It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Israeli Commandos Executing Helpless Flotilla Humanitarian

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Cold blooded execution & murder of floatilla participant.
They kick him while he lies on the deck & then they point blank shoot him twice in a war crime execution.

Psychotic, blood lust animals.

Video Shows Israeli Commandos Executing Flotilla Passenger

Video has been posted on the internet that apparently shows Israeli commandos executing a passenger aboard the Mavi Marmara. In the video,

Israeli commandos are seen kicking a passenger while he lies on the deck of the boat. The commandos are then seen firing one and possibly two point-blank shots

from above into the victim. The video was first aired on Turkish TV. It has been claimed the video shows the nineteen-year-old US citizen Furkan Dogan being killed, but it has not been possible to verify the identity of the victim.
www.democracynow.org...

What more can one say.

perhaps the tales of an assassination list are also true.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by slank]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by slank

The link you provided doesn't show a video that shows what your are claiming....please provide the evidence if you are going to make the claim.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Hey, it clearly does show exactly what he is claiming i believe it is around 6 minutes in the video. Please try to give something more than 5 seconds before you dismiss it, thanks.

EDIT: starts at 5 minutes 50 seconds.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by FearfulButInterested]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Here is a link to the video [i think]
www.veteranstoday.com... im-democratic-party-defends-israeli-attack/

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Sure looks like he's kicking someone under him, then the soldier most certainly lets off rounds right at his feet, directly into whoever he was just kicking.

What we need to remember...

IS THIS IS THE AMERICAN WHO GOT SHOT 4 TIMES IN THE FOREHEAD FROM 45 CENTIMETERS AWAY, AS CONFORMED BY AUTOPSY!!

He was also ON THE GROUND, and RESTRAINED.

You tell me that's not MURDER.

Why'd he get shot? Was he talking back to much?

Also, this is BEFORE the IDF soldiers were disarmed, detained by the protesters, and then RETURNED UNHARMED!

If they really wanted to kill all the Jews, they had 3 in their hands, who were literally scared to death and thought they were going to get a taste of their own medicine.

But they didn't, they could have easily, but they didn't kill ANY Jews that day.

However, israelis killed unarmed Arabs and another unarmed American citizen that day.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by At0mZer0]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The video is too poor a quality to see.
It's also too dark.
I couldn't make anything out.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

DENY IGNORANCE.

I know for you it's really hard, but please, just try for me this one time.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by At0mZer0

DENY IGNORANCE.

You deny Ignorance, you have already made up your mind that all of Israel is guilty.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

Originally posted by At0mZer0

DENY IGNORANCE.

You deny Ignorance, you have already made up your mind that all of Israel is guilty.

So the IDF soldiers are doing what their exactly? Kicking a pinata they found aboard the ship....They couldn't kick it hard enough so they let off a few rounds? What happened to Deny Ignorance? They are clearly kicking SOMEONE there....and he does fire off his gun............

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
How can you tell he's actually firing the gun?

It looks like an AK to me...and it looks like he was cocking it back and forth, maybe like checking to see if it's loaded or not?

I don't think IDF carries AK-47's

However, it's really too tough to tell what the hell is happening.

IDF went in WAY too strong though....

EDIT to add: Looks like a UFO hound was filming that footage, I can't make heads nor tails out of it.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Signals]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
wasn't hard to find this video:

intifada-palestine.com...

FLOTILLA: US War Veteran Overpowers Israeli Commandos [VIDEO]

After seeing passengers shot at close range they tried to grab the weapons to stop the killing. Kenneth Nichols O’Keefe was later beaten by the Israelis.

A US war veteran said yesterday he confronted Israeli commandos when they raided a Gaza-bound aid ship which he had boarded as a peace activist, Anatolia news agency reported.
Kenneth Nichols O’Keefe, his face bruised and still stained with blood, flew to Istanbul from Tel Aviv, on his way to Ireland, the report said.
“We overpowered three Israeli commandos. They looked at us… They thought we would kill them, but we let them go,” O’Keefe said, adding he took the weapon of one of the soldiers and emptied it, according to Anatolia.
The ex-marine said he saw five people being killed on board the Mavi Marmara.

G-o-o-g-l-e

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
They were kicking something, but that really doesn't look like they were shooting that weapon.

It looked like they were pulling the charging handle back a few times. Also it I didn't see a magazine. Putting those two things together it looked more like they were clearing that weapon then it did them shooting it.

Which probably isn't what they were doing, but it looked a lot more like that then him shooting it.

If he did shoot that weapon then he did it using a very odd trigger pull.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by At0mZer0

I have to say I don't see a gun being fired in that video.

I see one guy kicking, and another guy reloading a shotgun.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Miracle Man

That's the new israeli bullpup.

The mag is all the way back in the armpit of the guy behind the firing mechanism.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

You mean the Tavor?

The guy in the vid had a shotgun.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
It looks like an AK to me...and it looks like he was cocking it back and forth, maybe like checking to see if it's loaded or not?

I don't think IDF carries AK-47's

I've used the AK on a few occasions and this weapon is not it.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Okay I looked up the bullpup and I will say that I am 100 percent positive that he did not shoot it.

The thing has to much recoil for him to be shooting it that way and that fast.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I isolated the gun itself in a freeze-frame, perhaps someone more knowledgeable in arms can identify what it is....However I do notice close to the 13sec-16sec mark there is a light flash....can anyone confirm if this is muzzle flash?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ElijahWan

No muzzle flash.

You would not need to freeze it if there was one. We would all be able to see it.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ElijahWan

It's something like this:

www.dreadgazebo.com...

A shotgun.

edit; It's one of the shotguns used by the IDF:

www.isayeret.com...

Probably the remington 870.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Point of No Return]

new topics

top topics