It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Janitor Finds Motion-Activated Hidden Camera in Ohio YMCA Bathroom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Janitor Finds Motion-Activated Hidden Camera in Ohio YMCA Bathroom

www.foxnews.com

It was fun to stay at the YMCA in Munson Township, Ohio, until someone placed a hidden camera in a hollowed-out air freshener in the men's room there. Detectives investigating the case say its an act of voyeurism, but could be worse still -- the Geauga County sheriff says there's a possibility the person who mounted the camera was trying to capture images of children who accompany their parents to the Y. Ohio police are looking for a hi-tech peeping tom after a janitor at the YMCA discovered a motion-activated digital camera in an out-of-place air freshener in the handicapped stall inside th
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
These perverts! The sickos that troll the YMCA have ruined any kind of athletic activity a normal family would enjoy. No more swimming pool, no more gym, no more indoor track, and no more indoor climbing wall. It’s weird; I remember the Village People used to sing a song about the “Y.” I didn’t understand the social connotations that were connected with that group’s song until later, and ruined the song for me as well. The moral fabric of America is worn and tattered. They are winning. And the few that continue to uphold the ideals of this nation are ridiculed and mocked. I better stop here before my unPC gets me warned or censored.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
It is sick. Yet this sickness isn't new, Human history shows that these types are everywhere.

These days with as many cameras that are in play, the stranger than fiction is about to come out in full swing.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Why is it "even worse" that the sicko's are filming children? Im sorry, I love kids, and I am absolutely opposed to pedophilia, but to be perfectly honest, I dont want people filming my adult naked self any more or less than I want them filming a naked child.

Why does it need to carry connotations of pedophilia to be bad enough to be outraged over? I think violations of adults expectations of privacy for someone elses sexual gratification are equally abhorrent.

new topics

top topics

join