It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 is BP oil

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
so it seems that it would take about two years for the oil spill to kill our planet and just in time for 2012.

as the oil creeps up the coast as the plankton slowly dies as the hurricanes spread the poison over the land as we lose hope in our government and what our future holds.

sad our children will not be able to experience the beautiful gulf waters and white beaches of florida.

my freind on the gulf coast said there is some kinda media blackout because there are dead animals all over not just birds and fish but life from the deep sea and from far saouth wich means the poison is already taking hold.

in the next months we will see this world and its life forms pushed to their maximum and then extinct.

who new we would be the cause of 2012???

gues the yahoo tin foil hat peoples were right on the money!!

be well

triple

[edit on 11-6-2010 by triplescorpio]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It wont kill the planet, but it might kill us.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

You couldn't be more wrong. 2012 is about the rise of humanity's consciousness.

BP is a bunch of idiots toying with our Earth like it is a laboratory experiment.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
apparently:
the solar maximum is 2012
the big zit on the sun that is barfing out solar spew
will be aimed right at us
Cliff High's Space Goat Farts?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
2012 will be also about the lowering of consciousness, and a hell of alot of destruction.

This subject is far deeper than "raising consciousness".

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

LOL. I like the thread title it reads like a ad campaign one liner from a sleazy marketing executive.

BP IS 2012

[edit on 11-6-2010 by packinupngoin]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
2012 will be also about the lowering of consciousness, and a hell of alot of destruction.

This subject is far deeper than "raising consciousness".

No, this is exactly what it is about. Dig a little deeper.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

I have done quite a bit of digging on the 2012 topic and I have come to the conclusion that nobody knows a damn thing about what IS going to happen.

Just a big ol' guessing game.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
well, Just remember this. The oil that is leaking was created through geological processes. the oil is a NATURALLY occurring thing. its not like someone is pouring 65,000 gallons of pepsi into the ocean, or 100,000 gallons of industrial waste. yes, the fish probably dont like swimming in it, and it has the potential to muck up our coastal utilities infrastructure, but this is FAR from the biggest spill. there was one in the middle east a few years ago that was about four times bigger- caused by fleeing troops setting the pipe lines and refineries ablaze. it took the estuaries about four years to bounce back like it never happened. its going to take alot more than some stupid peoples actions to destroy the earth, she is REMARKABLY resilient.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by drsmooth23

I can only pray that the pic in your avatar is you...that way I can accept that you are only a child and I can forgive you for your absolute ignorance.

Please educate yourself on the true ramifications of this disaster and realize that it will be a severe life changing event for many millions if not billions of people.

I live in Tampa on the West coast of Florida. Please take in consideration for a moment what great things are in store for me ahead. If this manifests out to its full potential. Those great things I will be looking forward to would be the type of dismay and tragedy that I would not wish on my worst enemy.

DENY IGNORANCE!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

70,000lbs per square inch
they have NEVER seen that kind of pressure before
they figure that it will scour the pipe out in about a month
then there is no shutting it down.
then in about 18 months it will have polluted all the oceans
acording to the scientists anyway
its percolating up 20 miles away from ruptures in the pipe now

this is why they are saying the only way to shut it down is a NUKE...
which might not work
what was the term they used...?
oh yah
AN EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT
if it isn't, they will say it is
and do what they want anyway
you might want to go check the actual details
or
you might not.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
well, if everyone here is to be believed, then im sure it will be just like the time the earth ended during the Kuwaiti oil fires. I love how every one is suddenly an expert on whatever the big news story of the day is....

Im not saying dont do anything about it, but just shut up and let the people who actually know how to fix it, fix it.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by drsmooth23
well, if everyone here is to be believed, then im sure it will be just like the time the earth ended during the Kuwaiti oil fires. I love how every one is suddenly an expert on whatever the big news story of the day is....

Im not saying dont do anything about it, but just shut up and let the people who actually know how to fix it, fix it.

Seriously, you are embarrassing yourself. So, do yourself a favor and stop while your ahead.

To compare the 1991 spill in the Persian Sea to the Gulf of Mexico is representative of a new kind of Ignorance!

I'll give you a hint genius, compare the currents of the Gulf of Mexico to Persian Sea. Once you do this, it will not be beyond the possibility that you will slap yourself in the head.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Not to mention I think the Iraq spill was only crude oil and the gulf is a twisted mix of many killer gases and oil.

Not down playing either but I dont thinkthis will be the great change of 2012. I think this with the mix of WW3 and solar storms will be the change in 2012.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
????

What's the deal with people calling the oil "poison"?

I am with the mallet kid above on this one. Oil is natural and it isn't like BP manufactured 700 billion barrels of sulfuric acid only to dump it into the gulf. Oil seeps up from the sea floor all the time. When earthquakes occur the sea bed splits and oil spills out.

Yes I realize that this was manmade due to the drilling and that it causes ppl to lose jobs and it kills animals and such, but let us not get insane and refer to it as this all destructive poison. It isn't. It is from mother Earth and it will subsequently filter back into her. This oil spill is not the end of mankind and it isn't the last time it's going to happen.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The "deal" is that wildlife is dieing because of the oil. Whole species are threatened, whole ecosystems desamated, and there IS danger of humans getting sick or dieing.

A poison dart frog says to the green tree frog "What do you mean I'm poison? I'm still alive aren't I ?"

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Yes. Finally some sensibility! You my friend are the most level headed person I have seen talking about this oil spill. Wait until the next great newsworthy disaster. Then ATS will be plastered with "experts" and opinionaters of all kinds. People will swear this is the event the NWO is using to take over and martial law is coming and it proves the world is ending.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
O.K. lets lok at some definitions for the word "Poison".

-A substance that causes injury or death.

-Something destructive or fatal.

-To have a harmful influence on.

-To pollute.

Not enough for you????? Still stuck on "it comes from mother earth" ????
What are some other natural "poisons"?

-wild mushrooms, sulfer dioxide, anthrax, arsenic, POISON ivy, POISON oak.

Don't be so caught up in labels and terms, PLEASE.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The oil disaster is more than likely not the reason for 2012 BUT I do believe it will play a role in it. It will change the way people see energy use, hopefully for the better. This will undoubtedly be the dawning of a new era of energy sources you can bet that.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I would be glad if all mankind dies off. the world would be a better places.
but I am very unhappy that the animals and plants have to suffer because of mankind.

it would be no surprise me if them at the top are destroying the world to kill us all off. so they can live in a deep bunker. until its safe again. then they start a new perfect world. with then as gods and machines to do all the work. from what I see of history. it looks like mankind grow big then die off? in 2500 years will they tell a tail like Noah's Ark!...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join