It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Israel Defense Force video of siege of 'Mavi Marmara' Hoaxed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Video: Israel Defense Force video of siege of 'Mavi Marmara' Hoaxed!

info-wars.org

Three sleuth posters working together at conspiracy forum whatde#.com proved the Israeli Defense Force footage of the attack on the Mavi Marmara was a deliberate fabrication as seen in this video originally broadcast by SKY NEWS:
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Hey there.

I just read an very interesting story. He explains how there is being lied to us in the news. I wouldn't be surprised if it were true. I think it is real good to see that the boat used in the video that we all could see in the news. The video were the IDF gets beatings by the humanitarians. He also has a picture of the boat the real boat.

Find the differences, like to hear what you think.

Peace and Loves Vincent

info-wars.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Vincent84

Very interesting. I wish the people had put the two frames side by side instead of flashing them. It does appear to be different boats, but one has to wonder why the heck they didnt just show them as two stills so that people could easily make a point by point comparison.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Seems to me they tried to "orient" them for you so it gives you a better idea of what part of the boat yer supposed to be looking out in the IDF vid? *shrug*

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ElijahWan

No, you make a good point. It might be nice if they had done it both ways then. One side by side, and one animated and superimposed for perspective.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Nice to see you picked up on this. It's my website, I am JayRodney as pointed out in the article. I tried to point it out two days ago but the thread was ignored *sigh*.

www.abovetopsecret.com... I killed the thread actually.

I understood members must have 20 posts prior to posting a bionafied thread, so I refrained from doing so, which is a great way to keep potential whistleblowers away from here though right? bummer.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by JayRodney]

new topics

top topics

join