It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon hunts Wikileaks founder, Fears Massive Leak of Classified Docs..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Pentagon hunts Wikileaks founder, Fears Massive Leak of Classified Docs..

www.thedailybeast .com

Anxious that Wikileaks may be on the verge of publishing a batch of secret State Department cables, investigators are desperately searching for founder Julian Assange. Philip Shenon reports.

Pentagon investigators are trying to determine the whereabouts of the Australian-born founder of the secretive website Wikileaks for fear that he may be about to publish a huge cache of classified State Department cables that, if made public, could do serious damage to national security, government officials tell The Daily Beast.

The officials acknowledge that even if they found the website founder,
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I had seen a thread on here a while back about the founder saying he was going to release some "big" stuff in the coming weeks. Now we see this. I cannot believe it has taken them this long to decide they "now want to find him" considering he was in the United States just a few weeks ago and released the video the chopper shooting civilians. I guess he was not lying about the big leak, we will have to wait and see what happens now.

www.thedailybeast .com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Even if they find him there is little chance he'll have the documents with him. This little leak is going to take thousands of man ours to plug. This is what happens when you drill in a mile of BS.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by projectvxn]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Apologies. This source and OP are being discussed in a prior thread.

Please add you comments there

Pentagon Manhunt

Thread closed

new topics

top topics

join