It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Tucker's Last Report on Bilderberg

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
James Tucker has spent the last several decades following and reporting on the Bilderberg Group.. He just released his LAST report...
www.americanfreepress.net...

Bilderberg boys were so depressed as they gathered at the Dolce luxury hotel in Sitges, Spain June 3 that “many important people are not showing up,” because “they always find out and we get into trouble at home,” said one, echoing the sentiments of all.

Still, they hope to inflict much evil on the world. An unprecedented but fruitless effort to hide the Bilderberg meeting this year was conducting the Group of 20 (G-20) economic meeting in Busan, South Korea.

Always before, like clockwork, the Bilderberg group would meet on the same continent as the G-20: Europe or North America. This, too, proved futile. Bilderberg was greeted with a hostile press and public.

Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner was conspicuous at G-20. The meeting ended Saturday. But, with a 12-hour time difference, Korea’s Saturday ended in plenty of time for Geithner to join his Bilderberg buddies.

Bilderberg had bad news out of the G-20 meeting. Not only was G-20 pessimistic about survival of the euro, it gave up on establishing a global bank tax following complaints from Canada, Australia, Brazil and India. Both the international currency and international bank tax are crucial to Bilderberg’s plan to establish a world “Treasury Department.”

The London Times had an advance story headlined “Secretive Bilderberg Club Ready for Protests.” It said David Rockefeller and colleagues would be graced with the presence of Spanish Prime Minister Luis Rodriguez Zapatero, who will give a welcoming address. It is routine for the head of state of the host country—except in the U.S.—to give a 30-minute welcoming address, then be required to leave. The smallest, purely local newspaper is invited to “cover” this event, but no questions.

The “story,” designed to reassure locals that nothing ominous is taking place behind the armada of armed guards, is approved by Bilderberg before publication.

Also attending from Spain were Foreign Minister Miguel Angel Moratinos and former Economy Minister Pedro Solbes.

The Guardian of London carried a commentary by Charlie Skelton, who humorously observed that Spain was hoping the arrival of Bilderberg will not have the same effect suffered by the last country to host Bilderberg. In 2009, Bilderberg met in Greece, and within a year the country was bankrupt and people were rioting in the streets.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/12/2010 by AshleyD]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Mod edit: Removed excessive amount of pasted material. Please limit external citations to one post and only a few paragraphs.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Mod edit: Removed excessive amount of pasted material. Please limit external citations to one post and only a few paragraphs.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
It would be nice to have someone with a perfect ear listen to the tape and positively identify the speakers. On the other hand, how can the reporter be sure that the part he heard wasn't staged while a real meeting took place elsewhere? Interesting thread nonetheless.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I really hope someone steps up to fill Tucker's shoes. Daniel Estulin is on it, but we need more than one man.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
EDIT: nevermind

[edit on 6/11/2010 by JoshNorton]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
I really hope someone steps up to fill Tucker's shoes. Daniel Estulin is on it, but we need more than one man.

Estulin is rubbish, do not trust him at all.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

What makes you say that?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Estulin is rubbish, do not trust him at all.

I agree, I have been reading Charlie Skeltons reports in The Guardian about Bilderberg and Estulin has accussed Skelton of working for MI6, which I'm almost 100% sure he is not.

Estulin, bit dodgy imo

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I have only read Estulin's first book, and I didn't like his narrative style, but I liked that he agreed wtih Tucker on Bliderberg, but not on his politics. Seemed really honest to me, but I will look into it more.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I have only read Estulin's first book, and I didn't like his narrative style, but I liked that he agreed wtih Tucker on Bliderberg, but not on his politics. Seemed really honest to me, but I will look into it more.

I would have provided links to skeltons bilderblog, but its late and im going to bed, but if you visit The Guardian website and look for Charlie Skelton, you can read his report from this years event. Its on a more humorous note than a conspiracy theorist take, which i think you may find refreshing.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I will check it out, thanks.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

When i was growing up, the guy who owned the drilling company that my dad worked for, and that my mom was the payroll and AR clerk for, was named Jim Tucker.

So...who is this guy, and why would i care what he says?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Decent journalist who has been writing about the Bilderbergers for a very long time. I strongly object to his writing for The Spotlight, but I have not read any of his stuff that spouts their views.

en.wikipedia.org...(journalist)

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I didn't view the posted material, as it's all too well known about clip-framing. I did, however, catch a mini-episode on the Video on Demand on my local T.V. that was offered for viewing.

I understood it as the under belly of the New World Order, whereas Civilization has progressed to the point structures can/may be erected within days, instead of the planning some time ago. The special I watched focused on the 1950's, emphasizing the people's need for bomb shelters.

If you break it down syntactically, then you might impose [with pun intended]: Build a Burg. Broken down, fortress type installations.

Now, I know some say my views are not mainstream, but since when is this board known for that. If you take extreme exception to this interpretation, I'd suggest you move on towards a site like FaceBook, Twitter, there's a plethora of them.

The show I watched indicated the well armed, strong arm of the law, and the need for "Hamburgered" Citizenry. Of course, the guise was they were to infiltrate it to 'expose' it, but all in all, it's nothing more than a raized flag for armorment, and request for raized structured "Playing Fields". And yes, I enter them

***Edited for Sp. error, threw off whole meaning. Soryy

[edit on 6/13/2010 by passingthought]

new topics

top topics

join