It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolutely Funny: This is exactly what I have thought about the response from BP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Apparently a spoof regarding BP executives ideas and actions paints a symbolic picture of how many Americans believe planning of BP officials work. I couldn't agree more with this interpretation. There is no real way to describe the outright negligence of BP except simply to laugh at their train of thought in dealing with this disaster.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by ExPostFacto]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
NOW THAT was some good oil-spill comedy. Colbert and Stewart are good but these guys might have just 1-upped them....Good job whoever made this....And how TRUE it really is.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing!

Kevin Costner - "You guys are ****ed"

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hee Hee, thanks I needed that, even though it makes light of such a tragedy, it also brings attention to the cluster muckness of it all.

Brilliant parody!
Thanks

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

OH MY word. That was terribly funny. I'm in a bookstore had to laugh very inwardly and soundlessly...but that was very funny!

And yea I do think thats exactly how BP is reacting...over complicating the issue for some reason.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Thanks for posting expostfacto. S& F

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yep. BP's handling of this thing from day reminds me of Larry, Curly & Moe of the Three Stooges also known as the BP Management Team.

Watch this short clip from one episode where they try to extinguish
a blowout of oil. Look familiar?

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11-6-2010 by manta78]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
As tragic as the Bp Spill has been.....this is hilarious and thanks for the smile!

Secomd line

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
my favorite guy is the dude behind the glass yelling and emoting.

he's like us. frustrated and voiceless!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart

Yeah, that is exactly what I was thinking. The guy behind the glass is like "WTF, is wrong with you guys." Seriously, I view BP's handling of the oil spill very similar to the thoughts presented in this video. Why aren't they lining up 50 solutions and doing them back to back or simultaneously?

new topics

top topics

join