It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 is BP oil

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Chi-and-Me

Poisons therefore include:
oxygen
peanuts
salt
freshwater

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
2012 is all about separating the gullible from their dinaros. The gullible will latch onto anything at all to avoid being laughed at.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Chi-and-Me

Yes, oil is poisonous. It doesn't take a genius to realize that. I wouldn't choose to drink it. I am saying that we need not call it poison. We can call it oil. Don't you think those calling it "poison" are hung up on labels? I see a lot of fear mongering going on and referring to the oil as "poison" doesn't make it any better. Refer to it as oil, which is what it is. Why the need to make it sound more ominous? Do you refer to the carbon monoxide emitted from your car as poison? That's killing too.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
????

What's the deal with people calling the oil "poison"?

I am with the mallet kid above on this one. Oil is natural and it isn't like BP manufactured 700 billion barrels of sulfuric acid only to dump it into the gulf. Oil seeps up from the sea floor all the time. When earthquakes occur the sea bed splits and oil spills out.

Yes I realize that this was manmade due to the drilling and that it causes ppl to lose jobs and it kills animals and such, but let us not get insane and refer to it as this all destructive poison. It isn't. It is from mother Earth and it will subsequently filter back into her. This oil spill is not the end of mankind and it isn't the last time it's going to happen.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thread is there and it is a serious issue.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TV_Nation
reply to post by blujay

I have done quite a bit of digging on the 2012 topic and I have come to the conclusion that nobody knows a damn thing about what IS going to happen.

Just a big ol' guessing game.

"It has been prophesied through the prophets and ancient texts that when the dimensional shift at the end of time occurs, many revelations and sacred tools of the ancients would be restored and revealed to assist you in the new golden age. 13 - 333 - 44

There will be more frequencies / vibrations of the matrix and ancient sacred tools of the Creator that will be rediscovered as the Cosmos aligns to the Galactic center. When the vibrational frequency of surrender 11:11 is discovered, it will signal that humanity has risen to a higher level of consciousness.13

The Lost Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies - the Core Creative Frequencies of God Being Returned to Humanity are:
UT - 396 Hz - Liberating Guilt and Fear
RE - 417 Hz - Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
MI - 528 Hz - Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
FA - 639 Hz - Connecting/Relationships
SOL - 741 Hz - Awakening Intuition
LA - 852 Hz - Returning to Spiritual Order "

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by blujay

The frequencies you posted appear to be musical notes. Is that the case?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Yes, I have been studying this information lately but I'm not a musician.

They are meant to assist us in returning to our heart center or to Source/Creation.

528 is the supreme musical gift of enlightened intelligence and divine sustenance from your creative Source. Here you will learn more than how and why you need to retune your instruments to 528Hz.

528 is a simple number that is central to the “musical mathematical matrix of creation.” This LOVE vibration harmonically resonates in your heart inaudibly connecting your spiritual essence to the spiraling reality of heaven and earth. Even the parallel universes connect to the center of your heart by this LOVE channel broadcasting matter and energy according to the laws of physics. In fact, 528 is fundamental to these laws. This frequency, more than any other, epitomizes the unified field of musical metaphysics in the matrix of the spiraling fractal universe.

web.mac.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
For the people who are trying to say the oil leaks are "normal".......if so, "normally" it doesnt kill wild life and plant life...look at he pics...something catastrophic is happening....open your eyes!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
2012 is the birth of a new era and age. They mayans do not believe it is the end of ALL man kind, they believe that every birth comes with blood and agony. I don't know whats going to happen if anything but i know for the next 2 years Im going to live life with love and happiness, Pray alot, and meditate. If nothing happens in 2012, well oh well. Im hoping that i get beamed up so i can toke with some aliens

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TV_Nation
reply to post by blujay

I have done quite a bit of digging on the 2012 topic and I have come to the conclusion that nobody knows a damn thing about what IS going to happen.

Just a big ol' guessing game.

i couldn't agree more...lol...i have come to the same conclusion..

pole shift,solar storms,next diemension,alien invasion,god making his comeback

MAKE UP UR MINDS PEOPLE..geez...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
OKAY check this out people i am not saying BP oil is going to cause 2012 i was simply trying to show how this event wich has only just begun could culminate to the 2012 date.

i found it sick how a company single handidly may have destroyd our planet.

so it seems that we dont even need 2012 we are gonna kill the earth ourselves no mayan prof. no solar storms earthquakes. or what have you just good old fashioned human ignorance and destruction !!

i personaly beleive BP will replace the words F..k y.u very soon in the english languauge

Be Well

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

So 528 is 1 octave above middle C. And what's so special about a musical note?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

uhh okay you are not following ?

and how do you know what 2012 is ?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lynzer
For the people who are trying to say the oil leaks are "normal".......if so, "normally" it doesnt kill wild life and plant life...look at he pics...something catastrophic is happening....open your eyes!

yup and supposedly it is worse:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
this is it folks mark my words as the year moves on we will see the ocean die and the people follow suit there is no way to un do this and before long a war will start as a direct result. this is the worst that the human race has ever faced to bad we caused it through our greed .

good luck every body

be well

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

Which ocean will die?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

the oceans are all one freind they are connected and the currents

its going to rain benzine on the local area first and as the weeks go on it will spread further and further the gulf coast will be the start of a very severe job less homeless situation and i do not beleive the government is prepared to react to such a monumental event.

this is going to be the worst imaginable time for all life on earth.. it will become more obvious as time passes....

the atlantic ocean will be the first and since this leak is not containable we will see the other oceans dieing soon after..

if the government told us the reality of this the streets would be in a riot

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

For the people who are trying to say the oil leaks are "normal".......

I don't think anyone is saying that. There is no doubt that this will have consequences both to sealife and the economy. Also, I have no doubt there is a conspiracy here, corporations doing anything they can to save their butts probably with the collusion of government.

However what they are saying..is that's not TEOTWAWKI due a seafloor collapse, massive methane explosion, or a poisonous gas that will killz is all.

Does anyone remember Swine Flu, Y2K, Halley's comet, and various dates in the last ten years that some "expert" somewhere said would be the end. usually there were DVD sales behind it as well of course.

The crazy theories assist the villians, because the plausible ones are buried under the "conspiracy" umbrella.

There are conspiracies, sadly they don't come to light, and we all have some part to play in that.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

CONSEQUENCES I REALLY DONT THINK PEOPLE ARE GETTING THIS EVENTS SIZE AND EFFECT IT WILL HAVE.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by drsmooth23
she is REMARKABLY resilient.

Lets hope so...
the planet just have to stay in a favorable state for us to live on...if that's what you meant.It is less a matter of Gaia or she or her or the planet does this ,the planet does that...

edit

no offense

[edit on 17-6-2010 by SSimon]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join