It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: Israel 'Doomed'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Ahmadinejad: Israel 'Doomed'

SHANGHAI — Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Friday Israel was "doomed" and singled out US President Barack Obama for scorn, blaming Washington for orchestrating new nuclear sanctions against Tehran.

Speaking during a visit to the World Expo in Shanghai, Ahmadinejad denounced the UN Security Council's sanctions resolution adopted Wednesday with Chinese and Russian backing as "worthless paper".

The firebrand leader accused global nuclear powers of "monopolising" atomic technology and said the new sanctions would "have no effect" -- reserving most of his tough rhetoric for the United States, not his ally Beijing.

Here's his direct quote:

"It is clear the United States is not against nuclear bombs because they have a Zionist regime with nuclear bombs in the region," he said. "They are trying to save the Zionist regime, but the Zionist regime will not survive. It is doomed."

Well it seems that under new sanctions and getting snubbed out of Iran's bid for membership in the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) he's up to his usual anti-Israel rhetoric.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Iserail and it's zionist leaders are doomed because the world has woken up after the attack on the peace convoy and people are learning and what they are learning is most routes lead back to iserail and that goes for banking, oil, media and war.

Such a small nation and the only reason it exsists is because they say god promised them the land whcih anyone could say.

Follow the big names running the USA and see where their roots are and then consider that the jewish popultation only accounts for 2% of the total population in the USA.

it's blood from Iserail i see on TV and it looks like they were picking passengers off on the peace convoy using snippers with silencers and lazer scopes.

Iran is pointing out the obvious however i would had exspected them to get more suport from Russia and who blames them if they want nukes when Iserail is always threating to nuke them.

Americans need only remember the US liberty if they want to know where the real problom lies and i don't think they are going to continue to take the crap put out by the MSM telling them about the threat on the other side of the world.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by LieBuster]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LieBuster
Iserail and it's zionist leaders are doomed because the world has woken up after the attack on the peace convoy and people are learning and what they are learning is most routes lead back to iserail and that goes for banking, oil, media and war.

Israel seems to do something to "wake the world" every decade or so. And perhaps they are "dooming" themselves with controversial activities.

But Ahmadinejad seems to be spouting his usual nonsense as a result of the sanctions and the recent snub out of the SCO. It just looks like more of his usual attention-whoring.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I think Ahmadinejad is right. Israel seems to be locked into a political mind-set that eventually even the US with its waning imperialism won't be able to protect. Nuclear weapons won't save Israel from collapsing internally. And if they dare to use any of those nukes, they sign their immediate death warrant. It's a no-win for the Zionists I'm happy to say.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
Nuclear weapons won't save Israel from collapsing internally.

Is that even a possibility?

They don't appear to be languishing due to internal strife.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
isreal knew exactly what they were doing when they attacked and killed people on that ship. now its their opponents move, whatever it may be, someone is going to get checkmated.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I think Ahmadinejad is right. Israel seems to be locked into a political mind-set that eventually even the US with its waning imperialism won't be able to protect. Nuclear weapons won't save Israel from collapsing internally. And if they dare to use any of those nukes, they sign their immediate death warrant. It's a no-win for the Zionists I'm happy to say.

Come on, do you really think tan attack on Israel will actually reach their intended target? The only people who will die are the civilians who are not zionists. The zionists will be hiding out west somewhere.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Firefly_]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I would never choose to live in the mideast.

If I lived in the mid east, I'd immigrate to just about anywhere to get away from all the politics and death.

I do think that eventually, one or another Muslim will get possession of a nuclear weapon and attack Israel. Then, I think that Israel will respond with overwhelming use of nukes.

Good by mid east.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Wildbob77]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
Come on, do you really think tan attack on Israel will actually reach their intended target? The only people who will die are the civilians who are not zionists. The zionists will be hiding out west somewhere.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Firefly_]

Assuming you're right, that the civilians will die and the zionists will be "out west somewhere," does that not spell doom for Israel? Your scenario (not mine, btw) does. My thought is that if Israel uses nukes, it will be destroyed politically and economically in the aftermath.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Nuclear weapons won't save Israel from collapsing internally.

Is that even a possibility?

They don't appear to be languishing due to internal strife.

Ah, but they are, more than you know. The right wing Israeli politicians are in full control, and they know nothing of conciliation. It is a recipe for domestic disaster, especially for such a small country.

Here's an article just as an example. It describes the current retail and cultural boycotts currently directed at Israel as a result of its policies. Now notice the reaction to the boycotts by Israeli politicians--sue the Palestinians for lost revenue. Can you see how the political structure has lost its way? A society that responds to every criticism of its policies with even more draconian policies can't survive. Something internally will eventually snap. When the average Israeli's perception changes from the government being his protector to the government being his biggest liability, the shtf. www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

It describes the current retail and cultural boycotts currently directed at Israel as a result of its policies. Now notice the reaction to the boycotts by Israeli politicians--sue the Palestinians for lost revenue.

Agreed, that is ridiculous

When the average Israeli's perception changes from the government being his protector to the government being his biggest liability, the shtf.

I agree with this point but is that the general sentiment in Israel? I mean, doing stupid things seems to be the order of the day for them.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

Maybe when the jewish people suffer due to the actions of the zionists within then they themselves will do the house cleaning or the pre planned economic meltdown won't quite go according to plan and they will be hunted down like war criminals they are.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I agree with this point but is that the general sentiment in Israel? I mean, doing stupid things seems to be the order of the day for them.

That's a tricky question an far as the political sentiment of the population. It's difficult to get a feel for that by relying on the media. My sense of it is that the hard-liners in the government have become entrenched and at odds with at least a significant portion of its people. As I said before, Israel is very small, so the tipping point as far as public perceptions is much more unstable. To put it in perspective, Los Angeles County has a population of 10 million. Israel is around 7 million. My point being, the smaller the numbers, the faster the seeds of discontent can spread.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

That's a tricky question an far as the political sentiment of the population. It's difficult to get a feel for that by relying on the media.

That's a fair point. It is hard to gauge. However, their government is actively patrolling supply boats destined for Hamas and suing their enemies over boycotts on behalf of their people. You'd think the population would be loving the government.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

That's a fair point. It is hard to gauge. However, their government is actively patrolling supply boats destined for Hamas and suing their enemies over boycotts on behalf of their people. You'd think the population would be loving the government.

But that's the thing we're discussing, segments of the population, not the people as a whole. For example, despite enormous pressure by the US media and government to think positively about the "war on terror," it hasn't stopped a large portion of the population (me included) from thinking that it's completely counterproductive. So in Israel's case, with the entire world breathing down their necks over the flotilla and many other issues, it isn't a stretch at all to see how the dynamic could switch against the hard-line stance of their government.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
It mystifies me that people place any credibility in Ahmadinejad. THis man has threatened the destruction of Israel, the US, the UK and all of the "Western Powers". He hates homosexuals. He says the holocaust was a myth. He has said he's willing to share his nuclear tech with all other countries in the middle east. He has threatened every western nation. And he teaches this to the the Iranian Children...

“I am decisively announcing to the whole world that if the world-devourers [i.e., the infidel powers] wish to stand against our religion, we will stand against their whole world and will not cease until the annihilation of all them. Either we all become free, or we will go to the greater freedom which is martyrdom. Either we shake one another’s hands in joy at the victory of Islam in the world, or all of us will turn to eternal life and martyrdom. In both cases, victory and success are ours.”

–Ayatollah Khomeini, quoted in an 11-grade Iranian schoolbook

And you guys support him. Damn shame Hitler isn't around, he would have found a plethera of support on ATS.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

I know--you're mystified and you'll remain mystified. I accept that.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
Either we all become free

Indeed, we'll all be free to be shackled to the religion of Islam.

Religious fanatics are the worst scourge to humanity.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Now there's something we unequivocally agree on.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Now there's something we unequivocally agree on.

Thank you!

I think there's much we agree on and you've brought up some excellent points. I am quite simply not knowledgeable enough about Israel or it's citizens to know whether internal collapse is a real possibility in the foreseeable future. I find it an interest concept though and time will answer that mystery.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join