It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of Place Artifacts and other things: Update and Review 2010!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by InSoul

I did.

Did you know that everything we "thought" we were "creating" in modern architecture for the last 20 some odd years, the Romans all did already?

Did you know that the Golden Ratio is very simply the perfection of construction ratio?

Check it. The golden ratio is everywhere. From your finger joint lengths to the arms of galaxies. Everywhere. Mankind's mind is built to find patterns. We evolved to design these things. Now if you want to argue about aliens designing creatures that can do that, you have a case. Aliens or technology making the pyramids? Not so much

We all suffer from a "modern bias" or something like that. We assume we are so advanced, with out technology and computers.

The truth?

At this day, today, we are only 100 Years more advanced then how advanced Rome and Greece were. We are only maybe 200 years ahead of Egypt.

That's the shocking truth.

In truth, Rome and Greece were actually more advanced then we are today in many places.

For all intensive purposes, the one thing we had over them was the fact that we discovered the powers of electricity. That's about it. Everything else, in all unrelated to electricity departments, they had it already.

Then we, as humanity, fell. The 1600 year time period of having to rebuild the previous 2500ish

The simple fact of the manner is this. They could design these things. They are not that advanced. We've just had to rebuild all the forgotten things from that era. Then we discovered electricity, and went further.

In the end, we're only a mere Century ahead of Rome.

Honestly dude, if you're marveling over the pyramids, it's like treating a vacuum tube as a supercomputer. It's just not that advanced.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Gorman91]

Go to the Pantheon. Or Nero's Golden Home, Or the Hagia Sophia. We still today dare not try what they did.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Greetings Nano Tangible believers and Non-Tangible believers,

Those who choose to see shall see...('
')

If the shadows would have a place to D-Well it would be in a district of a place called Rhyolite... where some see a mole hill I see an out of place mountain temple that could be lighter-than-air and on a different frequency than your limited channel brain can tune into... and the UVB-76 has the wrong tune. ('
')

If I tell you the real Alamo is in Nevada... would that change the History books like water on the moon did and take the glory out of Texas?

If I tell you the Valley of Fire is not a place of heat but a cool place of living knowledge of now past and future... but would the books of Dead trees have to be burned for light in the darkness of night???

Top Secret Jesus quotes,
1:"The Father's kingdom is like a person who wanted to kill someone powerful. While still at home he drew his sword and thrust it into the wall to find out whether his hand would go in. Then he killed the powerful one."

2:Jesus said, "Congratulations to those who know where the rebels are going to attack. [They] can get going, collect their imperial resources, and be prepared before the rebels arrive."

I wish I could help more but my hands are tied... Money is King the Law of the land bounds me and love is now anger... God's Rolex is ticking and the watchers are SEEING... but I would rather die biblically that die stupidly how about you?. ('
')

But come on in the waters fine and we need the Money... right?

So keep throwing Money at it... you should clog the toilet sooner or later... Greed is good?

Gotta run... the world cup is on no time for this silly stuff on ATS... I'm betting on the 7th seal to win... but as long as theirs commercials on tv everything is fine?

Mr XXXXXXX ('
')

Disclosure Project;
This is all for conspiracy entertainment purposes only and not to be taken as fact from from a Real-Stinker who probably has a hyper active imagination and lives in a basement unemployed with a big wiser-belly, so please consult with your Religious leader before taking any of this Seriously and use your own discretion in faith and judgment of the words... but who knows?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

On the "ear plugs" I don't think they are the kind that you stick inside your ear for loud noises but rather the kind that go through your earlobe for decoration.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Real-Stinker

What is that you are smoking or drinking? heavy stuff indeed i think.
Could you explain what is the essence of your post in relations with the subject of this thread?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Great read thanks OP!

Yeah the Ancient mega structures really have me intrigued.
Saw a program called "the pyramid code", they talk of the subtle energy that these sites give off and how they are built on Ley lines (or dragon lines in chinese)

The biggest structures we have today are Dams and such for creating energy.
They argue that these pyramids did the same back in then as they were the biggest. www.gizapyramid.com... (read).

i would have loved to see the amount of energy these could produce in there hay day

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GallopingFish

A pile of rocks in the sand does not generate energy (except heat). And indeed, I have no idea how you could even measure the energy (except heat) off of one.

The Colosseum and great wall are large too, yet we know they are unrelated to energy.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by coredrill

coredrill i was talking to Gorman91

Peace Brother

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by InSoul

... Forgot to mention. You would not have much fire residue from oil lamps and mirrors.

Solve that mystery for you?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IcarusDeepSea

LOL I know, now. But I didn't write that about why would they need earplugs anyway (if that is what you are referring to).

But, to be honest. I did think that is what they meant, until I saw the one post about the earlobes or something. Yep-felt dumb then... lol

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I'm telling you...the construction of the pyramids in those times with the technology we think they had it's not possible...see some documentaries about it...I'm aware of the golden ratio too...i've seen a lot of stuff about it and i do agree with you in a lot of things...i've been in Mexico too and ive seen their pyramids...i've seen pantheon too and the most amazing thing i saw was the pyramids...i never said that aliens did it...what i say is that there were some kind of technology that they used to make all of this things possible...they happen all over the world in a major scale within a lot of different kind of people...
something was going on...

edit: please dont talk about mirrors inside the pyramid's...or else this conversation ends right now, because you are just not into the subject...go read and watch some research about the pyramids...please...

[edit on 11-6-2010 by InSoul]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by InSoul

Why would I watched biased documentaries with each and every point on both sides reportedly rebutted by the other side when I can just go to actual texts, artifacts, and simulations and see what is there and make up my own mind?

In architecture we have two kind of representations. Simulation and representative. We've built simulated pyramids. It is possible with nearly the lowest of the low tech.

By all means. identify for me the greatest piece of evidence for you that tells you they were made with some sort of technology above what we KNOW they had. What is the most compelling? I'll go down them all and show you as much as I know.

Also, mirrors are quite an easy way to make light. I see no reason not to think so. We have preserved Egyptian mirrors and lamps.

I'm majoring in this stuff. lol, I better know it.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

just some info:

"The pyramid is oriented true north with a greater accuracy than any known monument, astronomical site, or any other building. In our times, the most accurate north oriented structure is the Paris observatory. It is 6 minutes of a degree off true north. The Great Pyramid of Giza is only 3 minutes of a degree off true north. Studies have shown that this 3 minutes of a degree off true north is due to either a shift in the in the earth's pole or movement of the African continent. It originally was perfectly oriented to true north.

ORIGINAL CONSTRUCTION MADE THE PYRAMID SHINE LIKE A STAR
It was originally covered with casing stones (made of highly polished limestone). These casing stones reflected the sun's light and made the pyramid shine like a jewel. They are no longer present being used by Arabs to build mosques after an earthquake in the 14th century loosened many of them. It has been calculated that the original pyramid with its casing stones would act like gigantic mirrors and reflect light so powerful that it would be visible from the moon as a shining star on earth. Appropriately, the ancient Egyptians called the Great Pyramid "Ikhet", meaning the "Glorious Light". How these blocks were transported and assembled into the pyramid is still a mystery. Many theories have been proposed, but none of them are really feasible. "

www.gizapyramid.com...

just go and read something...don't make your own conclusions without researching...

if you are so into architecture please...go inside the great pyramid and come back here with your real believes then...try it
just try it

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Thanks for posting! I love it when I learn something new. I will be reading more on this and provide more comment later.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I'm majoring in this stuff. lol, I better know it.

Okay, "You have a major in this stuff" - SO would it not be " I know better"
rather than "I better know it"?

Major, YEAP!!

Tusk

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by vesta

lolollol you guys make me laugh...
thanks for the post OP and for bringing me back some memories...about my old adventures...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by InSoul

Well you may have missed my previous post, but the Egyptians effectively experimented for over a century and a half to get that kind of perfection. We've only had laser point perfection for, what, maybe 30ish years? Again, as I said, we still have not quite gotten back into their perfection methods.

All and all one of the highest skills the Egyptians had was their skill at sky studies. The North South axis was holy to the Egyptians. They studied it as much as conservatives study the bible. We've only been really good at looking at the sky, again, for around 30ish years since the first computers.

The Egyptians studied the stars. They built large star studying technologies in building form to help them perfect their axis.

By building this way, even if the architecture was not perfect for measuring, they could still measure perfection with it.

For all intensive purposes, the stars ARE lasers. A single stream of a few photons that happen to reach the corner of your eye, from a full three dimensional 360 range of photons.

By using these natural lasers, the Egyptians created a perfect north-south axis. Something rarely seen again. These may have been measured by any means ranging from water reflection and the distance centered between osculations, to simply tracing their location year long on the edge of the structure's walls and averaging the in between (planet wobble correction. This method shown in the above diagram).

As towards movement of rocks and stuff, they had some nifty tools. Just a few pictures of them, all of which could move those rocks.

As you can tell, they were perfectly able to move these bricks and wheel them around. They even drew this on their walls. 30 humans tied up could easily bring them up a 15 or so degree incline going up. Even a 20 degree one. For every degree up the amount of men needed increases.

In the end, if they had some sort of technology being used to move these bricks, why did they allow space on the corners of their pyramids so that the workers and the brick could fit? After all, if you can just use your anti grav machine, you would not need the following.

That above picture? scans of the pyramid show it. Why would you need space for men if no men were pulling it?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This is gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous! What a fantastic thread. I hadn't heard about half of these objects and I must confess that I was giddy by the end of the OP. I get so excited by such discoveries and truly don't understand why more hoopla isn't made about them.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

here we go...
again, I'm telling you, you don't have enough information about the pyramids and their singularities to speak about it...i read your post carefully and I'll say again, please go study a little more about them...your academic architectural mind don't let you see the obvious...
we still don't know how to build those objects with all the particularities seen there...
One last note,

The pyramids are in Giza Egypt with the coordinates 29°58′34″N 31°07′58″E because: they were meant to be there on purpose...
Think about that then and tell me your conclusion...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
you have some nice post's in that thread...please, learn something more...

"...It's logic, it will help you..."

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by InSoul

That map is not symmetrical, and is kind of forced. You have a few hundred mile range there for your supposed "suppose to be there" statement.

I am using logic. And logically speaking, if you had the kind of technology you are talking about, you wouldn't waste your time building pyramids.

I'm sorry. But logically speaking. Why would you build pyramids with that sort of technology?

I'm sorry, but logically speaking, why wouldn't you build something else?

Logically speaking, why would you use primitive sea boats to raid the Arabic coast with that sort of technology? (Egypt did that a lot)

Logically, HOW could you have fallen to the Romans or anybody at all?

Logically speaking, this technology makes no sense.

Logically speaking, the pyramids are nothing more than big legos.

I'm sorry, but just because something makes a sparkle in your eyes, does not make it special. The burden of proof now falls upon you. WHY does your theory work?

There's always something out there that makes people awe. That does not make it special. That does not mean technology was used to make it. It makes it special to you. Congratulations. It's still a big pile of rocks.

If you had this super technology you are talking about, why are there no other pyramids that big? Why did it take over half a dozen experiments to get to that perfection? Why didn't Egypt use this technology more than once?

Why? is there any reason for this inconsistency?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
my theory? ah ah ah
I'm so sleepy, and still i keep on replying you brother...

do you really think that I or "YOU" can have a theory that isn't supported by enormous studies from other people, about how the pyramids were build? please...stop being such a cocky brat...
what i have is an opinion... and i could be here searching and posting a lot of information and studies about all the marvelous of the pyramid and all of her unbelievable perfection, and all our doubts about the technology these people had at the time and all around the world that still, it wouldn't mean anything to you, because you are seeing only what you want to see...i recommend you search more...from all points of view...and you will then understand that the pyramid is one of the most controversial and incredible Monuments ever build...and my "opinion" from all that I've read and seen ( and especially after going there) is that they were build in a way that we still don't understand...and it's purpose is still unknown...

A good night to you brother!
One day I'll take you to Egypt and you will change your mind after looking at the pyramids...
you'll be mouth open...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join