour and dictate our beliefs. The best thing we can do collectively is deny them the power to mould our society into a parade of corporate clones who feed from the teet of mass media bull#. We need to stand our ground, we need to make our voices heard. We are the future of this planet not some fat cat on Fox News spewing hype and hysteria. So long as we hold fast to our convictions nothing can stop us.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Agree with the concept of 1 or 2 kids only per couple but don't believe one word from Fox news. Do people still visit that entertainment manipulative website..surprising.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join