It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Saw The Live Footage Of Oil Spill Blow Up While Watching It Live

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The gas will never stop because BP hit a funnel

the oil will once the reservoir is done. gas will go on forever creating

"JBL BLOCK 252 dead zone" named after me because i studied it and figure out......

anyway 3-5 mile dead zone of gas after oil is gone who knows not sure on dead zone and marine life natural reaction towards gas.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
what does the soprano intro have to do with anything here?

redundant second line......

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Thanks for the calculations, and for the methane-cloud-can-sink-a-plane example.

Always known this about a ship, if it travels over air, gas, what have you.

all...this...methane..

BTW....this has got to mean the al gore is going to stfu, forever, right? A-nd the BBC as well?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
For those interested there is alot of activity on this camera right now, also the fan that was spoken about earlier in this thread can clearly be seen in action.
It also clearly show that the fan is not responsible for the surges the thread started over.

This one too now.

[edit on 11/6/2010 by who-me?]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
There is a huge amount of activity right now. Here are all of the camera links again for those interested.

All Cameras One Page

Double click on a thumbnail to see the video full screen.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Think Skandi ROV2 got too close to the action, lens is all fouled up. Enterprise ROV1 is still showing a lot of oil coming out.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by KATSUO
what does the soprano intro have to do with anything here?

redundant second line......

felt right, Tony Hayward is Tony and this is just another day in his 5 million corporate life

also sensationalism where business as usual

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
For an ROV, I found it weird that BOA DEEP SEA ROV 2 went down in the middle of a deep sea op as it panned its camera and paused on a human hand over a valve. Did any one else catch that?if you get here quick you might catch it! The feed instantly hung and it's stuck in a cyclic loop now............. STRANGE for an ROV!?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
does anyone know what is going on with the viking posiedon rov1 looks almost like smoke to me

[edit on 12-6-2010 by tracer7]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
this is better than the football.
though I wish this was not happening.
this link works on fire fox,
www.sanaracreations.fi...
double click one to get full screen.
I hate that I dont know what is going on...

[edit on 12-6-2010 by buddha]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I saw the same thing the OP saw as well, right around the same time. This happened to be the first time I looked at this feed, and had been watching it for a few minutes. . . then all of the sudden, mud and sand started coming up from below the screen. then it turned orange with what appeared to be black chunks spewing up. It was really shooting up. . I commented, "What the H###!" My son walked by and looked at it and said, "What's that? It looks like magma or lava!"

Yup, I'm just a wee bit scared.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Lots of action right now on this camera.

Again here's all of the cameras again.

There is heaps and heaps of activity down there right now.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Ridiculous... You guys are ridiculous, like a bunch of scared canaries in your cage as the big bad cat paces back and forth outside...

Except that there's no cat. There's no threat.

You guys are teetering on the paranoid edge of your sanity. QUICK! Go seek professional help!!

The oil isn't killing anyone, the methane release is negligible, the most dangerous thing is the PROPAGANDA MACHINE that is keeping this thing alive, scaring the nanner puddin' out of you hysteria-prone kiddies.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I give this thread 1/10.

If you're going to create sad threads like this, atleast learn how to freaking capture a image or record a video.

OMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGM

THE WORLD JUST BLEW UP, I SAW UTTIITI, SUDDEN IT WAS HERE, NOW WORLD BLOW UPPP

WHHHSTAS WRONG??

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
Ridiculous... You guys are ridiculous, like a bunch of scared canaries in your cage as the big bad cat paces back and forth outside...

Except that there's no cat. There's no threat.

You guys are teetering on the paranoid edge of your sanity. QUICK! Go seek professional help!!

The oil isn't killing anyone, the methane release is negligible, the most dangerous thing is the PROPAGANDA MACHINE that is keeping this thing alive, scaring the nanner puddin' out of you hysteria-prone kiddies.

— Doc Velocity

Don't be a prick. Try to be more sensitive toward people who are going through this and who are genuinely concerned. You don't live here obviously and you fail to understand that this is killing peoples way of life FOREVER!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by StaceyWilson

I saw this one today from work................was opened mouthed..still cannot believe this is happening

______beforeitsnews/news/87/658/OMG_BP_Oil_Spill_Shows_Flames_In_The_Plume.html

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

I know it's such an inconvenience for you that some people live near this thing and are genuinely concerned for their safety and health. I bet all these lunatics are stressing you out right? I know I'm stressing over this thing... Maybe you should go unwind at the beach... ohhhhh. i forgot...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join