It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am evil-I laughed about the oil spill!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by OldDragger

I'm evil too, when I heard about that girl sailing round the world by herself who got lost I cracked up laughing and said "serves her right"...

We all have our cynical sides, part of us that hopes its all just doomed. Helps us cope with life I suppose.

That is a little evil and heartless. If it wasn't for adventures types like her we would still be in caves and not sure if you are from the US because it would still be undiscovered if it weren't for brave adventures people like her. I am glad she is OK and hope she finishes her trip once the mast has been fixed. Good luck to her and any other adventures souls who undertake such a challenge its what helps to define the spirit of the human race.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
reply to post by randyvs

I'm curious cause I never read it.... but there isn't some line in the bible that says,
Be weary for thou shall not laugh about the misery of others ?

How do you make a normal emotion a sin.

I never read that one,

there is this one,

Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
reply to post by randyvs

I'm curious cause I never read it.... but there isn't some line in the bible that says,
Be weary for thou shall not laugh about the misery of others ?
How do you make a normal emotion a sin.

I never read that one,
there is this one,
Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn.

I meant to say that I've never read something like that.

As I have experienced mourning a couple of times. Laughter is a good way to mourn.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I can't be bothered reading everything, but I agree with the original post, I laughed when I heard about the spill, it doesn't bother me. I live in NZ, 'clean green NZ', but I don't care about the environment to much, my view is live fun and fast, there is no such thing as global warming, it is winter here and that means we are not going to hear about global warming for another 5 months at least

<< 1  2   >>

join