It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Babbling On...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Ever been in a restaurant or public locale and the collective noise around you is almost like a single voice, for example:

The woman behind you in a restaurant says something about eating soup that you ate earlier, then a song on the radio at that moment has lyrics that mention sub-concious thoughts and then you are thinking that is weird and the man across from you mutters weird right when you do...I think you get the idea. Anyone know what this form of psi-sonic comm. is about...

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity. Have you ever taken any Hallucinogenic Drugs like '___', Mushrooms, Peyote, etc.?

Not meaning that you were on anything at the time of this moment you speak of. But at some point in your life at all? (I'm not hinting at it being a flashback either in case you're wondering.)

I've had moments like this from what I can tell from your example. Usually while in that state of mind where you're not thinking or even aware that you're aware so to speak, yet in reality you are actually Very aware, but without noticing until after you notice something strange and then start trying to logically figure it out.

Perhaps, I'm totally off too. That may be completely different than what you're talking about. I could be just 'Babbling On...' myself at the moment for that matter.....

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Things like this has actually happened to me. But as mOjOm put it, I just thought it was the effects of the 'Acid' or 'Shrooms' that I used to do ever so often. I get it a lot when I don't sleep. In my case it probably is from the hallucinagens.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I got that the last time i had chinese food, i ordered this soup and i put all this powder on it, it was soo hot i broke out into a huge sweat but all my senses just got stuffed... does that make sense...

don't really care if it is psi stuff, it's just weird.

new topics

top topics

join