It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lara Lee "Israel Came to Kill" Exclusive: New Video Smuggled Out from Mavi Marmara of Israel's Deadl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Lara Lee "Israel Came to Kill" Exclusive: New Video Smuggled Out from Mavi Marmara of Israel's Deadly Assault on Gaza Aid Flotilla

seminal.firedoglake.com

Many of us are aware of talking heads like Chris Matthews showing the Israeli released and doctored clip of the Israeli soldiers hitting the deck 8 times in 7 minutes last Tuesday. That same evening Keith Olbermann did not even touch the subject (made up for that by having Ambassador Peck who was on the ship on Countdown. the next evening. Rachel Maddow actually had two clips of the raid from both sides of the issue (she is generally silent on all things Israel.

Will any of these talking heads invite film maker Iara Lee on with her live footage from the flotilla massacre? Will Chris Matthew
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
She says, and you can see on the video, that there was -not to kill list- with names of foreign journalists etc. which means there is also a -to kill list-. It becomes evident that it was an intentional massacre..
You can find the videos here:
www.democracynow.org...

culturesofresistance.org...

There is graphic violence, i have to warn you.

seminal.firedoglake.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Good find !

She would have been killed if they had found the tape in her possession.
Now we know the footage first released is questionable, along with doctored and edited footage from Israel.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
yes, israel is evil ... I mean, its pretty obvious

not saying that the other side isnt, but we cant support these religious conflicts, its just insane

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Let's see how the Israeli apharteid supporters defend this piece of hard evidence.
IMO this is the nail in the coffin for this facist government.
No offence to Israelis or jews in general, but this government has been elected by them and it stands to reason they have to answer to their actions.

BTW: I do not support hamas, but I do support the people of Palestine.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
No, they will not likely take on the evil of the Israeli government as they take on the evils of the Republican Party and George Bush with alacrity because they understand that the media in America is controlled by Zionist Jews as a matter of fact . . . and they like their high paying jobs!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by deccal

None of this would be happening if they just docked and off loaded the aid at Ashdod like they were asked to. Peacefully providing aid for the needy people of gaza is what is needed not confrontation and death. If you want to pressure Israel why not use the UN or even the US to try and get them to capitulate?

Further, they were warned of the consequences of the actions they took by trying to run the blockade.

People don't realize that they have an animal cornered and the only thing it can do if you keep poking at it and threatening it is to lash out and fight back, the last time Israel had to fight back it did not go so well for the arabs.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkurkNilsen
Let's see how the Israeli apharteid supporters defend this piece of hard evidence.
IMO this is the nail in the coffin for this facist government.
No offence to Israelis or jews in general, but this government has been elected by them and it stands to reason they have to answer to their actions.

BTW: I do not support hamas, but I do support the people of Palestine.

No offence to the palestnians as their govt. is being held accountable for it's actions, they did elect hamas right?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by habfan1968

Post #1

Yeah right, you do not see the point at all do you?

The point was to break the blocade, if all they wanted was to support Israel in continuing their slow extermination of the Palestinians they could just send the aid Israel has approved via Israel....

Again, They Wanted To Break The Blockade!!!

Post #2

Yes Hamas was elected by the Palestinians, if you want to know what kind of leaders are elected/rise in these kind of enviroments you can read up on life in the Warzaw ghetto.

However, following your logic Israel really deserves to be ousted from the international community and should be suffering from severe trade embargos because of their elected government?!?

That is not my point, even though it worked against S-Africa, Israel should by themselves see that their actions against the Palestinians only breed more hate and violence, but it seems that is unforunatly not the case.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
i want to see more on that 'kill-list'

if it is true, the entire world needs to see it and i notce how quiet it got - feels like it's been squashed

i don't want it squashed if it's true, it needs to be spread everywhere

top topics

join