It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if we were meant to look like this...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
A couple of vids i thought would be worth checking out... now i'm sure you've seen these people before or heard of them but what if we all never cut our nails or shaved, wouldn't we look kinda Alien to other worldly Aliens? Well, we would already but you know what i mean.... how could we think about little green men or scary looking Aliens if we ourselves were to look like those in the vids and pics?

At the moment this man's beard is the longest:

Surrey resident Sarwan Singh set a new Guinness Book of World Record by having the longest beard. Singh's beard was measured at 2.36 meters or 7.7 3/4 ft, at a jam packed, Akal Academy in Surrey BC, on Tuesday evening. Over 200 people came out in support of the Akal Academy Music Teacher and his attempt at breaking the world record.

The results of the beard measuring will now be submitted to Guinness Book of World Records for official recognition and the 2.3 meters in length, measurement on Tuesday, made his beard the longest in the whole world. The previous record was held by Shamsher Singh of Punjab, India, with a beard last measured at 1.83 metres in 1977.

But there once lived a man named Hans Seger who's beard measured over 18 feet:

hanslangseth.com...

SO...... WHAT IF WE WERE'NT MEANT TO CUT OUR NAILS OR SHAVE?

If you saw someone who looked a mix of the two above, what would you be thinking?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
If you saw someone who looked a mix of the two above, what would you be thinking?

I'd be thinking:
Cut your nails and shave mang!

Then I'd turn to you and say:
Why is this in Aliens and UFOs?!

[edit on 11-6-2010 by keepureye2thesky]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Those people did it just to make the Guinness book of world records.

So OP, What is the point of your thread?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I agree with GM, they did it to make records.

I don't think I'd feel any different if I saw it..I mean I don't think they would be ETs...they're just people with freakishly long nails XD

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
You may be right but would you be willing to grow out your nails and your hair? And have you ever tried growing out your nails? I have the hardest time. Nail salons are there for a reason: majority of humans have avg nail growth.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
Those people did it just to make the Guinness book of world records.

So OP, What is the point of your thread?

My point is all of could look like that or similar to it.... like the wolfman or wolfwoman!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Luckily God gave us brains to groom ourselves in his intelligent design. LOL

But i did used to wonder the same things you do hehe.

Maybe when he gave us nails to dig the garden, he allowed extra length for raking and extra length for picking fruit.

Now that lady can comb that guys beard with her fingernails.

I cant help myself have to add this one in. Her nails make a great back scratcher, maybe we were meant to reach our backs afterall.

No jokes on you. Just watching world cup passing time.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
That has to be a sickness in the head. Who would want to do something that retarded? Aren't there other ways of becoming an irrelevant entry in a book that no one reads any more?

new topics

top topics

join