It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Manhunt

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I'd argue the founder of wikileaks is in some ways far more powerful than President Kennedy. He has a history of exposing coverups, he has a worldwide network, and he may be in a position to release a lot of documents that a lot of people don't want released.

He's been smart so far, unlike a lot of people in our government - so imagine how it would go down if they made him disappear AND then whatever wikileaks has is published in one great big release...

Normally, I would cheer for the underdog, but in this case I'll cheer for wikileaks... ha.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

It's amazing how our government is supposed to be working for us the people? "Classified" information only means that they need to cover their @ss.......

www.thedailybeast .com
(visit the link for the full news article)

That is one of the most ignorant things I have heard all day. Have you ever served in any capacity? Police, Military, Civil? If you haven't, that's OK, but if you have, then you know that's a line of bologna.

Having a problem with the government is one thing, but to make a broad justification like that, is just plain ignorant. I support your right to disagree with the government, but you need to investigate what Classified means and what its used for.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Its a reason for the info being Classified- The general public are sheeps,and can not handle the info. If you havent discovered that the general human being is a sheep? Try walk out more. Humans are basically retards-

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by arcnaver

I ACTUALLY do work in a branch of the government... Thank you

The ONLY reason something should be "Classified" is if it's currently under investigation.. THAT'S IT! I take my job very seriously, and I'll never forget that I work FOR the people, not against them.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by monkeySEEmonkeyDO]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
He's on the run and it makes sense, remember over a month ago he said that their was something big he was going to post after the gunship video, this may be it. And then he has been followed and at one time (help me on this one) didn't he get his passport taken in Britain or some country for 8 hours before the media made it so hot that they gave it back to him. The US is going crazy because these cables are the personal communications of their people and others of what they think or should be done or is being done to powerful individuals in the middleeast and possibly further. Everybody knows the King of Jordan right, him and his very hot wife. Have you always wondered why have they been a staunch supporter of the west, it's because they are bought and paid for. As is much of the leaders in the middleeast but some more than others. So lets say that in a communiation to the state dept. from the US embassy in Jordan that the king needs 30 million dollars or more, for his cooperation in whatever. They may hagle and say no we give him 10 million and he will like it or we will take away the US/jordan free trade agreement that they like so much (I will post a wiki on jordan, go to the economy section and you will see how much Jordan shouldn't be a real country because of almost no resources and little if any water). And this is just being polite, not to mention the name calling and most likely racists comments that may have been contributed to said leaders or powerbrokers in the region from someone that they thought was a friend.

They don't want those things to see the light of day because it will show the world what we really think of people that don't look or act like "americans".

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I ACTUALLY do work in a branch of the government... Thank you

Then you do know what you just said was a bunch of bologna.
I understand and agree that a bit of corruption may account for a fraction of what you said. But as a general rule, classified does not equal what you infer it does. It is a necessary tool to keep people safe from harm. Information is powerful, in the wrong hands, its deadly.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
OP proves the government is guilty.

Period.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Greetings hidden IP's (7)

First off there is no place to hide even for the best flesh mind with a laptop who still has old tech... everyone puts out a little signal like your cell phones do and I'm sure he drank some corn syrup and was born of a Human ('
')

Second off he may be a hero to some but not a hero to Peace he will create Kaos('
') and not good for our shift happens thing, if you know what I mean he is now a false profit of Judgment and has not the right to judge unless he wish to be judged a Hypocrite by the True God('
'),also at this time he is a security risk but for all the worlds Army's and People not just America... keep your looking glasses focused on what is Organic not synthetic... this is about your souls not your glory of flesh if there is no History books if there is no library to check them out of in the future.

ABSOLUTELY ONLY UNDER WILL... right?

There is nothing that a Human can do to cloak unless your a MIB that is, but Jesus walked on water and healed the sick controlled the weather and grew arms but a silly Roman wipe and spear killed him O ya and he broke his foot in India('
')

The 3.0 remote viewers already know where he is and the AI computers control every bit on the www... but what a synthetic Hollywood show to take your mind of the real organic show.

Always lead with your Heart not your bank account... then you will always win.

Disclosure Project;
This is all for conspiracy entertainment purposes only and not to be taken as fact from from a Real-Stinker who probably has a hyper active imagination and lives in a basement unemployed with a big wiser-belly, so please consult with your Religious leader before taking any of this Seriously and use your own discretion in faith and judgment of the words... but who knows?

Mr X('
')

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

If it's under investigation, then keeping information secret is important. I feel corruption in the federal govt has taken over, and hiding corruption under a "Classified" secret clearance has become more and more of a common theme.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OurskiesRpoisoned
OP proves the government is guilty.

Period.

Wow really? Your that easy to convince? Just an article on the web and BAM thats proof enough. Jeeze.

Im sure the Op means different things to different people, but I would be wary to just blindly agree with it, because you Want it to be true.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

If it's under investigation, then keeping information secret is important. I feel corruption in the federal govt has taken over, and hiding corruption under a "Classified" secret clearance has become more and more of a common theme.

Roger Roger!

That is an ever growing problem it seems. Corruption is just going nuts.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
This isn't about national security.

It is all about covering up fraud, lies, deception, corruption, double dealing, assassination, international crime, bribery, and HIGH TREASON.

The real truth may make the US administration, and especially the State Department look as totally rotten to the core as it really is.

And wouldn't that be a shame.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
If he has the cables, why hasn't he released them already? Maybe, he has put measures in place where if anything happens to him, all the documents will be released. He could be negotiating with the government on how he will release the documents, or something.We don't know what he has, or his intentions.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
They shouldn't have to look to far it says on wikileaks where he is
2nd line

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy
Well if they really wanted him he is speaking in Vegas right now this moment, sooo....

data.nicar.org...

edit to add: do any of you check their twitter?

[edit on 11-6-2010 by LifeIsEnergy]

Did any of the posters (after the above, quoted post was made) actually read the above, quoted post? If you did, why didn't you star it and why do you keep saying he is on the run? Perhaps you choose to ignore it because it doesn't fit nicely into your ignorant, conspiratorial mindset.

Secondly, I'm all for freedom of information but depending on the content of these documents, it could be extremely bad if they were made public to the world. For instance, what if these documents contain secrets from other countries, such as Russia, China and Iran? If it was made public to them that we had knowledge of their secrets, they could get seriously pissed off and start a war with us. Likewise, if these documents contained our own secrets, that would give the other countries an advantage in planning an attack against us.

Sometimes I feel like most of you don't think before you post, and just jump on the same bandwagon as everyone else.

[edit on 6/11/2010 by pjslug]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by crontab
If he has the cables, why hasn't he released them already? Maybe, he has put measures in place where if anything happens to him, all the documents will be released. He could be negotiating with the government on how he will release the documents, or something.We don't know what he has, or his intentions.

In another thread here, someone quoted something Julian said. Julian said he did not have any such documents. He has always seemed to be honest before so why would he lie and say he doesn't have anything if he did?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
well according to the website hes in Vegas. looks like the pentagon sucked again.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
Secondly, I'm all for freedom of information but depending on the content of these documents, it could be extremely bad if they were made public to the world. For instance, what if these documents contain secrets from other countries, such as Russia, China and Iran? If it was made public to them that we had knowledge of their secrets, they could get seriously pissed off and start a war with us. Likewise, if these documents contained our own secrets, that would give the other countries an advantage in planning an attack against us.

I doubt that any of the rocket scientists that think this ass-clown is a hero think that much about the situation.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Faux News seems to have gotten the jump on this one for a change - CNN is barely (if at all?) covering this story and it's all over Fox News. Good for them.

They were saying "the US Government is talking about some 'serious repurcussions' if these documents were to be released".

The FBI is trying to portray this guy as a bum with a screw loose - they're telling MSM that he's "really weird" and "leads a nomadic, transient lifestyle with no fixed address". The fact that they're trying to discredit him ahead of time shows me that they're REALLY worried about the info he may have on them.

Just one question - serious repercussions for who? I imagine they mean the Wikileaks founder, but I would think that there would be serious repercussions worldwide for the US Diplomatic Corps.

If you're wondering where he's hiding out, check Ron Paul's closet. lol.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by babybunnies]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Interesting comment by the Pentagon spokesperson in the linked article that they would have more legal options if the Wikileaks founder were in the US.

Desperate times call for desperate measures - rendition anyone?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join