It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinion of Ghost Picture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
So this was sent to me second hand. It was sent to him by a family member of a "last" picture that they took of there dad. Now from what I can tell it was taken by a phone camera but I would still like the opinion of my fellow ATS members because I just am not sure about this one. Any opinions would be great.

Crash

[edit on 11-6-2010 by crashbehr]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Ooooh! What appears to be a form to the upper right of the photo, stretching out it's hand to the spirit that is above the body, that is stretching out it's hand to meet it.
May The Lord Jesus Christ rest his soul.
S&F

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Sorry to burst your bubble but this is nothing more than smoke from burning sage. You can clearly see the sage stick in the lower left and it is just like the one in the pic below... You can even see the red string tied in the cross to hold the sage together.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b552d6278fe.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
wow. If I had taken the picture, I would think it was someone "going home". I believe we all have a spirit and that is what makes us who we are. Death is when your spirit leaves your body.
But that would be my own pictures, because I would know the conditions of absolutely everything: camera, setting, background light, flash, vibration, etc.
Someone else's picture......I vote possible.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TV_Nation

I did not notice that before. I am trying to get confirmation on what is in the picture in the lower left hand side. If I can I will post it here. But that is a good find. Thanks

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

great find.

Nice attention to detail.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TV_Nation
Sorry to burst your bubble but this is nothing more than smoke from burning sage. You can clearly see the sage stick in the lower left and it is just like the one in the pic below... You can even see the red string tied in the cross to hold the sage together.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b552d6278fe.jpg[/atsimg]

I concur. It's close to the camera flash and is therefore out of focus, and it's casting a shadow on the green blanket.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Sage sticks???

I bet you think that's a drawing
of an Alien head below the lamp shade as well!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Which part of the picture are we looking at here? I see a little alien grey between the window frame and the standard lamp, or did someone put a drawing on the wall?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Ooooh! What appears to be a form to the upper right of the photo, stretching out it's hand to the spirit that is above the body, that is stretching out it's hand to meet it.
May The Lord Jesus Christ rest his soul.
S&F

You are making fun of me for thinking it is smoke from burning sage?

Look at what you wrote above and get real here man.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Sage sticks???

I bet you think that's a drawing
of an Alien head below the lamp shade as well!

Here is what burning sage is used for...

Burning sage is a ritual where you burn a bundle of sage leaves to cleanse yourself or your dwelling from the bad things of the past. You 'burn some sage' when you need to stop, erase, and progress.

So yes I believe they were burning sage to cleanse this person but maybe your view of it being a spirit reaching out to help him cross over is more plausible...NOT

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I was going to say that it looks like smoke comming from a deformed penis but sage seems to work.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Wow, I couldn't see the forest from the trees. The sage was so close that I didn't focus on it.
None the less, my feelings are still genuine for the family.
But no ghost, just smoke.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Yep, I'm changing my mind. Smoke from the smudge in the picture, very close to the camera.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Thank you TV. I am not sure how many times I looked at that picture and never saw it. This just shows what makes ATS great.

Crash

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
So I hope some of the first posters to this come back after I post this. We just got confirmation from the person that took the picture that nothing was burning at the time of the photo. The picture taker says the picture before and after that one do not show anything like that. We are trying to get the before and after pics and if we can I will post them to try and get more opinions on it.

Thanks
Crash

top topics

join