It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maynard a Prophet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   
If anyone has noticed my sig banner and recognized the white faced man, then you were probably waiting for me to post this.

I wonder how many of you out there are familiar with the band Tool.

If you have a look at the lyrics to a couple of their songs , you start to see a pattern. A few songs are obviously about the end and some are about UFOs.

We are all aware of the self proclaimed prophets of today and the ones of old such as Nostrodamus. But are we looking in the right place for prophecy? Perhaps we should pay more attention to song lyrics.

The song writer of the band Tool and also of A Perfect Circle , Maynard James Keenan is a strange man indeed. His lyrics go from very blatent to quite subtle. He is certainly a troubled soul. But is he a prophet as well. Have a look at some of his lyrics and you tell me.

Here are a few examples:

Aenima

The Grudge

Faaip De Oiad

Parabola

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 05:56 AM
link   
If I were inclined to go with "modern-day prophets" I would go with one named Maynard...simply because of the comical factor of stating

"according to the teachings of Maynard..."

it just has a ring to it, doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Yeah I know it rocks. He is the strange looking man in the white face paint on the left of my sig banner. He is well educated and a musical genious.

A little trivia: Maynard went to college with Gillian Anderson. Hmm.

Nutzo

new topics

join