It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preparations being made for Nuclear False Flag Attack on US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Warning: This is from The Hawk and contains faith based information!

This is a five part video. I am not claiming that I believe any of this. I am simply presenting it for your information or entertainment.

[edit on 6/11/2010 by darkelf]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

Again?
I wonder why people crave death, nuclear destruction and attacks so much? What is it with "faith' and the fixation with death?
Is religion just the fear of death? Anyway,another pointless prediction.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by darkelf

Again?
I wonder why people crave death, nuclear destruction and attacks so much? What is it with "faith' and the fixation with death?
Is religion just the fear of death? Anyway,another pointless prediction.

If society wasn't preoccupied with disaster, death, etc., Hollywood would have lost out on a huge genre' years ago. Fear of death is one of societies greatest fears. By watching disaster movies, prophecy videos and whatnot we re-affirm our own life force. It's actually conforting to some people because they are not the ones in danger.

edit spelling

[edit on 6/11/2010 by darkelf]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
It's because an obsession with the contradictions inherent in the dogma of religion damages the mind to the point that self-destruction is the only release. That or buggering children, apparently. I, on the other hand have such a short list of people I want dead that a nuke would be serious overkill. Fun, but overkill.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Why did I just waste minutes of my life listening to that? - Maybe it's the same reason I typed this. Seriously?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Everyone is afraid of death.

Some might not be afraid of actually dying, but what happens afterward scares everyone because it is a true unknown.

To point out that religion is just a fear of death is stupid. Christianity actually embraces death and sees death as a reward. They still fear it, but their fears for the most part are just part of the human condition.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

There are 2 OFFENSIVE parts to this post...

First. False Flag. Really? Are you all that paranoid? How many False flags have been announced 3 billion?

Second. a warning for FAITH BASED information? What the he** do you need a warning for?

You might believe in God?

Sheesh.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

Don't shoot me, I'm only the piano player. This video may or may not have relevance. It is not up to me to decide what information should or should not be made available. I don't throw out the baby with the bathwater simply because I may not like the source. I am not paranoid, but I'm not so closed minded that I dismiss everything. One day someone will be right, who knows. This is simply information. Take it or leave it.

The warning for faith based information was so that those with closed minds could just skip it. I often check out sources that I don't agree with just to see what is out there. But there are many who will dismiss any source that is faith based. This was for their benefit.

new topics

top topics

join