It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three dogs dead in one day?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by assasinforfather
I live in a country setting and dogs are a mainstay here. I have six dogs and three puppies left since two days ago. Two puppies and one adult dog showed up dead. No evidence of violence, only something internal. My neighbor said it might be poisoning. Who knows?
I am seeking some insight to why this may have happened. I don't have the money to do the research needed. Maybe someone here has had experience. Any valid reply is welcome. Thank You! I would like to prevent this from happening to the rest of my dogs.

I didn't have the heart to barely read your post. I do know this, when my bordie collie chased the the farners cows they were quite frank about what they would do. I moved.

Sorry for your loss. Truly.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by assasinforfather
I live in a country setting and dogs are a mainstay here. I have six dogs and three puppies left since two days ago. Two puppies and one adult dog showed up dead. No evidence of violence, only something internal. My neighbor said it might be poisoning. Who knows?
I am seeking some insight to why this may have happened. I don't have the money to do the research needed. Maybe someone here has had experience. Any valid reply is welcome. Thank You! I would like to prevent this from happening to the rest of my dogs.

I didn't have the heart to barely read your post. I do know this, when my bordie collie chased the the farners cows they were quite frank about what they would do. I moved.

Sorry for your loss. Truly.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join