It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The addiction to read is no longer enough!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Hello to all,

I have been watching ATS for a couple of years now. I first heard about ats through a radio broadcast on coast to coast am. The story was about a man who claimed that there are structures on the moon. I have always been a sceptic if we ever did land on the moon, but i never heard about structures. Well to say the least the guy pointed to ATS. And the rest is not just history, it has become a everday available to at least check and see what new posts are up on this site.

Today is the day that i join.

About me, I enjoy most music. Some of my favorite movies are the Matrix trilogy and Firefly. My favorite motor vehicle is a 1981 camaro Z28. I also enjoy camping, fishing, hiking, hunting, baseball, football, hockey. I dislike most of the major news casts that plague or televisions. The last book i read was Zen and the art of Motorcycle Maitenence.

What i can bring to ATS?
I try not to come into a discussion or debate whith a opionated mind. I do have my own views of course, but many of the topics that i will be posting on i have more questions then answers. I do believe that i can bring something to the table when it comes to discussing almost any topic. I cant wait to jump in and start this bad boy up.

Again hello, and let the ride begin!

dudly

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Welcome! I have been a long time reader of ATS and most of the time check at least once a day for anything new. Today I signed up for the first time too! I know how you feel. Some topics just screamed at me to make an account to contribute. I hope to see some compelling arguments coming from you! Good luck!

Peace

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Hi welcome.

That you could wait for so long ??? Man it took me a little less then a month. Well not true. Before that month I did visit a link within a site to ATS.

I'm here any day every day and...
Geez !!! I think it's time to go outside and find me a girly friend.

When my previous relationship ended I discovered ATS. It sucks up all my time.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Well, while i was just watching the posts on ats, before i joined, i used this site more as a information/disinformation on everything i could find. Doing my own reasearch when i could. But now that i can be apart of the disucussion i am even more interested in this site. However, i will not have it take up all my time. I love discussing many of the topics here, i just hope i can keep up. lol

thank you for the welcomes.

top topics

join