It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Logo June 11 2010

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The world cup starts on the 11 and ends on the 11. Could they be focusing on sometthing for 4 weeks while over 3 billion people are glued to the tv. Maybe 4 weeks needed to keep BP out of peoples minds.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I can clearly see 666 from those fish. The first fish is the least distorted of the 3. If you zoom in on them the first fish is basically a typed 6.
I find this 666 logo far more convincing than any of those posted by RemusUK. (Though I am convinced by most of them.)

Peace

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Applesandoranges
The world cup starts on the 11 and ends on the 11. Could they be focusing on sometthing for 4 weeks while over 3 billion people are glued to the tv. Maybe 4 weeks needed to keep BP out of peoples minds.

Indeed. 11 being an all important number to TPTB meaning 'change' or 'out with the old and in with the new'. However I feel that the economic collapse will be what is kept out of the minds of the populace....however the BP fiasco may have everything to do with that.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Our rulers once again flip us off with embedded symbolism on the anniversary of Jacques-Yves Cousteau.
666 seen upper right arm of the diver

What timing coinciding with British Petroleum's destruction in the ocean.

"In 1961 when President John F. Kennedy presented the Society's Special Gold Medal to Captain Cousteau for his undersea exploration, the medal bore an inscription that symbolizes the pioneer's life work: "To earthbound man he gave the key to the silent world."
Undersea World of Jacques Cousteau,

*You can sit there and say the embedded number (666) is simply a Fnord but the fact still remains...corporations do indeed hide symbolism in their logos.

Fnord is the typographic representation of disinformation or irrelevant information intending to misdirect, with the implication of a worldwide conspiracy. The word was coined as a nonsensical term with religious undertones in the Discordian religious text Principia Discordia (1965) by Kerry Thornley and Greg Hill, but was popularized by The Illuminatus! Trilogy (1975) of satirical conspiracy fiction novels by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson

But see, you're helping them by pointing it out. I for one didn't even notice it and I doubt it's a subliminal message seeing I don't give ANY credence to man-made numbers.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Maybe its just someone with a sense of humour? I keep forgetting sometimes that not everything is a conspiracy. How many times has someone done something crazy just for a joke? It happens a lot.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
Alternative theory:
They are angelfish, which swim together in small groups.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by stars15k]

angel fish....

Most excellent

....That's what they look like to me. I don't see "666" at all. I see fishies.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Originally posted by stars15k
Alternative theory:
They are angelfish, which swim together in small groups.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by stars15k]

angel fish....

Most excellent

....That's what they look like to me. I don't see "666" at all. I see fishies.

I can see phallic symbols in the coral reef.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges

I don't see that either. You would have to show me specifically which one, because none look so to me.

You know.. I always had a theory about people who saw penises everywhere.. People who look at Obelisks and Swords, and domed structures... and I suppose even coral reef.... and saw penises, penises everywhere. Secretly I believe they have obsessive sexual fantasies revolving around that specific organ. They then try to say man secretly makes that phallic symbols as a measurement of their own junk .. when in reality their subconscious is so obsessed it's only they who are really seeing these things.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I learned something new today.

Jacques Cousteau and I share a birthday.

Interesting....My birthday is on 3.14 (Einsteins birthday) I'm no where that intelligent though. Maybe 108 IQ on a good day.

Thanks for everyone posting, I value your responses

so you birthday is Phi 3.14......

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by Applesandoranges

I don't see that either. You would have to show me specifically which one, because none look so to me.

You know.. I always had a theory about people who saw penises everywhere.. People who look at Obelisks and Swords, and domed structures... and I suppose even coral reef.... and saw penises, penises everywhere. Secretly I believe they have obsessive sexual fantasies revolving around that specific organ. They then try to say man secretly makes that phallic symbols as a measurement of their own junk .. when in reality their subconscious is so obsessed it's only they who are really seeing these things.

well said, our world is a world of obsession, penises, sex, tits, sex symbols at every end is all that counts. I like modernism, technology, some are wonders in a way, but, do wee need to show the part of an ass or a tit to be able to sell a piece of soap or a diaper.

The message hidden in the teaching of Adam and Eve is not understood and this planet will go trough that strait door and on this path of destruction related in the gospel of Mathew 7:7.

Humans are not following the rules anymore, we just exist, conditioned by business makers and religious belief and blind faith. When I see that feeling for anything around has been lost, we just see with our eyes and remain cold as ice and walk trough the time-space we live in like robots, automated beings with a radio that plays the same melody all the time and dictates what we have to do at any time.

I just hope that some day will come again where the blind see, the deaf hear and the sleeping wake up. Let's hope it will not be too late.

So, concerning this forum, what the hell is wrong with the number 666.
I don't think it will burn under the sea. It makes part of our universe, is an important number in the measurement of the zodiac since it is 212 x phi, is one of the most important numbers in the construction of a vital element of our planet since 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons are the composition of the element number 6, Carbone. The sephira number 6 is the sun in the tree of life, and the square of 6 is 36, count 1 to 36 together and you get 666.

And don't forget the devil who needs all that coal to heat the hell.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by eurocrates]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

reply to post by superluminal11

I'm willing to bet you are seeing my circle around the 666 as part of the O in the word Google.
I see the fish clearly...

[edit on 11-6-2010 by superluminal11]

holy cow, talk about a reply in triplicate form!

The above quote was a reply from superluminal11 in response to a comment made by superluminal11, then it was even edited by superluminal11 !!

superluminal11 superluminal11 superluminal11 ?? = 666?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
All those alternative logos are created by David Hwang. While I am sure Google execs give final approval, perhaps it is he who is dabbling with symbolism. His doodles often create a stir webwide...I've seen threads here at ATS..."OMG, What's wrong with Google's logo!?!"

Just a thought...and a link to a source: www.gtricks.com...

G'day all.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by eurocrates
so you birthday is Phi 3.14......
No, his birthday is Pi 3.14. If his birthday was Phi, it would be 1.618…, silly!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
June 11th was my birthday...

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Good find.

Three sixes disguised as fish. That's what I see.

[edit on 2/7/10 by NuclearPaul]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join