It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Israel kills and maims, outrage is directed at Helen Thomas (orchestrated by Ari Fleischer)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

As Israel kills and maims, outrage is directed at Helen Thomas (orchestrated by Ari Fleischer)

www.israel-palestinenews.org

Whenever Israel commits yet another atrocity, its defenders are quick to redirect public attention away from the grisly crime scene.

Currently, there are headlines about allegedly anti-Semitic comments made by senior White House correspondent Helen Thomas. Pundits across the land evince outrage at her off-the-cuff 25-second statement made to a man who appears to be holding a camera right in her face.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Israeli - Palestinian conflict by the numbers (The numbers don't lie)

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

In Thomas’s lifetime Israel has ethnically cleansed over a million people, replaced them with colonists from around the world, committed dozens of massacres, tortured thousands of people, killed and maimed untold numbers of children, mangled limbs, and committed outrages on women, old people, the weak and the infirm.

It has assassinated people throughout the world, invaded numerous countries, spied on the U.S., killed and injured 200 American servicemen (the anniversary is this week), and tortured and imprisoned Americans. All while receiving more American money than any other country on earth.

For years, long before her recent words, Thomas has been the target of Israel’s vicious American volunteers, the Zionist blogosphere abounding with nasty slurs on her looks and her Lebanese ancestry, this latter also consistently emphasized by the media, despite her Kentucky birth and upbringing.

One of the reasons for the ferocious animosity toward her is the fact that Thomas is one of the very few mainstream reporters to challenge the neocon engendered lies that led the U.S. into wars that have caused massive death, destruction and tragedy and to continue to expose ongoing policies of violence and cruelty.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This is a shame, she was obviously targeted for her non-compliance with state-run and censored media that we call the "free press".

As the same groups and individuals who pushed the US into attacking Iraq have in recent years been escalating their efforts to push the U.S. to now similarly decimate Iranians under the pretext that Iran might be developing nuclear weapons, Thomas’s questioning attempted to elicit from Obama the fact that Israel already posses nuclear weapons. While the rest of the press corps has conspired in the cover-up of this fact and others, Thomas worked to expose them.

Not surprisingly, the many people complicit in these manipulations, such as former Bush spokesperson Ari Fleischer, have led the charge against her.

All part of the propaganda being spewed to the American people by the heavily censored western MSM.

man, apparently holding a camera right in her face, asks for her comments about Israel. She says, “Tell them to get the hell out of Palestine. Remember, these people are occupied. And it’s their land…” He interrupts her and asks where they should go. She responds, “They should go home. To Germany, Poland, America, and everywhere else.”

While Thomas has since apologized for her hasty words and many Israelis have the right to continue living where they are, the reality is that Israeli settlers did, indeed, come from elsewhere; they are, in fact, illegally occupying Palestinian land (a fact acknowledged even by the U.S. State Department); and international law does require that they leave.

Many commentators evince particular anger at Thomas’s inclusion of Germany and Poland as places to which Israeli colonists should return, suggesting that Hitler is still in control and waiting to pounce.

I was actually watching the MSM the other day and they spun a completey different tale. They said that Thomas said something to the affect that "Jews need to go back to Germany and Poland to be dealt with accordingly", while completely ignoring the footage of what was actually said.

Replacing Thomas at the upcoming graduation ceremony will be CBS’s Bob Schiefer, who has close family ties to George W. Bush and has rarely, if ever, challenged administration falsehoods that sent the nation to war and that keep it there still.

Regarding his reporting on Israel-Palestine, media watchdog Fairness and Accurate In Reporting (FAIR) issued an alert in 2006 objecting to Schiefer’s “shallow, dismissive coverage of complicated and tragic events.”

Of course, just more control by pro-Zionists in the media. Just one more nail in the "freedom of press" coffin.

Additional information has come to light about Ari Fleischer's significant role in initiating and orchestrating the attacks on Thomas. According to Washington Post blogger David Weigel, Fleischer emailed numerous journalists about the video and gave quotes to anyone who asked, "a simple gesture that poured rocket fuel on the story."

Of course! How dare anyone speak the uncensored truth without those who are supposedly out of power, flexing their influences. For anyone who believes that you elected leaders are in control rather than certain influences behind the scenes, you need to wake up.

Edited to add: Sadly, this only sends a very powerful message to any other reporter that any dessent from the propaganda spewed, won't be tolerated.

www.israel-palestinenews.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 11-6-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Oh No'es
Another "we Hate Israel" thread.
Nothing here folks.
Move along.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
[edit on 11-6-2010 by sweetliberty]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sweetliberty

reply to post by Violater1

There is nothing in this thread about hating Israel. This thread is about Helen Thomas, her remarks and how those remarks were twisted around and made into something that they weren't. Maybe if you actually read the post, instead of commenting within seconds of it being posted, you wouldn't be so quick to dismiss.

This thread is about Helen Thomas, not Israel.

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
OP if you don't mind i'd like to insert a link to a thread I made two days ago

Jews For Helen Thomas
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you listen to those people they make complete sense!

I have alot of respect for Helen Thomas, she always asked questions that I always wondered "how come nobody asks these questions".
Whenever I thought that somehow Helen Thomas would ask it.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The real story here is the spinning that has made Israel out to be an exstention of empire rather than some Jews simply moving back home to make thier own nation again and dare to call it Israel. Dare to make claims on land given then many years ago.

Jewish Response to the Obama Cairo Speech

Tube

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Oh No'es
Another "we Hate Israel" thread.
Nothing here folks.
Move along.

The poster provided his source and presents a good argument and i'm sorry if you see it as racist when the truth about the zinonist controlled press is pointed out but you are on a truth seekers site and are wellcome to move along yourself if you don't agree with the content but do stop playing the race card, it's so yesterday and so borring.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

How is it that, according to Helen Thomas, the Israelis are criminals for occupying Palestine but "They should go home to Germany, Poland, America and everywhere else" because the rest of the world is theirs? What about the indigenous Terrapin tribespeople of this continent who are being subjected to genocide right now by Jew groups like Michael Hyde's "Protectors Of Privilege", metropolitan "Police Red Squads" and "FBI Squad Eight" in the so-called United States that you may not want to know about because acting on this knowledge would contradict your interests? Chicago, Cook County and Federal law enforcement agents video record themselves committing crimes against me everyday confident that none of it will be used against them in a court of law. It is my understanding that on March 12th after I have been a member of AboveTopSecret.com for six months that I can post the name of the website where you can choose to watch these crimes against humanity if you are a person of character.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

When you say Palestine was given to the Jews you must mean through the presumptuous de jure transfer of deed by Harry S Truman on January 31st, 1949. But Palestine didn't belong to this sociopath. There is no Israel.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChiefHuntingBear

How is it that, according to Helen Thomas, the Israelis are criminals for occupying Palestine but "They should go home to Germany, Poland, America and everywhere else" because the rest of the world is theirs? What about the indigenous Terrapin tribespeople of this continent who are being subjected to genocide right now by Jew groups like Michael Hyde's "Protectors Of Privilege", metropolitan "Police Red Squads" and "FBI Squad Eight" in the so-called United States that you may not want to know about because acting on this knowledge would contradict your interests? Chicago, Cook County and Federal law enforcement agents video record themselves committing crimes against me everyday confident that none of it will be used against them in a court of law. It is my understanding that on March 12th after I have been a member of AboveTopSecret.com for six months that I can post the name of the website where you can choose to watch these crimes against humanity if you are a person of character.

You can start your own thread on the subject you mention.
But this thread is on a different subject and two wrongs don't make a right anyway.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Helen Thomas was targeted by Project Lantern that scripts the mainstream news because the CiA did not give her permission to undermine the doomsday cult known as Israel that the United States is using to wage world war three.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Helen Thomas, a Lebanese who obviously has Jew blood, describes herself as a Semite and has taken it upon herself to authorize the Israelis to live anywhere in the world they choose except for Palestine, as if she can speak for the indigenous tribespeople of Terrapin Island when she invited them to move to the so-called United States, has been banned from White House press conferences on the basis that she is allegedly biased against Jews. This decision was made by Robert Crawford.

edit on 24-2-2011 by ChiefHuntingBear because: typographical error

edit on 24-2-2011 by ChiefHuntingBear because: typographical error

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Being Jewish or having "Jew blood" doesn't really have anything to do with it, at least in my opinion. I can't speak for Helen Thomas but generally speaking, when people refer to "the Jews" in the context of conspiracy, owning the media, controlling America, oppressing the Palestinians or all of the above (list not inclusive), I think that Zionism is what they are truly referring to. Zionism and Judaism aren't synonymous, regardless and irrespective of how the former is parasitic to the latter. Zionism or the zionist agenda that we speculate over and argue against, only uses Judaism and the hardships and good-graces of the Jewish people as an aboideau or conduit to their agenda. Judaism is both their escape and defense mechanism, as it allows or even creates an obstacle of the perception of prejudice. Judaism adumbrates their ambitions that would otherwise not be "kosher" with the world's population.

Just please remember, it isn't "the Jews" doing anything wrong, and when we fall into that trap of naming Jews or Judaism for the ills of Zionism, we are only protagonizing this manufactured conduit to domination. There isn't any "Jewish conspiracy", though I do believe there is a conspiracy that is hiding behind and even using Judaism as a kind of magic passport, if you will.

--airspoon

top topics

join